☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest yum-O

For me.. the best change is Junho. He's now no longer a younger Rain. His personality shines so much & he is sooo cuteee. I found myself checking him in the group pics after Khun and Taec. :lol:

The worst change is NONE!!. It's time for a change, people B)

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ohitsning

I think that the best change for me is definitely Junsu. He's really hot now, with his new haircut not to mention his voice. Not to say that he looked bad in the 10/10 style with his bowl cut and everything, I just think he looks a lot hotter now. :D

Worst change for me would have to be Khun. I don't think the haircut actually suits his small face that well and that he should've been left to the cute look but no matter how much they try to make him look hot, I don't think I can forget the adorable Khun with the cute hairstyle. xD

Guest foreverasian3

The person who drastically changed for

the better would definately be Junsu. His bowlcut

before didn't do his face any justice. I personally

think Junho looks better with his new hair style, but he

has always been cute with his squinty eyes and killer smile.xD;

And for Taec, I'm actually loving the eyebrows and I like his haircut.

His ears sticks out more prominently, just like in his childhood pic.

Jay looks the same, just with less hair. <333 Wooyoung, lost some weight

but still is the exact same jumpy crazy guy. ^^ I like Chansung's short

hair, he looks very handsome. But, I got to admit I was use to him

with long hair. And Finally Khun, his hair was awkward at first, but now

I think he looks fine. ;3 So basically, I don't think anybody changed for the worst.~

Guest chewygum

2PM HITS THE CHARTS

REAL TIME CHART

realtimekpopchartapr28.jpg

3RD PLACE FOR "2:00PM TIME FOR CHANGE"

DAILY CHART

dailycharthanteoapr28.jpg

13TH PLACE FOR "HOTTEST TIME OF THE DAY"

WEEKLY CHART

weeklypopapr282pm-2.jpg

1ST PLACE FOR "2:00PM TIME FOR CHANGE"

18TH PLACE FOR "HOTTEST TIME OF THE DAY"

MONTHLY CHART

monthlykpopapr28.jpg

8TH PLACE FOR "2:00PM TIME FOR CHANGE"

Credits: Hanteo+wooyon@2pmsnacks.com

----------------------

CONVINCING!! 2PM is now going on top charts! HAHA xD

2PM FIGHTING!

Guest PockyxChan

Their newest EP is pretty good, but I don't like it as much as 10점만점에10점. That song has such a b-boy sound and style. Again&Again has less b-boy hip-hop and more R&B, which I expected more from 2AM, but it's still pretty dance worthy. I want them to hurry up and come out with a FULL album, a good LP. And for JYP to stop mentioning himself in every singer/group his company has! At least you can never mix up which label...

And they all look very, very handsome on the cover. Except Taekyeon is like "Arrrgh!", Chansung looks confused, and Nichkhun looks a little disgusted with what's on his arm, haha. But they still look good. ^^

For Again&Again, the dancing was great! Except not as many break dancing moves as I wanted... But they made up for it at the end of the MV, which was a little random and uncalled for. But, hey, if there are any b-boys in the house showing their moves, I'm so there.

EDIT

For whose change I didn't like: Nichkhun. His hair is too short! His soft features were much less awkward with longer hair.

For whose change I did like: not one specifically, because they all didn't change that much...

Guest sunmikiwangjang

The boys are number two on mnet music chart and number three on mnet mp3 download chart. awesome. they have a chance of winning number one.

Guest jeehyun.kim

DID YOU KNOW??? 2PM has thier own facebook page? yeah we all know jay has one (that i think he closed) but his fan page is still up! annnnnnnnddd yeah.. but its official cause i got it from the WG FB page.. yeah i don't think i read abt it in here.. so im just gonna post.. go become a fan!! cause they only have lik 1000 compared to like WG's 7000..so yeah :) ok back to ap studying :(

http://www.facebook.com/pages/2pm/59189483195 <-- add (:

changes in looks... their all hotties...but i hate everyone's hair except junsu & junho(which stayed the same =.=)

khunnie looks like a baby so i guess he's ok..

taec, wooyoung, jay.. coordi went razor crazy...

chansung.. still not diggin it... JUST GO BACK TO THE HIGH KICK HAIRRRR that was the best imo.

ok(: peace out hotties<3

Guest she-smiles

The boys are number two on mnet music chart and number three on mnet mp3 download chart. awesome. they have a chance of winning number one.

it won't be long.... :wub:

Guest shar0nsaurus

What 2PM member has the best/worst change in looks from the 10 Points/Only You phase to the Again&Again phase?

I agree with most of you, Junsu does have the best change. But mostly cause the hair in the front is a little longer and brushed to the side, no longer the mushroom bowl cut. I really Chansung's short hair now, even though to me he stands out more with long hair.

The worst change is kind of hard, since it is mostly hairstyles. I guess I least prefer Khun's hair, but I think it is just cause it looks so different from before.

This is kind off topic from the question but since I think they have been preparing for their comeback, Wooyoung lost some of his cheeks. I see their new look is manlier but what happened to his cute puffy cheeks? And he looks tired too, I hope they get him back those cheeeks he lost.

Guest sweetVisions

wich fb is the real jay's?

Jay has asked people not to distribute his facebook page. Please request his wishes.

---

It's been a week since their debut. I hope they can win some awards. :D

This is kind off topic from the question but since I think they have been preparing for their comeback, Wooyoung lost some of his cheeks. I see their new look is manlier but what happened to his cute puffy cheeks? And he looks tired too, I hope they get him back those cheeeks he lost.

I heard Chansung and him are on a diet. Why? They look perfectly healthy to me, any skinner, they would be skeletal.

Guest clowicous

What Chasung and Wooyoung on a diet? WHY?! They are healthy and sexy the way the are ^^

Anyways, I liked 2pm when the debuted, I thought they was aight. But this new song/album is just too much I LOVE IT!! haha now I am in love with 2pm and I thought they couldn't get any more sexier!! I'm sad Chasung cute his hair, like really sad lol I always just wanted to touch it and smell it and ... yeah i really liked his long hair hahaha!

Anyways I hope they won something for this song too, its such a good song!!

Guest lilyami

Update Work - schedule :lol: (Credit. Madam2PM@pantip.com)

4/29 [radio] 00:05 am SimSimtapa (all member)

09:00 pm EXR promotion

4/30 [record] amazing game (Khun, Woo Young)

[etc.] M.net scandal (Khun) - middle of M.countdown

[record] Saebaqui: Quiz for change the world (Khun)

[TV] 07:00 pm M.countdown

[Radio] 10:05 pm in a starlight night (Jun Su)

[Radio] 10:00 pm dreamed radio (Taec Yeon)

5/1 [TV] 06:30 pm Music bank

[TV] 08:00 pm KM pop magazine(Taec Yeon)

5/2 [TV] 04:20 PM Music core

[TV] 06:30 PM Starking

[Radio] TBS opening broadcasting - city hall

5/3 [TV] 04:10 PM Ingigayo

[record] M.net superstarK- In cheon

[etc.] M.net scandal (Khun)

It looks like they're having another radio show and the EXR promotion today. can't wait to see more videos of 2pm. they have a busy schedule. no wonder why some of them look so tired lately.

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/shewshewbox

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

[HQ] Global Talk Show (2009-04-27).avi [640.4MB]

Nich Khun (2PM), etc.

File renamed in clubbox to [bChatting Beauties

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of this clubbox. Thanks! :D

2PM - Again & Again Comeback on Music Core (2009-04-25) [shewshewbox].avi [43.6MB]

2 PM - Interivew, Intro, Again & Again Comeback on Inkigayo (2009-04-26) [shewshewbox].avi [60.4MB]

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct CB links

Guest oshkoshbagosh18

What Chasung and Wooyoung on a diet? WHY?! They are healthy and sexy the way the are ^^

Anyways, I liked 2pm when the debuted, I thought they was aight. But this new song/album is just too much I LOVE IT!! haha now I am in love with 2pm and I thought they couldn't get any more sexier!! I'm sad Chasung cute his hair, like really sad lol I always just wanted to touch it and smell it and ... yeah i really liked his long hair hahaha!

Anyways I hope they won something for this song too, its such a good song!!

here here!! I totally and completely agree with you. Why did they put JUST Chansung and Wooyoung on a diet. Seriously I thought 2PM were the only NON skinny K-Pop idols out there. I like the fact that they looked well solid!

And don't feel bad about wanting to touch and small maknae's hair. I miss it too but I have to say his hair cut is one of my favorite hair changes. Chansung, Junho(especially with that little black thing on his head) and of course, Junsu.

The worst changes...Um I hate to say this and I hope I'm not the only one who has, but Jay. I seriously thought he had gone bald on one side when I saw his hair and though I liked the glitter they put in his hair. Sometimes it's just too much

2PM HITS THE CHARTS

REAL TIME CHART

realtimekpopchartapr28.jpg

13TH PLACE FOR "HOTTEST TIME OF THE DAY"

WEEKLY CHART

%7Boption%7Dweeklypopapr282pm-2.jpg

1ST PLACE FOR "2:00PM TIME FOR CHANGE"

18TH PLACE FOR "HOTTEST TIME OF THE DAY"

MONTHLY CHART

%7Boption%7Dmonthlykpopapr28.jpg

8TH PLACE FOR "2:00PM TIME FOR CHANGE"

Credits: Hanteo+wooyon@2pmsnacks.com

----------------------

CONVINCING!! 2PM is now going on top charts! HAHA xD

2PM FIGHTING!

oh yay so this is for their album right? they are doing way better then when they

first debut , CONGRATS TO THE BOYS.

& look like their single is doing well too , =] gosh i really hope that the boys win something for

again & again.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i40.tinypic.com/sc81s5.jpg' alt='sc81s5.jpg'>

SEXYYYYYYYYYYY

cr. skyblue @ bestiz

Guest super_shinee94

well to be honest, I'm a very recent 2PM fan :D HAHA, Yes, I've heard loads of stuff about them mainly through my stalking the wonder girls (!!!!) but they didn't really impress me with 10 Points idk why :/ but again&again proved me wrong cos I think they're really an amazingggggg bunch of boys hehe and wow, I think all of them are pretty good singers, even LIVE! They can dance so welllll and their breakdancing stuff do make me worry about them sometimes. Yknwww, accidents can happen.................. which I hope doesn't. speaking of which, Nichkhun's my fave member teehee, is he the member with the biggest fanbase? :o

What 2PM member has the best/worst change in looks from the 10 Points/Only You phase to the Again&Again phase?

BEST- Junsu definitely :D HAHA!

WORST- NONE? LOL. For some reason, I kinda like Khun's hair now rather than before. C'mon, it isn't so bad is it? It kinda makes us focus more on his handsome face dontcha think?

Ok done ranting here.

2PM HWAITING <3

Archived