Rain _ 비 _ Bi , Official Thread

jinijung

Guest nurikocam18

ripgal.. if you wanna see some flirting bet kimfaryoung and bi (if your wanted ur heart to break :lol: ) ... watch the clip from mel/leng.. and if you wanna see pure dancing and bi on the stage.. the one from sina.. not the i do version. the other one.. err.. sorry its a bit confusing.. :lol:

edit--

i can buy the tix for the concert.. but the plane fare and hotel .. err.. somebody whos willing to help me on that?

edit--

jeng????????? jeng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome back!!! *kiss*

• Replies 32.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest exhibit09

i love him so much.

already have his album...

so cool..

i like him act in full house and sangdoo lets go to school...his very cute....

WHY HE DID NOT COME TO MALAYSIA.....

im hoping that he will come to malaysia...

PEACE OUT... MALAYSIA BOLEH!!! :wub:

Guest nikelope

It's last week of Sept?or before that. when he shoot DHC cf and Ad.

9420051009_20156827.jpg397_9.jpg

173190.jpg397_12.jpg

397_7.jpg

small200510994934772648.jpg

Korean fan^was chosen to be his GF of the night..Isn't she cute?w/burberry cap

the pics are hot!!

Guest ripgal

Bi's very hot, thank you all for his pix! this thread sure grows fast..!!

u bet!! even without the HK spammers..we could still surpass the 1000 replies target!!

AZA AZA BI!

^Yup freya..I think they edit that part and play it again LOL...(they read our minds)

Bi's very hot, thank you all for his pix! this thread sure grows fast..!!

Yup.Mainly because we are from different parts of the world,who support him.

Nikelope:Hot,yeah!

Guest freya1507

hahaha..I dun even realised it....oops....sorry... read too fast... I must be feeling too excited at that time...

sorry peeps... A thousand of apologies....*runs to hide*

no problem can happen ;):P

^Yup freya..I think they edit that part and play it again LOL...(they read our minds)

Yup.Mainly because we are from different parts of the world,who support him.

Nikelope:Hot,yeah!

oh yes they read our minds *blushing* :o;)

and yes we are from all over the world ...even JYP management will not realize this <_<

Guest debbii

some one asked for a clubbox link for that file ....

here it is ;)

snapshot200510091245586lx.jpgsnapshot200510091253598to.jpg

dl: here

credits:shikin/leng/mel/ayu/freya for editting

OMG.. *bows* THANKS SO MUCH!! yay.. now.. even though my internet connection speed is barely crawling.. i can always resume.. haha

i've tried download from the YSI and filefront links.. but they keep crashing on me.. thank you so much..

my my.. those pics are so DARN HOT!

Guest nurikocam18

u bet!! even without the HK spammers..we could still surpass the 1000 replies target!!

AZA AZA BI!

we should give them lots of backlogs to read for leaving us behind.. :lol::lol: j/k.. nahh.. bi should be the soompi king again... yes.. we cant disappoint our fellow biers in reaching that goal. .... :rolleyes:

Guest ripgal

we should give them lots of backlogs to read for leaving us behind.. :lol::lol: j/k.. nahh.. bi should be the soompi king again... yes.. we cant disappoint our fellow biers in reaching that goal. .... :rolleyes:

hahahaha...yeah..they'd haf to spend lotsa time 2 go thru our precious backlogs 4 the past few days..hahaha..

Guest `soliloquy

debbii and to all others who thanked me and ayu ...

we are happy when we can share the bi-stuff with you all here :P

Thats right dani..

you echoed my thoughts perfectly ^^

Guest pinkjiawen

oops Pink(Karen) is gone :(

does anyone know if she is still in HK or allready back ????

I'm back in manila!!! just got back actually!

KAREN??????????????????????? KAREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how was it?? waaaaaah... u still alive ?? hehe.. fill us with information.. !!! can u still type??? ur soul still attached to your body???

omigah! omigah! omigah! I had the best time!!!

Pinky!!!! Spill the bean girl, how does it feel to see him stripping in person?? :rolleyes:

<_< u should ask, how does it feel to have him look at you and wink...uhmm...no, he didn't wink at me, how do u call that? he raised both his eyebrows at me and we made eye contact!!! wah!!! where the hell is that emoticon?!!!

Guest Naoise

<_< u should ask, how does it feel to have him look at you and wink...uhmm...no, he didn't wink at me, how do u call that? he raised both his eyebrows at me and we made eye contact!!! wah!!! where the hell is that emoticon?!!!

:o OMG you had eyecontact with him???? Lucky girl!!!

OMG I LOVE BI!! and even more after watching Full house! He's sooo cute/hot there!! He's soo popular now which is soo cool and debuting in the US now!! yehh he's in Hong Kong at the moment.. he's really popular in China now. (my mum told me that the other day ><) hahha

Guest freya1507

We were in the 5th row, I had my heels on (thanks rizza for telling me to wear heels!) and I was the tallest in our group and I was jumping like hell too! Bi could easily spot me! Wah!!! I know what he thought: 'Look at this stupid gurl shouting at the top of her lungs with her jaw dropping. I'm really amused' :P oh well...

OMG karen kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnn!!!! really you had eye contact he saw you ?????? *faint* no *dies*

omg omg omg faint0nz.giffaint0nz.giffaint0nz.giffaint0nz.gif

Guest `soliloquy

We were in the 5th row, I had my heels on (thanks rizza for telling me to wear heels!) and I was the tallest in our group and I was jumping like hell too! Bi could easily spot me! Wah!!! I know what he thought: 'Look at this stupid gurl shouting at the top of her lungs with her jaw dropping. I'm really amused' :P oh well...

Just kill me already.

I feel you kareeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!

Archived