Hollywood's Highest Paid Actor

Guest not_a_saint0713

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest weee: )

i understand why forbes would pick everybody...

except Eddie Murphy

eddie murphy is actually a great actor...he's just been going through like the worst slump of all time...lol most of us are too young to remember that he was a really respected comedian.......a long time ago

Guest Humilious

I agree with this list.. except I'd love to see more names, hahah

WHERE ARE ALL THA LADIES AT?

I read this article on Yahoo!, and it says men make more money in the entertainment industry.

But it is titled 'Hollywood's Highest Paid Actor,' so having only men on this list makes little to some sense.

it's a pretty good list. i love will smith :lol:

eddie murphy though... i don't find so great.

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn252/n...13/actors_5.jpg

Leonardo DiCaprio

$45 million

He's the unique movie star who can get $20 million for work in R-rated adult dramas. His films (rarely blockbusters) attract attention during awards season. Three of his last five were nominated for Best Picture.

R-rated adult dramas... with Best Picture? o_o

oh boy.

Guest Atmosphere.

i am legend, ooooh. well that is interesting. but wow will smith topped all those stars, johnny depp, well that's understandable why he's 2nd, i didn't like much of the movie, sweeney todd. what the, no way... eddie murphy? -__-;; omg... that's bull... just kidding, well he is funny but that was old school. wow i'm very surprised leonardi di caprio didn't top over eddie murphy.... and wow bruce willis too.. and goodness..ben stiller too.. oooh i really liked the movie "reign over me" it was sad but very interesting story. where's jim carrey?

Guest souries_Xd

i dont think eddie murphy should have earned more than ben stiller.

cause ben stiller is soooo hilarious!

Guest Twinny

hmmm I thought Brad Pitt would be on the list...=/ most of them I really didn't expect that they are on the list like, Eddie Murphy =S

Archived