What's So Special About Your Day Today?

belle_kd1413

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest neshpa

Today I got my subject selection form for next year and teacher's recommendations.

I had my first photography lesson; very amusing.

Guest Joanne <3

Can it be for the day before yesterday? ^_- DBSK broke the record for foreign artists in Japan, so that made my day pretty special, haha.

Guest Jesszic@

Can it be for the day before yesterday? ^_- DBSK broke the record for foreign artists in Japan, so that made my day pretty special, haha.

lmao, i know exactly how you feel girl! xD

..today? hmm, pretty much nothing~

i just get to play hide and seek in school with my friends. xD

its been a while. . . lmao!

and we gotta go upstairs since our class is in the third floor. tad tired.

Today- my 5page paper is due which I started at 8 pm and finished at 6 am :D I should stop procrastinating

Tomorrow- my cousin's wedding so I get to look nice :)

next Wednesday- my sister's birthday

next Thursday- the end of July. My vacation is almost finished!!!

next next month- start of torture school

Guest lampshade

Saturday I am attending a picnic.

August 9th is Second Saturday! Which means a day out in midtown and sleepover.

Everything after August 15th sucks.

Guest busagiboo

Tomorrow's my birthday!! I'm turning 18 and I'm feeling old.

I get to hang out with some of my closest friends at Wonderland. Rollercoasters!!

Guest x_TaintedLove

I just came back from Niagara Falls today with my cousins & one of my aunt & uncle's friends who knows me but I don't know them. =\

Other than that, I might be able to finish the Tokidoki poster/birthday card for my friend. I also got all my references done for my volunteer forms. ^^

For the next week, I get to do a hell lot of shopping and visiting amusing places because of my family who're staying with us. Next week is also my friend's birthday and my sister's birthday is next month. On August 11th, I get to volunteer at Kid's Park with my cousins and friends, and I've heard you get to meet a lot of new people and it's uberly fun. C:

Oh, yesterday, I wrote a little story on the hotel stationary about my sister's death and left it on the pillow for her. It was revenge for reading my stories and telling my mom about the 'inappropriate' content. It made my day.

Guest PowerPopJon

nothing...just stressfully lame

today is class registration for fall semester

and my mom was being a jerk and locked me outside the house ;_;

Guest pillowise

I'm going to be visiting my friend in the hospital in an hour. He's recovering from an operation. :) I'm bringing him chocolate chip muffins (he said he can eat, but I don't know...he can keep them for later) and gamecube games.

Archived