Which K-celeb You'll Never Get Tired/rid Of?

Guest YO0J11N

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest x_asianaddict

B to the I to the G , B to the A - N - G & of course Wonder Girls <3

Big Bang is thumbs up & Wonder Girls + BB is 10 thumbs up ! B

1) General

MUSIC: I loved music that I listed in my signature.

DBSK-8Eight-Loveholic-Clazziquai-My Aunt Mary-Epik-High-Younha-Nell- Brown Eyed Soul- Brown Eyes.

I think I will never ever get bored of their music and songs. Truly and heavenly talented musicians and artists. Always coming with something new and fresh they is. Great and authentic musician will never make you bored and never failed to amuse you.

ACTING: Actress: Shim Min Hwa. I think she is one of the very talented young actress out there. She make me disliked her for a while when I never really watched her whole acting yet. But once you watching her acting, she just blew you up.

For me DBSK. I've been obsessed with them for the last 4 years...I even tried to get out of liking them but I can't help but come back and fall in love all over again. I have never ever liked a boybands until I came across them :sweatingbullets:

OH MY!!

There is someone like me. I think a lot's of out there whom are like us.

I never been a fan of any boys group, boys band or really in loved with them. Most of music that I loved to listen is merely their songs and not to the extend of loving the members etc. I admired them as a musician but not to the standard of becoming soooo into them.

2) General & Personal- DBSK

Below is my rants, skip if you want.

For me generally and personally DBSK is just sooo special. I have been living ( as roommates ) with DBSK lovers for quite long time and never did I fall in love with DBSK yet plus my own sister is a devoted fan of them. I even smirked upon them and just being so skeptical about them. O said! Oh, they sure is like another group like this and that bla...bla...bla. But I started in objectively observing their music and personality. While watching them went to a deserted village and visited the old folks I becoming so touch and admired them so much. Honestly speaking when listen to their music at first, i didn't admired with all their songs but TONIGHT just blew me up.It was so amazing. At that time I'm quite impressed with their ballads and acapella and their is something in their music that attracted me. Usually, I didn't listen to K-Pop. Through this level, I started in liking them but then has stopped to listen whatsoever, trying to forget about them and emphasizing on my study though I listen my roommates talking about them almost everyday. I just, blah~. Their looks was like make me blah~.Huhu, bad me.

Until one day I met them on airport last year while sending my sister studying abroad. Accidently I stumbled upon their fans, seeing all these people was running here and there and screaming like crazy people I am wondering what are they behaving like this. But what the heck, I'm not a fan but my heart thumping so hard but I stand still. Oh my, looking at them only with I'm guarding my heart is so damn hard. To think I'm not a fan at that time and behaving like that and feel their charm and aura it was so killing me. Still, I succeed and able to not trying to liking them again.

But what am I trying to do actually? After the above incident I make myself soo lured of them reading all the pros and cons to the level I have even been disliking and thought being a fan of them is just soo not a great taste. Huh?? * I'm sorry guys. :sweatingbullets: I even before that while camping here in Soompi's through drama thread whenever I come across DBSK name, I smirked upon them and those who are into them. I was sooo 'why are DBSK thread has so many' bla..bla..ignoring them and just thought them like mere an idol whom crazy fans all over the places.

Until the end of last year and one day as usual I read a blog ( dramabeans ) whom are not a fan of DBSK but thought ALL IN VAIN is a great music. So that, I started over and trying to listen to their music. That is how it's started to happen.

God, it was like once you learn how to loved, know them, put other perception, being REALLY objective, analytical, purify your heart from any negative perception internally ( jealousy, hatred) or externally coming from others reason i.e ( crazy fans ) and making your heart big for love you didn't have any choice but to love them. I have knew many intelligent, serious, studious, phd, master students who really devoted fans of them. As for them I always thought they are like a mountion that are growing, not yet perfect but always soulful, talented, so charming, growing tremendously, being themselves and really are evolving with their music.

Until today, I tried to control myself when it comes to DBSK, because I cant help but to loved them very much and I know that they are not my priority in life but seeing how far that can bring me into and never make me bored and inspired me with their evolving in music and composing, I want to stop but I just can't. :sweatingbullets:. I don't know what to say but that is the way it is. I still didn't satisfied with their music yet. Sometimes their album's cover or their fashion style that their noona ( stylist ) prepared for them. But watching them, is like watching a baby grow.

After that I still observed others group and being objective with them. Yes, they are too of course another new, talented group out there who are working hard, whom I enjoyed and listen to their music but it just not the same for me. I think for them only has takes so many of my times and make my heart loaded with their love and passion in works and music. Listens to another music is, yes. The general 'never get tired' are extremely talented as a musician and singer, I really3x respect them but I'm not getting personal with them. One is enough for me. Hehe.

They are for me, gifted by GOD to so many peoples. There is something in them which has been attracted so many peoples. They are too are human being whom are not perfect but they are just too - dunno- DBSK is like,...there is too much love in them and their music?

Yes, surely everyone on their own and have their own favorites.:)

I'm sorry for my rants.

Guest Atmosphere.

I never get tired of Shinhwa, BoA Kwon, Wonder Girls, and Big Bang.

I still haven't see them yet, I've always wanted to see them before I die.

But I don't think that will ever happen ^^ Unless I go PSYCHO XD jk

Guest anniexchocolate3

I will NEVER get tired of..

DBSK

DBSK-3.jpg

WONDER GIRLS

wondergirlschart.jpg

BIG BANG

bigbang.jpg

and others but those 3 are my main ones.

Guest bliss_

At the end of the day, it will always be Yoon Eun Hye who will complete it.

I will never get tired of her even if I get tired of the Korean entertainment.

She's my role model and I really look up to her.

She's been through so much and succeeded in everything she does at such a young age because of her dedication, love and passion for her work.

I'm even excited in what's to come for her in 5, 10, 15, even 20 years!

16845_1.jpg

Guest pangstar_lOVEs_herojaejoon

for me definetly, i never get tired of this group, i love them to death. i love the members their music and just them .

DONGBANGSHINKI

1163090898_116307671624551900.jpg

wahh, i love these guys, i'll be with them wether its up or down with them, i'll always love them, its not their looks or anything that people think i like them for, but i love them for their music and their talent, but also because their uber super addicting :D TVXQ <3 can't wait for their 4th album!

DONGBANG FIGHTING!~<3!SARANG HAE

kim jaejoong <3

shinhwa

definitely

has been with them for almost ten years and will be with them till the end

all of them

^_^

and ss501

after shinhwa

i never pay attention (as in hardcore attention) to any other group until i saw ss501

i will be their fan till there are no more ss501

:)

Guest ohsonice

i dont think i'll ever get tired of HEECHUL

LMAO that kid is full of jokes hehehhe

i remember watching him on YSMM...

HILARIOUS!!! LEETEUK, HANKYUNG, EUNHYUK, SHINDONG...

i guess i cant get tired of any of the SUJU members...

LOVE THEM ALL!!

Guest jinjin<3

Other than Shindong, I think I'll get sick of any singer eventually. I like Shindong because of his personality. K-Celebs, right? MC Yoo and Kang Ho Dong.

Archived