[컨츄리꼬꼬] Country Kko Kko..

Guest I AM ON AWAY

Guest I AM ON AWAY
탁재훈 (Tak JaeHoon) & 신정환
I liked some of their songs like 어이해, 너에게나를, 애련... There were more but they're so old (^_^) that I can't remember them. They were never the top artists or anything but they were pretty popular! I really liked the both of them and I still like them. =) I esp like Tak HaeHoon... his 유행어s (popular sayings??) 아~ 왜 (ah~weh), 얘 모야~ (yeh moyah~)....... :) But then again both of them are very funny/fun people. Yea, these are pretty crappy quality pics =( chicken3af.jpg0007024227fq.jpg0017237328pd.jpg0017237520fq.jpg0017239527nv.jpg0020459629ln.jpg0020460022ys.jpg0020464023it.jpg0026230625gp.jpg0031378821lb.jpgafd0tz.pngdaf0uy.pngTAK JAE HOON tak47pi.jpg His Popular saying single -_-tak25eu.jpg With his baby tak13qg.jpgMISS SHIN shin25sh.jpgshin36wy.jpgshin45mi.jpg

Guest SHEEKxD

OMg

i completely forgot about Country KokO

woah ><;

i dind't know Tak Jae Hoon was in it O.o

woah freaky man

gah i loved there old songs <3

Guest KIM_SAYS:

AHHHHHH Country Kko Kko! I totally remember them. I remember one of their songs was like stuck in my head forever. I think it was called Gimme Gimme?

Guest evelyn168

I prefer Miss Shin's old hairstyle... I'm so glad that he's back on tv... I just hope he goes on X-man again. Tak sama is so funny... Woo Hyuk likes to imitate him...

• 1 year later...

they're the best !!

hehe..

i liked it wen they performed cos shin jung hwan usually onli got a lil part here and there..

so he was just improvising or dancing on the side of tak jae hoon..hehe

they're still the best entertainers..

i liked their song gimme gimme...

it was so catchy..hehe

Guest y0ori

omgsh i Luuuuuuuuv TJH!!

i mean, c'mon, he's a good looking ahjuhshi :D

i think the reason the media doesnt focus much on his looks is because he is so damn funny, which is perfectly fine with me<3

Archived