Which K-celeb You'll Never Get Tired/rid Of?

Guest YO0J11N

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest J-BYUL.

I don't think I'll ever get tired of Hyori. Even 10 years from now I'm sure she'll still be hot lol.

& Wonder Girls. One of the few girl groups I actually really like. :P

Guest lanxinhxan

For me, I'll never tired of Girls' Generation I always love them

SoNyeoShiDae49.jpg

SoNyeoShiDae58.jpg

I know they have a lot of anti but I still love them

and Super Junior too

Happiness.jpg

Suju.jpg

Guest flyaway.

I'll probably never get tired of Dong Bang Shin Ki. I can't believe I've liked/loved them for almost two years already.

It's usually impossible for me to stick to one male group, since I used to jump from group to group after 3-5 months.

But I guess with Dong Bang, anything's possible.

Guest KiSS.THE.RAiN`

dbsk6-1.jpg

DBSK

They are simply amazing. Usually with boybands, I'm interested in them for awhile then I'll move on. But for DBSK, I'm always entertained.

Guest Anri Lin

I'd say DBSK but I know that if they were to ..-cough- break up -smacks self-.. then I wouldn't be that interested in YunHo or Micky anymore. So I'd say just JaeJoong.

Another K-celeb is YeonHee cuz I really adore her and she's so awesome in everything she does ^^.

I even sat through the whole movie [A Millionaire's First Love] cuz she was in it, heh.

And of course, HeeChul. I mean, he is just a bucket-full of funny and weird combined xD

Guest safelittlethoughts

I'll never get tired of Big Bang, SE7EN, and SNSD.

Big Bang and SE7EN were the ones that got me addicted to KPOP. I will always love SNSD. I don't care about their antis. BOOO~~~

I'm an anti for SNSD antis.

Guest sang_woo_always

WHAT?? just one?? okay....

singer/ actor

GUY: TAEYANG/ WON BIN

GIRL: HYORI / SONG HYE GYO

Guest iara888

DBSK.

I tried really hard to stop obsessing over them, but failed miserably :lol:

And Taeyeon! She's too cute!

Guest dbskapplecider88

I'll never get tired of DBSK! <3

also, I'll never get tired of my 3 husbands: Rain, Gong Yoo and So Ji Sub (and Se7en can be added in there as an alternate. lol)

Guest soulmate.

/ / S U P E R J U N I O R \ \

Superjunior.jpg

They are just too adorable, funny and cute dorks!! (:

Who wouldn't love them!

I would NEVER get tired of them!!

Guest silverfire444

dong bang shin ki, definitely. :D i've never really stuck with a group for so long: usually i follow their releases and stuff for a year, before i lose interest. i've been following dbsk since early 2006 now, and i still check what they're releasing and what shows they're going on very regularly.

some singers like boa and fly to the sky, i always download their latest album, but if they appear on some show i'm not all that interested. if dbsk is on a show, i need subtitles ASAP. XD

Guest Explicitj0yee

That would be...

295pfl5.jpg

BoA ! I listen to her songs everyday. I can never get tired of her. Still awaiting her return to Korea !<3

Archived