Rain _ 비 _ Bi , Official Thread

jinijung

Guest Naoise

JEN thank you again and again and again *MUACH*

Signing off for the night...

Nitey biers.....May we all dream of him..... :lol::lol:

Yeah me heading to bed as well. Nite2 Biers, sweet dream.

BTW tonight is surely a slow nite, no piccies of today's concert out yet as far as I know :huh:

• Replies 32.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kate666

His english improved alot huh..... now speaks with abit slang.. geez... :wub:

I read an interview from the beginning of this year. The interviewer added

that he could catch questions in English correctly but had a bit trouble

with answering. So....he's mastered English now ? WOW!!! That's great!!!!!

Guest rainz*gurl

:unsure: umm...i would like to ask wats the official fan site for bi in malaysia??

:( and can anyone help me out on creating a signature for bi??

:mellow: i m really new...so kind biers....plezzz help me out... ^_^

n plezzz do tell me when the soompiers in HK r back....u guys r super fast....but i will try my very best to catch up jus 4 my bi :wub:

Thanx so much 4 every1 who posted the links up and photos of Bi!! im very happy 4 all the fans who attended 2 the show esp the guys that travelled all the way 2 hk 2 see him!!

OMG... nooooooooooo he stripped!!! :( lol

Welcome back Pinkjiawen!!!! Glad u had fun VERY happy 4 u all!!!!

Oh so he only sang a English song? i fort he was gonna learn 2 sing a Cantonese sing? Did that come around?

Guest kate666

More details on next year's concert!!

This is just in! GMM just called us the Thai fanclub that if everything

comes out as planned, we will get RainyDay concert In Bangkok

in January 2006!!!!

OMG...I'm sorry for this WAY TOO-SOON announcement. Please DELETE

all the posts about BKK concert on your other Rain's sites. GMM people just gave

me an urgent call to clarify this...the fact is "nothing's been confirmed yet"

and they don't want to spread the news.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm very sorry. ebugs23.gifebugs23.gifebugs23.gifebugs23.gifebugs23.gif

My biggest apologies to you all. ebugs23.gif

thank.gifthank.gifthank.gifthank.gif

Please allow my double post 'cause this is urgent.

More details on next year's concert!!

This is just in! GMM just called us the Thai fanclub that if everything

comes out as planned, we will get RainyDay concert In Bangkok

in January 2006!!!!

all the posts about BKK concert on your other Rain's sites. GMM people just gave

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm very sorry. ebugs23.gifebugs23.gifebugs23.gifebugs23.gifebugs23.gif

Please allow my double post 'cause this is urgent.

its ok its not ur fault u was just exicted and wanted 2 let us all know the good news!!! ;)

Guest shinebi

THANK YOU J.LEE!!!! i'm back...but I am so teird cause I didn't even sleep yesterday..I was here and got only 30 minutes of sleep before work... :lol: I know I am a bit crazy.....Hi all you bi-ers!! How's the fast pace of these growing pages of BI for you all? I can't keep up!! :blink: Still a bit tired...gonna go snooze for a little and dream of Bi stripping for me privately..........*drools...dreams off....

HI KAIRU!!!!!

Guest pinkjiawen

PJ!!! finally here!!! How was it?? :drools:

hi kairu! I'm gonna try to type down and relive the experience now but if I don't finish today I'll continue later tonight...

He followed the Bodukan playlist and started with Bad Guy instead of My Way (ok I was kinda disappointed by this I wanted to see him pop out of the stage just like the DVD but I guess they don't have that in the HK stage). So he started doing the dance prior to singing Handshake. :lol: While dancing, he accidentally shooked the mic stand. :lol: Then he had that really cute smile on his face that made me think ok commit another mistake so I can see that smile again. :lol:

After this, he started speaking IN ENGLISH! WAH!!!! I was so happy!!! We never thought he would speak in English we thought he would either speak Cantonese or Korean since he doesn't have that much time to memorize Cantonese. But english! OMIGAH!~~ The way he spoke it was so cute I wanted to pinch his cheeks. :lol: sorry guys I can't remember the exact lines he threw but yeah it's pretty much the same as the DVD.

So he started performing Again and Again! (I was so hyped up I started dancing too!) Then orange gurl came out. She's blue gurl that night. Man she's so sexy now compared to the Seoul concert. Guys, no need to be jealous of her now. You can tell that it's all just an act. Sure I had my eyebrows raised when Bi starts sniffing Hwa Young's breast but when you look at Bi's hands you can see that he touches her really lightly. It's all for the show.

Then came the striptease part...I'll leave the ahjummas on that one. :P

aish I can't remember which part was it when he saw the lookin stupid me...But yeah he goes on our side of the stage a lot and I always end up holding my breath and screamin my heart out! Oh and if I'm not mistaken, shikin, mel, leng and amalia were in the same side too. Too bad we didn't see each other before the concert.

Before the Chajayo part...he sang this line, 'I Don't Have A Girlfriend'. Omigah I wanted to faint when he sang that cos it was so hot! Bi and I were literally sweating. I wish a clip of that part would be available for dload cos it was uber great! WAH!!!

The dancers picked a korean gurl to be his girlfriend for the night. :mellow: Ok I kinda remember the lines...

Bi: How old are you?

gurl: How old am I? 16.

Bi: Very young. What's your name?

gurl: .....(don't remember, it's a korean name ofcourse)

Bi: Hangeuk saram? (correct me if I'm wrong but that's what my ears heard.)

The gurl nods.

Bi: She's korean. (You can tell that Bi was a little disappointed that they got a korean gurl in Hong kong. But ofcourse he couldn't do anythin bout it.)

Quite frankly, I was disappointed that they got a korean gurl to be his girlfriend. But I guess it's hard cos they picked randomly. They should have gotten a gurl from HK. Or better yet, a girl from the Philippines with shoes that are killin her but still managed to jump up and down and dance like crazy. :rolleyes:

ok I'm gonna post this first and continue later...

karen *hug* you survived!!! you didn' get lost!!! you came back in one piece!!!! you're safe back home!!! i'm sooo happy!!!! ok continue kwento....i'm gonna be parked in here for today but since it's a monday, i'll just dash in and out :( happy to see you back!!! :lol:

jen are you here? morning everyone!

Guest sailorwintersonata

hi kairu! I'm gonna try to type down and relive the experience now but if I don't finish today I'll continue later tonight...

Quite frankly, I was disappointed that they got a korean gurl to be his girlfriend. But I guess it's hard cos they picked randomly. They should have gotten a gurl from HK. Or better yet, a girl from the Philippines with shoes that are killin her but still managed to jump up and down and dance like crazy. :rolleyes:

Hey pinkjiawen, glad you are back!! Thanks for the updates!! I think you will up all nights thinking about Bi for the next few days huh? Must be exciting for you!!

Yeah, I was quite disappointed that they picked a Korean girl to be his gf for the night. The HK fans might be a little disappointed as well. Maybe this 2nd concert in HK, his dancers or him will pick a HK fan this time.

Continue posting!!! :lol:

Guest c3cilia

He followed the Bodukan playlist and started with Bad Guy instead of My Way (ok I was kinda disappointed by this I wanted to see him pop out of the stage just like the DVD but I guess they don't have that in the HK stage). So he started doing the dance prior to singing Handshake. :lol: While dancing, he accidentally shooked the mic stand. :lol: Then he had that really cute smile on his face that made me think ok commit another mistake so I can see that smile again. :lol:

After this, he started speaking IN ENGLISH! WAH!!!! I was so happy!!! We never thought he would speak in English we thought he would either speak Cantonese or Korean since he doesn't have that much time to memorize Cantonese. But english! OMIGAH!~~ The way he spoke it was so cute I wanted to pinch his cheeks. :lol: sorry guys I can't remember the exact lines he threw but yeah it's pretty much the same as the DVD.

So he started performing Again and Again! (I was so hyped up I started dancing too!) Then orange gurl came out. She's blue gurl that night. Man she's so sexy now compared to the Seoul concert. Guys, no need to be jealous of her now. You can tell that it's all just an act. Sure I had my eyebrows raised when Bi starts sniffing Hwa Young's breast but when you look at Bi's hands you can see that he touches her really lightly. It's all for the show.

Then came the striptease part...I'll leave the ahjummas on that one. :P

aish I can't remember which part was it when he saw the lookin stupid me...But yeah he goes on our side of the stage a lot and I always end up holding my breath and screamin my heart out! Oh and if I'm not mistaken, shikin, mel, leng and amalia were in the same side too. Too bad we didn't see each other before the concert.

Before the Chajayo part...he sang this line, 'I Don't Have A Girlfriend'. Omigah I wanted to faint when he sang that cos it was so hot! Bi and I were literally sweating. I wish a clip of that part would be available for dload cos it was uber great! WAH!!!

The dancers picked a korean gurl to be his girlfriend for the night. :mellow: Ok I kinda remember the lines...

Bi: How old are you?

gurl: How old am I? 16.

Bi: Very young. What's your name?

gurl: .....(don't remember, it's a korean name ofcourse)

Bi: Hangeuk saram? (correct me if I'm wrong but that's what my ears heard.)

The gurl nods.

Bi: She's korean. (You can tell that Bi was a little disappointed that they got a korean gurl in Hong kong. But ofcourse he couldn't do anythin bout it.)

ah..pinky..i lap you...

yeah..sure does sound dissappoint when it turn out to be a korean fan..nothing against it..but just wish they have someone who travel far or from the homeeland concert.....but like you said..they select it randomly.......anyway..you got me excite so ...can't wait for more DETAILS..thanks for sharing the most awesome experience ever..

Guest shinebi

hello again, bi-ers!! my nap sucked, but anyways, J.Lee, That was the most hottest clip I have ever seen!!! Again, thank you so much for sharing it with us bi-ers!! His english as SO CUTE and SEXY!!!!! I'm sqeualing everytime I hear a new English pharse from him...eeeekkk!!! <3 BI!!!!.....

MORNING devips, pluie_bleue, liu_xing_girl, ixora, and everyone else!! How's everyone?

Good morning Shinebi

yipee....so many files to dl :D

Karen.....u made eye contact with him...u're one lucky girl. what would i do if i were u?? :wacko:

Archived