Rain _ 비 _ Bi , Official Thread

jinijung

Guest liu_xing_girl

i'm really loving the new do! thanks for the concert pics guys! i'm sooo envious of those who were able to watch. you guys are REALLY lucky! :D

• Replies 32.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shinebi

QUOTE(pinkjiawen @ Oct 9 2005, 05:13 PM)

hi kairu! I'm gonna try to type down and relive the experience now but if I don't finish today I'll continue later tonight...

He followed the Bodukan playlist and started with Bad Guy instead of My Way (ok I was kinda disappointed by this I wanted to see him pop out of the stage just like the DVD but I guess they don't have that in the HK stage). So he started doing the dance prior to singing Handshake. While dancing, he accidentally shooked the mic stand. Then he had that really cute smile on his face that made me think ok commit another mistake so I can see that smile again.

After this, he started speaking IN ENGLISH! WAH!!!! I was so happy!!! We never thought he would speak in English we thought he would either speak Cantonese or Korean since he doesn't have that much time to memorize Cantonese. But english! OMIGAH!~~ The way he spoke it was so cute I wanted to pinch his cheeks. sorry guys I can't remember the exact lines he threw but yeah it's pretty much the same as the DVD.

So he started performing Again and Again! (I was so hyped up I started dancing too!) Then orange gurl came out. She's blue gurl that night. Man she's so sexy now compared to the Seoul concert. Guys, no need to be jealous of her now. You can tell that it's all just an act. Sure I had my eyebrows raised when Bi starts sniffing Hwa Young's breast but when you look at Bi's hands you can see that he touches her really lightly. It's all for the show.

Then came the striptease part...I'll leave the ahjummas on that one.

aish I can't remember which part was it when he saw the lookin stupid me...But yeah he goes on our side of the stage a lot and I always end up holding my breath and screamin my heart out! Oh and if I'm not mistaken, shikin, mel, leng and amalia were in the same side too. Too bad we didn't see each other before the concert.

Before the Chajayo part...he sang this line, 'I Don't Have A Girlfriend'. Omigah I wanted to faint when he sang that cos it was so hot! Bi and I were literally sweating. I wish a clip of that part would be available for dload cos it was uber great! WAH!!!

The dancers picked a korean gurl to be his girlfriend for the night. Ok I kinda remember the lines...

Bi: How old are you?

gurl: How old am I? 16.

Bi: Very young. What's your name?

gurl: .....(don't remember, it's a korean name ofcourse)

Bi: Hangeuk saram? (correct me if I'm wrong but that's what my ears heard.)

The gurl nods.

Bi: She's korean. (You can tell that Bi was a little disappointed that they got a korean gurl in Hong kong. But ofcourse he couldn't do anythin bout it.)

Quite frankly, I was disappointed that they got a korean gurl to be his girlfriend. But I guess it's hard cos they picked randomly. They should have gotten a gurl from HK. Or better yet, a girl from the Philippines with shoes that are killin her but still managed to jump up and down and dance like crazy.

ok I'm gonna post this first and continue later...

wow...thanks for sharing your expirence with us pinkjiawen! Humm..yeah, it would have been better if they would have chosen a HK girl or another race, since it was held it HK...but that Korean girl must be so lucky!!!

051008fancamrainydayhkconcerti.jpg

051008_Fancam_RainyDay HK_Concert_Its raining.AVI

~Rainchina~is the best!!!

Hello everyone!!!

gandang umaga Rica!!!

J.Lee you are the best girl!!! :D

Guest liu_xing_girl

pics from ent.tom.com

obviously he strtipped :P :

15.jpg

19.jpg

16.jpg

7.jpg

25.jpg

omo...omo... :o *hyperventilates* just look at that body! and i thought he was turning skinny... :unsure:

the first pic's sooo cute... :lol:

wow...thanks for sharing your expirence with us pinkjiawen! Humm..yeah, it would have been better if they would have chosen a HK girl or another race, since it was held it HK...but that Korean girl must be so lucky!!!

J.Lee you are the best girl!!! :D

gee Dank's...But no i'm notGIF_362.gif

Everyone of us is best i guess:

People who upload files(official sites)

People who went to the concert.

People who share/his photos/experience

And most of all people who LOves BI....GIF_218.gif

here is Usendit file for

051008fancamrainydayhkconcerti.jpg

Guest liu_xing_girl

i so wanna be at her place!! :angry::angry: and bi's hugging her really tight!!!! :angry::angry: what to do just to be at her place.. even for only a night!!! is that too much to ask??

i second the motion! i even told vylette that i'd be more than happy to be w/ Bi even for just 100 secs (like what they did in Pinoy Big Brother)! i'd probably spend the 100 secs oggling at him... :lol: . ooohhhhh...just imagine Bi hugging you tight for 100 secs...*dreaming big time!*

jen thanks...totally missed this yesterday :huh: if not for devips quote.... hi devips morning!!!

do we have 2nd day pics? i'm lazy to do backlogs :P

Well U missed 4 clips ...Go find and read backlogs B)

Or just search @Bummie.

Jay-Jay:U are anonymous too?How's Bummie doin?I miss her alot.

Devips:where's Ndut?haven't seen her after soompi revamp.

Ixora:I forgot to say that maybe korean has english lessons or so..4x aweek.

Well U missed 4 clips ...Go find and read backlogs B)

Or just search @Bummie.

Jay-Jay:U are anonymous too?How's Bummie doin?I miss her alot.

Devips:where's Ndut?haven't seen her after soompi revamp.

Ixora:I forgot to say that maybe korean has english lessons or so..4x aweek.

she's around i guess....i usually talk to her in Rain Indonesia

Guest `soliloquy

hello ayu, yap my mom likes rain, she even wants to watch one of his concerts, well I'll make her wish come true if i get that darn job I've been applying...

Cool beyond words man!

My mom dislikes his concerts; sighs.. guess someone's being ignorant. tsk tsk...

And hope you snag that job gal! you deserve it!Best wishes!

Guest nurikocam18

oh my.. i dont know if i can still stand karen's report regarding her tour :P ur slowly killing me karen.. o well as if i ddnt die a hundred times already.. :lol: so i guess i wont mind at all..

hello to evryone on the thread :) liu_xing and vyltte..nice meeting you too.. hope youd enjoy the clips.. jacky! err is till dont know my off this week.. will talk to my boss later this afternoon. ill update you then. nina.. if you came across this page.. nawawalan n din ako ng pag-asa..:(

JYP listen to us.. pls. give us BI's sked next year!!!! its a must!!!!

Archived