Rain _ 비 _ Bi , Official Thread

jinijung

• Replies 32.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest `soliloquy

omg girls i left for sleep and come back and ...10 pages back logs tons of pics *faint*

girls you where so busy omg thanks to all

*kiss*

oh yes i allready starts praying that the tour dates come out soon so that i can make my plans for my vist in singapore ...hopefully he will come in july or august ...and anounce it soon enough

i want to meet you all there... *hug*

to see a concert of him would be great

but to see it without you girls only half ot the joy ;)

Yesh dani!!!

I need to make plans too, to recieve the sudden influx of BIers into spore.

Dani, and the rest!!

Im wondering when they'll release the dates; i need to know!

sighs...

Cant wait to see you dani, argh..cant wait!!!!!!!

2006 please come soon!!!!!!!!

Guest nurikocam18

omg girls i left for sleep and come back and ...10 pages back logs tons of pics *faint*

girls you where so busy omg thanks to all

*kiss*

oh yes i allready starts praying that the tour dates come out soon so that i can make my plans for my vist in singapore ...hopefully he will come in july or august ...and anounce it soon enough

i want to meet you all there... *hug*

i completely agree!!! thats y going to his yesterday and today's concert in HK is fun.. sooo... they shud release the dates of next year concerts soon!! to make plans for it :lol: if phil is not included in the list they shud tell me ryt away.. hehe.. :lol:

Guest freya1507

CONCERT CLIP 8.10.2005

fan-made

snapshot200510091245586lx.jpgsnapshot200510091253598to.jpg

length: 2:20 min

size: 28,4 mb

format: wmv

dl: http://files.filefront.com/HK2005rainydayw...;/fileinfo.html

credits:shikin/leng/mel/ayu/freya for editting

this is the file ayu allready posted but now filefront link ;)

I wish I can help every Bi-er to get to see him at least once...I know how it feels not being able to see him.....T_T...it's a drag in the asssss...;et's just say. HI FREYA!! I see you've come back to soompi! How are you?

Yesh dani!!!

I need to make plans too, to recieve the sudden influx of BIers into spore.

Dani, and the rest!!

Im wondering when they'll release the dates; i need to know!

sighs...

Cant wait to see you dani, argh..cant wait!!!!!!!

2006 please come soon!!!!!!!!

true shinebi, i feel you my dear..

sighs.. that day will come; it must come!

i completely agree!!! thats y going to his yesterday and today's concert in HK is fun.. sooo... they shud release the dates of next year concerts soon!! to make plans for it :lol: if phil is not included in the list they shud tell me ryt away.. hehe.. :lol:

i'm fine shinebi thanks ;)

yes yes pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee Bi give us the tour dates soon

but i think no bi is making them...JYP i think.....

cross fingers they come out soon and have the right dates *sigh*

Guest angelvitz

i hope bi comes here in the philippines soon or else i'll go crazy by next year...

orange girl, again? cant she just get abducted by aliens and be their mother queen in their faraway galaxy? <_< i have nothing against her but her face pisses me off...hahahahaha

Guest `soliloquy

i hope bi comes here in the philippines soon or else i'll go crazy by next year...

orange girl, again? cant she just get abducted by aliens and be their mother queen in their faraway galaxy? <_< i have nothing against her but her face pisses me off...hahahahaha

ROFL

Seems you dont like the orange lady..

hahaha..you crack me up angelvitz.

But im sure he'd come over, dun worry. Just wait for it!

Guest ice_sylph

*waves* hello fellow biers!! man, am i envious to those who went for his concert! :blink: never mind, i'm sure those who did not get the chance to attend his concert will be able to do so one day!!! yay!!! :lol:

Guest nurikocam18

ahaha... you made me luagh.. but naaah.. its not coz of her face.. its coz bi is so close to her that i wanted to be in her place so much.. uh,, just a thought.. arent his dancers get attracted to him in anyway( the gals.. not he guys.. ;) ??) i mean.. c'mon! having bi, seeing bi evryday! being close to someone whom thousands of gals adore.. oh my! many of us will do anything just to be in their place! especially to be in orange gals place..

Guest `soliloquy

*waves* hello fellow biers!! man, am i envious to those who went for his concert! :blink: never mind, i'm sure those who did not get the chance to attend his concert will be able to do so one day!!! yay!!! :lol:

Hello ice_sylph!

*waves*

yesh, that day will come!!!

ahaha... you made me luagh.. but naaah.. its not coz of her face.. its coz bi is so close to her that i wanted to be in her place so much.. uh,, just a thought.. arent his dancers get attracted to him in anyway( the gals.. not he guys.. ;) ??) i mean.. c'mon! having bi, seeing bi evryday! being close to someone whom thousands of gals adore.. oh my! many of us will do anything just to be in their place! especially to be in orange gals place..

nuriko, you have a point there!

I was talking abt this to a fellow bi'er as well! And my stand on this is that his dancers must have found him somewhat attractive.

But i guess they can never look at him that way.

Its almost as if you have a dang sexy brother.

And everyone's gg nuts over him, but you just dont understand why.

I guess when you've seen the good and the not-so-flattering side of a person, you just find it hard to see the person as attractive.

Haha.. thats my guess!!

Again, i dunno if i wanna be them, its so hard, fancying him and being close to him.

But at the same time, knowing that its not possible.

Ouch!

Guest Naoise

Freya thank you!!!! *kiss* I was about to ask if anyone know where I can get this file from again. Since I left my download to go out to the mall for a sec, and when I came back I found out my connection has been cut off :angry: When I tried the link again, it is already stale.

BTW is this file exactly the same as the one Ayu posted? Just asking since I noticed Ayu's one is around 50Mb while this one only 20+Mb?

Guest `soliloquy

Freya thank you!!!! *kiss* I was about to ask if anyone know where I can get this file from again. Since I left my download to go out to the mall for a sec, and when I came back I found out my connection has been cut off :angry: When I tried the link again, it is already stale.

BTW is this file exactly the same as the one Ayu posted? Just asking since I noticed Ayu's one is around 50Mb while this one only 20+Mb?

this is exactly the same file my dear.

Except that this has been editted by dani ^^

So this one is a wmv file, which is smaller than the mpg one posted earlier!

So its smaller =)

Which is even better!!!

Guest Naoise

this is exactly the same file my dear.

Except that this has been editted by dani ^^

So this one is a wmv file, which is smaller than the mpg one posted earlier!

So its smaller =)

Which is even better!!!

Ah gotcha, thank you for the explanation sweety kiss.gif

And kiss.gif for Dani as well :D The smaller size really helpful for people like me with sucky connection ^_^

Guest debbii

^ OH WOOHOO.. thanks freya1507

i never got to dl the one that ayu posted? i was literatelly banging my head on the table.. grsssss at internet connection speed..

thanks girls! =D

Guest nurikocam18

Hello ice_sylph!

*waves*

yesh, that day will come!!!

nuriko, you have a point there!

I was talking abt this to a fellow bi'er as well! And my stand on this is that his dancers must have found him somewhat attractive.

But i guess they can never look at him that way.

Its almost as if you have a dang sexy brother.

And everyone's gg nuts over him, but you just dont understand why.

I guess when you've seen the good and the not-so-flattering side of a person, you just find it hard to see the person as attractive.

Haha.. thats my guess!!

Again, i dunno if i wanna be them, its so hard, fancying him and being close to him.

But at the same time, knowing that its not possible.

Ouch!

hmm.. but wd orange gal.. wd orange gal. he seems different.. okay.. dont throw tomatoes on me yet! :P wd the old soompi weve got some discussions and some rumors said that he doesnt want to do any err "dirty dancing" wd anybody unless its kim far young.. o well i guess well never knw the real score.. i dont know if i wanna know too.. but it isnt possible not to be attracted to anybody no matter how busy he is!! ryt?? i wonder who the lucky gal is.. well for one i know one of the gals he is attracted to is hyekyo.. (i hope im not jumping into conclusion..) :P:lol:

Guest ripgal

hi guys im back..

seems that a lot of clips have been uploaded!!!

frankly speaking im experiencing really slow internet connection..

which one do u guys recommend me 2 d/l??

Guest `soliloquy

Ah gotcha, thank you for the explanation sweety kiss.gif

And kiss.gif for Dani as well :D The smaller size really helpful for people like me with sucky connection ^_^

^ OH WOOHOO.. thanks freya1507

i never got to dl the one that ayu posted? i was literatelly banging my head on the table.. grsssss at internet connection speed..

thanks girls! =D

All thanks to dani, she's been sweet enough to edit the file and repost them ^^

hmm.. but wd orange gal.. wd orange gal. he seems different.. okay.. dont throw tomatoes on me yet! :P wd the old soompi weve got some discussions and some rumors said that he doesnt want to do any err "dirty dancing" wd anybody unless its kim far young.. o well i guess well never knw the real score.. i dont know if i wanna know too.. but it isnt possible not to be attracted to anybody no matter how busy he is!! ryt?? i wonder who the lucky gal is.. well for one i know one of the gals he is attracted to is hyekyo.. (i hope im not jumping into conclusion..) :P:lol:

hahaha...talk abt rumors and dirty dancing!

He and kim far young do look quite good together in my opinion.

I actually like KFY, thought she looks quite fit. ROFL.

I've been wondering who the girl is, the one who manages to bring a smile to ji hun's face...

aish... but only time will tell i guess..

whoever she is, im darned happy for her.

And did you say hyegyo?

hahaha.. i dunno if he's attracted to her!

ROFL. but she is REALLY gorgeous, not to mention really talented.

But again, its different if we're talking abt her and ji hun!!! ^^

hi guys im back..

seems that a lot of clips have been uploaded!!!

frankly speaking im experiencing really slow internet connection..

which one do u guys recommend me 2 d/l??

OMG.. tough question!!!!!!!!

*dies*

but im really biased!

i dunno which one is good, cause all are to me!!

someone help her please!

Guest ripgal

i juz read in the previous pages that he might go to thailand!! aish...y not Malaysia!!! anywayz...if i get the chance..i might also go!!! cos thailand's quite near 2 Malaysia. if it's confirmed, i might wana buy a cheap ticket now!! hahaha..:P

Guest debbii

i recommend you dl any file you can.. HAHA

i mean it is BI.. =P

im experiencing snail pace connection speed too.. don't worry.. haha =)

Archived