☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest purpurkisses

oh... i just saw 2PM's first album (1:59PM) promotion on singapore TV!

meaning that the album is officially in Singapore!

yeah!

i m going to get one soon ^_^

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haiphuong

I like their performance last night. Compare to "Low", it's sad that Jay weren't there but they boys still did their best. I love that.

I think this should be a time for Hottests to tell the PDs shows not to make them rip anymore. I don't hate them for doing that but I think it's enough. I don't like the shows just focus on their bodies. 2PM have talents in singing and dancing, I don't want people just look at them as a group who only know how to rip well on stage, esp. Taec. I think that he will get more negative comments if people keep on letting him rip.

PD nim! Please understand that we all know how hot their bodies are and that's not the only reason for us to love them.. It's ok to rip once a year but many times in just a few months are ... <_<

By the way, am I the only one who hate Chan's new hairstyle? I like their new hair cut but Chan really needs to fix his hair.

About 2PMs performance.. yes, I enjoyed it. It was really full of sex appeal... but, this is getting old quick. It seems like they're only giving the boys "sexy" routines. And while I enjoy them, I rather see a couple of those kind of routines, and more dancing/energetic/acrobatic performances like how they USE to. They're talented, and we don't even get to see their skills anymore. I'm already starting to see comments from people and netizens saying "All they can do is take their shirts off" That is shameful. The boys worked so hard for so many years, and all JYPE does is make them do this kind of stuff? They're filled with talent. Performances like these once in a while are FINE, but it seems all their performances are like this these days... Why JYPE? We all know if Jay were there, JYPE wouldn't have to result to only this sexy stuff. I think, they think that with sexy routines, it'll distract people from doing the "unmentionable" (what we can't discuss on this thread). But, honestly it doesn't - if anything, it makes me want Jay back even more! :lol: He CLEARLY needs to return to 2PM.

Jaebum isn't a BONUS or a nice addition to the group (same thing goes with all the other members... the 7 boys are what makes 2PM, 2PM)... he is an essential if JYPE wants long-term popularity for the group. I already see this wave of fame ending soon... they really need to bring Jay back, before they regret it and start kicking themselves in the richard simmons. Karmas a pinkberry, and it's going to happen to JYPE very soon, if they don't make the wise decision of returning our leadja.

I've been following these 7 lovely boys since their debut... I miss the old days... I miss how everything use to be. It's all changed now. And my heart hurts, because this isn't even the boys fault.. everything just happened so quickly. Jay was the one who was best at acrobatics, and then he left.... so they stopped doing them. (Unless you count the few we saw in Heartbeat). And so many things are just different. Things don't feel right. And it's becoming a chore watching their videos. I don't like that that's happening to me :( Because my heart begins to hurt when I see them. I want them all to be reunited again. The boys themselves have said it many times before this even happened... they are 1. And with 1 missing, they're incomplete. I want Jay back... I want the missing piece of the puzzle. We need to see this puzzle completed again...

I can easily see that you don't like the performance because Jay is not there and not for any other reason you stated.

Why do I think so?

First, doing sexy dances all the time is the same as doing acrobatic dances all the time. Both of them will get old quick. That is why 2PM (and actually any other groups out there) has to constantly change their style. Demanding them to stick to acrobatic is very unreasonable. Imagine if Jay is here with the group and they are still doing acrobatics like they did 2 years ago, do you think the public will not get tired of seeing their acrobatic dances?

Second, no they boys did not stop doing acrobatics. Watch the performance again, the boys DID do acrobatics.

Third, how do you know if this wave of fame is gonna end soon? If Jay was still here and they still did the acrobatics, will you say something similar "they do acrobatics all the time, it's getting old quick because everybody is doing the same"? Like I said, 2PM needs to change their dancing style for each album because let's face it, if you don't change, you lose the competition.

This does not necessarily involve Jay's absence. The concept for this round of promotion has been decided way before Jay left.

Please don't associate everything negative you feel about 6PM with Jay's departure. I understand your feeling though because 6PM is not 2PM and will never be the same as 2PM. I just accept 6PM now as they are and not try to compare them to 2PM because it's really tiring to carry a heavy heart.

Guest elltesro

hello, everyone. i'm new here (hehe~) i've been lurking around here for a short while, and now i actually have a question about 2PM...who else should i ask if not you guys, right? 8D

any of you still remember that one episode of idol army show (episode 10, if i'm not mistaken) where nichkhun misheard hide-and-seek (soom bak ggok gil) as sool mu gu? i was wondering if sool mu gu meant drinking game or just drinking... it'd be nice if you guys could help me out.. ^^ll

oh... i just saw 2PM's first album (1:59PM) promotion on singapore TV!

meaning that the album is officially in Singapore!

yeah!

i m going to get one soon ^_^

lucky! i just found the hottest time of the day today at alamanda putrajaya... <_< and you're about to get 1:59PM! D:

i think i'll only find their new album in major cities (like kuala lumpur...)

well, i'll just have to wait, i guess! :D

Guest mika.16

Honestly, I dont care how SKANKY and BUTT-SHAKING 2pm become lol

I just hope theres a day when we can see all SEVEN together.

I cant believe we're arguing over the dance battle, everyone is entitled to their opinions, lets just try to input our own and move on peacefull : )

aww chansung!!! yay manner-dols, new nickname!

Guest uh-ohxev

I can easily see that you don't like the performance because Jay is not there and not for any other reason you stated.

Why do I think so?

First, doing sexy dances all the time is the same as doing acrobatic dances all the time. Both of them will get old quick. That is why 2PM (and actually any other groups out there) has to constantly change their style. Demanding them to stick to acrobatic is very unreasonable. Imagine if Jay is here with the group and they are still doing acrobatics like they did 2 years ago, do you think the public will not get tired of seeing their acrobatic dances?

Second, no they boys did not stop doing acrobatics. Watch the performance again, the boys DID do acrobatics.

Third, how do you know if this wave of fame is gonna end soon? If Jay was still here and they still did the acrobatics, will you say something similar "they do acrobatics all the time, it's getting old quick because everybody is doing the same"? Like I said, 2PM needs to change their dancing style for each album because let's face it, if you don't change, you lose the competition.

This does not necessarily involve Jay's absence. The concept for this round of promotion has been decided way before Jay left.

Please don't associate everything negative you feel about 6PM with Jay's departure. I understand your feeling though because 6PM is not 2PM and will never be the same as 2PM. I just accept 6PM now as they are and not try to compare them to 2PM because it's really tiring to carry a heavy heart.

What? No. You can't "easily" see anything, because you don't know my feelings. Don't go ahead and assume something. Jaebum is not even my bias in 2PM, and that certainly wasn't the reason why I wasn't too fond of the performance.

I said that I enjoyed it, but I was getting really tired of all their performances being nothing but "sexy" these days, instead of them showcasing the talent that we all know they have. JYPE, keeps pushing them to do all these sexual suggestive stuff, and it's getting old quick. If Jay were there or not, I would've said the same thing. It's getting to be too much. Talking to my friends in Korea, they told me that some netizens were getting really short tempered towards Taec, especially because of the shirt ripping. Which I find ridiculous, and I don't agree that they should be getting mad at him, because Taec only does what PDs and the company tell him to do... but, the public matters, and if they're already getting annoyed then that's not good.

Where did I "demand" they continue acrobatics? I said that I missed it. I missed the variety they had in their dances. Sexy is good, but for every performance? No. At least with acrobatics, you can change it up and incorporate more things. There is only so much you can do with the "sexier" performances, which involve - hip thrusts, humping, etc. ... not much you can do with that. I love those performances, but only if there is a couple in the year... not over 10 in the span of a few months. And IMO, that isn't showcasing the talent we all know they have. Anyone can do hip thrusts. I doubt the boys trained for all those years, to just dry hump the floor. I'm pretty sure they worked hard to become SINGERS and DANCERS. Junho and Wooyoung especially are such great dancers... they are capable of more than a hip thrust and floor humping. That isn't saying that I didn't ENJOY it... but, when I know they can do much more, it is a disappointment. Not the boys fault, but towards the choreography they were given.

How do I know? I don't know for a FACT, but going off of all that is going on right now... the publics attention changes very quick, and when another group comes along and catches the attention of the public, then 2PMs popularity, will slowly decrease. 2PM no longer has the "heart" of the group. Jaebum, was the one who created the atmosphere in the group. On stage and in interviews. He's the one that "kept it together". There is a very obvious empty spot. The boys are still good... but, they aren't at their best. Which is with 7. And in this industry, "good" just doesn't cut it. You aim to be the best.

Please, don't go assuming and saying that I was only disappointed because Jaebum wasn't there. That makes me, as a fan of these 7 lovely boys, feel offended... and to say that I feel negative thoughts towards "6PM", that is also very offending for you to go ahead and assume such things. I have nothing but love for these boys, so don't say those things. I have not ONCE, EVER, insulted these boys or blamed them for anything that is happening. I just didn't find the performance as great, because I know they are capable of MUCH better performances. Is that blaming them? No. They do not invent choreography... so again, don't assume such things. >,>

LOVE&RESPECT please. This, really isn't something worth arguing over, and to assume what kind of fan I am either. -.-

MOVING ON! I will no longer talk about that because my intentions when making that post, weren't to get into a debacle. I don't feel it's anything worth "arguing" over. We all have our own opinions/thoughts/feelings.. love&respect each other! ^^ Jaebum, looks really great! *____* Still wearing the shirts. So sweet! ^^

100214 2PM Jaebeom AOM B-boy Battle@Seattle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyyZJxzI4RA

cr:TheYayoiza

thanx for this...he looks good and he wear the same shirt like he did before

he must really like it and appreciated it..

and lol arguing over a dance..for real :rolleyes:

edit: and since i top up a page..

woo4jpgg.jpg

woo3jpgh.jpg

and how could i forgot a guy who came out with the word LOVE & RESPECT..

12592964972009112713372vzntnnjdy.jpg

credit as tagged

What? No. You can't "easily" see anything, because you don't know my feelings. Don't go ahead and assume something. Jaebum is not even my bias in 2PM, and that certainly wasn't the reason why I wasn't too fond of the performance.

I said that I enjoyed it, but I was getting really tired of all their performances being nothing but "sexy" these days, instead of them showcasing the talent that we all know they have. JYPE, keeps pushing them to do all these sexual suggestive stuff, and it's getting old quick. If Jay were there or not, I would've said the same thing. It's getting to be too much. Talking to my friends in Korea, they told me that some netizens were getting really short tempered towards Taec, especially because of the shirt ripping. Which I find ridiculous, and I don't agree that they should be getting mad at him, because Taec only does what PDs and the company tell him to do... but, the public matters, and if they're already getting annoyed then that's not good.

Where did I "demand" they continue acrobatics? I said that I missed it. I missed the variety they had in their dances. Sexy is good, but for every performance? No. At least with acrobatics, you can change it up and incorporate more things. There is only so much you can do with the "sexier" performances, which involve - hip thrusts, humping, etc. ... not much you can do with that. I love those performances, but only if there is a couple in the year... not over 10 in the span of a few months. And IMO, that isn't showcasing the talent we all know they have. Anyone can do hip thrusts. I doubt the boys trained for all those years, to just dry hump the floor. I'm pretty sure they worked hard to become SINGERS and DANCERS. Junho and Wooyoung especially are such great dancers... they are capable of more than a hip thrust and floor humping. That isn't saying that I didn't ENJOY it... but, when I know they can do much more, it is a disappointment. Not the boys fault, but towards the choreography they were given.

How do I know? I don't know for a FACT, but going off of all that is going on right now... the publics attention changes very quick, and when another group comes along and catches the attention of the public, then 2PMs popularity, will slowly decrease. 2PM no longer has the "heart" of the group. Jaebum, was the one who created the atmosphere in the group. On stage and in interviews. He's the one that "kept it together". There is a very obvious empty spot. The boys are still good... but, they aren't at their best. Which is with 7. And in this industry, "good" just doesn't cut it. You aim to be the best.

Please, don't go assuming and saying that I was only disappointed because Jaebum wasn't there. That makes me, as a fan of these 7 lovely boys, feel offended... and to say that I feel negative thoughts towards "6PM", that is also very offending for you to go ahead and assume such things. I have nothing but love for these boys, so don't say those things. I have not ONCE, EVER, insulted these boys or blamed them for anything that is happening. I just didn't find the performance as great, because I know they are capable of MUCH better performances. Is that blaming them? No. They do not invent choreography... so again, don't assume such things. >,>

LOVE&RESPECT please. This, really isn't something worth arguing over, and to assume what kind of fan I am either. -.-

MOVING ON! I will no longer talk about that because my intentions when making that post, weren't to get into a debacle. I don't feel it's anything worth "arguing" over. We all have our own opinions/thoughts/feelings.. love&respect each other! ^^ Jaebum, looks really great! *____* Still wearing the shirts. So sweet! ^^

I still don't understand.

2PM's choreographer has been the same person even before Jaebeom left. So if you blame the choreographer, how does it relate to your reasoning of wanting Jaebeom to return? I mean I know you don't blame the boys, but that argument of yours doesn't relate to Jaebeom at all so how does this dance suddenly conclude that without Jay 6PM fails?

Acrobatic is the same as sexy dance and it can only incorporate so much. I don't think acrobatics can include much more variety of moves than sexy dance. "Sexy dance" can refer to a large variety of dance moves too.

And who's saying that they will continue to do this for the next 10 years? Why does everyone assume that they will do hip-thrusting and shirt-ripping for the next ten years? JYPE has long-term plan for 6PM and trust me, they are not stupid to stick with the same style.

They will change, just as how they changed from 10/10 style to Again and Again style to Heartbeat style. If you look at all the recent CF MVs, you can already see that they dance a lot of different styles.

I don't want to argue but I'm pissed off at how people go about saying that 6PM is some inferior group just because Jay is not in it. For me, 2PM and 6PM are just different groups, I love 2PM but I truly see the talents of 6PM through this 1:59PM and I support them.

Edit:

and well, the public matters. The public consists of those hating netizens and fans. If fans agree that 2PM should stop doing what they do because netizens may criticize them, you may well wish for Jay not to come back because I'm sure haters don't want Jay to come back. FANS. you are here because you love your idols. Hottests did not stay by Jay's side when the scandal broke out and he left. Now Hottests want to put a curse on 6PM? What if Jay never comes back? so then 6PM is forever the inferior group who only know how to thrush their hips and rip their shirts?

One more thing: to be honest, I am starting to see the how the situation will turn out if Jay never comes back. The bitter 2PM fans will forever comment on everything 6PM does with things like "it would be better if Jay were here...." I wonder if those fans will continue to support 6PM or not but if I were them, I would quit because the love for 2PM overwhelms the love for 6PM and you cannot help but always reminisce the past.

V

V

V

My PM doesn't work so excuse me.

Plus those who brought on the negatives are those who commented with words like "disgusting" and "vulgar"

Last Edit:

So I feel bad because I went batmini cooper crazy up there so here's some gifts:

2daevl1.jpg

2cz6lag.jpg

34xp7rc.jpg

317dwnm.jpg

264s8jm.jpg

Guest kaling321

their perf was daebak!

everytime i see old pics/videos of jay i really miss him and find him soooo adorable

but when i read through the comments and find the "it would have been better/ it's not good enough/what they need is" i find myself really annoyed... resentment follows that i find myself not wanting to read jay comments and updates.

2pm is doin a great job not just because they are pulling through without their leader but they are entertainers .... and they are still the most entertaining group out there.

Guest uh-ohxev

Max23 - I will no longer comment on this. I don't like cluttering threads with arguments. If there is a problem, then feel free to PM me! :)

LOVE & RESPECT, ALWAYS EVERYONE! ^^

No more arguing. Let's keep positive and just wait~

When does the WinWin talk show air?

edit: Since, this was my last post for today - I also agree with you eggplant. I'm so sick of the Taec bashing... I have defended him on every website I've seen him being bashed on, so far >_< Especially on 2OD... I almost lost it on some of those "fans" -.-

saw the recent bboy vid of jay boo.... i guess he's still in seattle doing what he does best.

let me spam a little here:

899955588.jpg

65131323222.jpg

8965653.jpg

9641262.jpg

694531.jpg

993555222.jpg

9692333222.jpg

635656563.jpg

852636513.jpg

963545.jpg

145444.jpg

369.gif

14262qb.gif

2pyynv7.gif

5luydf.gif

dmz9k3.gif

a0016710_4b6168ce27f46.gif

w1qvjq.gif

a0024977_4b4989ab31560.gif

2lwk75j.gif

have these been share?

v4uwyf.gifswg75s.gifs5cwh2.gifnydb4i.gifigdbih.gifdqri86.gif15hlu15.gif17fln6.gif21jninl.gif24yctw2.gif28mol1h.gif2chq2qt.gif2cxx46p.gif2e4gec2.gif2eoehra.gif2lu9ohs.gif2pzy8eh.gifjk.gif

cr: kpop_gifs

I think we should just all agree that we disagree and move on.

Max23: I don't think uh-ohxev was wrong in pointing out what she believes in. In fact some of the points she raised are what some my colleagues in the business are also highlighting as a point in reference. And yes, unfortunately this industry has a short attention span compared to Japan (whose Kimura Takuya is still No. 1 after 15 years), fans leave fandoms as easily as those in HK, Taiwan and China at the moment, and the Korean idols burn out faster than idols in other countries as the churn out of talented individuals, groups are happening every few months at a rapid pace. I would safely say if its possibly the most competitve industry in Asia due to the sheer number of people wanting to get into the business and the immense talent that is out there.

An example is to have a look at the Hallyu stars, which of them has had a hit drama in the last five years? Other than expensive out of the world salaries, all are striving for a breakout role to equal the one that made them. Be it Rain, Bae Yong Joon, Choi Ji Woo, Park Yong Ha, Lee Byung Hun, even the latter with Iris can't call the drama his personal best and if you look at the CF headliners in Korea at the moment, all of them are at best stuck with their old contracts with no new offerings.

I am a 2PM fan but I am not blind to the gimmicks to how marketing is applied in this industry. JYP's strategy for 2PM will be exciting for this one shot but it needs more than a good "show" to raise the bar. The boys needs to grow as individuals if they aspire to be the next shinhwa and clever marketing is not going to help them going into the next album.

I will call a spade a spade. The dance battle was a disaster. Perhaps to a hard core fan, its marvelous but to us professionals, its disorganised, its messy and it reeked of being ill prepared. Can you imagine their next album taking these theatrics even further? I'm wondering what they can do to top this round. Its pretty maxed out to be honest.

Yes, they are at the peak at the moment, their faces are on the billboards but if Teac's drama flops and FO ratings are not to expectation, Khun's movie does not bring in the numbers and Dream Team gets cut after a few eps (If Kim Hyun Joong's variety can get cut with his current popularity level of being Korea's No. 1 CF star, anyone's can), I worry for the boys as they will be dropped as fast as they were signed up. Such is the callousness of this place.

One other thing that is worrying for them... Jay's leaving has divided the fandom very badly, if their timing for the next album clashes straight on with Big Bang and Suju, how would they fare? Big Bang is extremely talented (They write most of their material) and Suju has a bigger fanbase and frankly more experience due to an earlier debut, what will happen then to the boys if they don't polish up and up their game.

Bottomline, they need to improve and cannot be complacent. Their management company also needs to start opening their eyes that 2PM is a group that can be honed to reach greater heights and not rely so heavily on gimmicks to keep them going. Perhaps they are taking on too much, trying to milk too much out of the boys too soon that their dancing, singing, and even teamwork is starting to suffer. All that excessive makeup is making them look more tired than they already are, and do we think this is healthy for the group?

JYP being friends with President Lee and President Yang should know where JYPE artistes stand in the spectrum of things. I kinda dislike him taking the President Lee route to put out idols that are more packaged than talented as 2PM is definitely more than that. The company needs to make up for their treasury deficit but at the rate they are working the boys, the end product is not going to be good as I forsee a burnout coming up both from the artistes and fans alike

I am going to take a stand. 2PM without its most talented member is sadly owing that one ingredient that would complete the recipe. There's substance lacking and if the company thinks they can move on with just 6PM and make up for the shortfall by overworking the boys and gloss it over with gimmciks, this strategy will self destruct in time.

Guest lady_bug

I prefer the performance of "LOW" in terms of the overall energy, choreography and the ending sequence.

This is meant to be a more grown up and sophicated dance sequence and I truly appreciate the fact that they are going for someting different and possibly conveying that the boys have matured since their last album.

The thing is, Junho and Wooyoung being the strongest dancers since Jay left is unable to convey the charisma that Jay had in taking the performance and without a bonding factor to glue together 2PM, it looks alot less concerted an effort than last years.

Teac who is placed at the far right, tearing his clothes off in the ending sequence made the performance look even more awkward as its usually the centrepiece that the camera and audiences are watching out for towards the end.

Choreography wise its quite a let down to be honest but given that the group is down to five and the strongest dancers need to anchor centrestage, throwing in perhaps a last min request from the PD for Teac to do the rip-off, its probably the best they can do under these circumstances.

This is just my humble opinion... :)

EDIT: Wanted to change some of the words in this ;)

P:S - This performance reminds me again on the importance of a guy named Park Jaebum. I think he seriously contributed a great deal to 2PM being known as a performance group. Its in these pure dance battles that I miss his presence even more. Heartbeat, they could get away with it as its such a packaged performance heavily dependent on theatrics to market itself but in these battles, its down to sheer skills. I know alot of you will probably debate and say that I don't give Wooyoung or Junho enough credit but from a professional view, I have met many many talented dancers in my career and what they can do does not surprise me but Jaebum was different. He brought alive the ART OF MOVEMENT. The depth of his skill and passion has already translated to whole new level that he commanded the stage with his own signature persona. Today after watching all the performances, it reconfirms to me Jae is one the best dancers if not the best in Korean ent industry right now... if he doesn't return, its a huge huge loss not only to fans but the industry as a whole.

Sorry for cutting your whole post Kabler, but this is exactly how I feel about the dance. This year performance oozes with SEX and was very suggestive **wink**wink. I myself felt hotly embarrassed and flush by it especially when I saw Chansung did his powerful hip thrust at the end. (I never knew he could do that?!!) It was like watching him unleashing a beast, AND I WOULD HAVE TO SAY, HE WAS THE BEAST THAT NIGHT. Nevertheless I was expecting more from Junho and I didn't get to see it. Their company needs to showcase more of Junho's skills becuz from watching Strong Heart, he definitly got better...Much more is that I couldn't help compare this year dance to last year. Anyone whose been a 2pm fan cannot help but do this.

Edit: It sucks that Thai prince wasn't around. He already missed two star battle performances...

Guest sascha_park

i don't know why some people in here still arguing about their choreography..

if you like and enjoying their choreography, please..

and for some people who doesn't like sexy or hot things... please..

btw,i'm the one who feel tired with shirtless thing...kk~~

i don't want to blame the choreographer because dance is an art..hehe :P

thanks for cheezychunnie for sharing the video..

he's looks buffer (??).. i hope AOM will share hd version..

EDIT ::

oh maiii got..

i saw a video when jaebum dancing at bboy battle (feb,14)

he's improve a lot O_o

his poppin' ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~ jjang

100214 2PM JAY poppin'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwaHXYMJAvk

credit : suphatboz

Guest cheezychunnie

i was about to spam few pic of Junho and his sexy-butt but seeing all

these arguments on the boys perf last nite,i think i should refrain myself from doing so..

i come across these pic instead...

57432743.jpg

83073065.jpg

44873604.jpg

cr:as tagged

i watched the dance battle after watching back-to-back episodes of so you think you can dance auditions.

their basis for cuts are performance, technique and choreography.

performance: did you feel the energy from ONE group or were your eyes just led to their gyrating and pulsing hips?

technique: is this a group that has been practicing dances for over two years?

choreography: are the moves harmonious that these look like they are ONE group? do the moves flow from one to another?

based on these, i'm rating the 2PM part very very low.

kaylee! i love your pic spam!

is johnnydorama of AKP against hottests and 2PM? his latest article seems to place hottests in such a bad light!

Guest no-one-else

i never wanted to say anything at first but things are really going out of hand..

im not close to Jay or his family or his friends but my mom is an old friend of Jay's aunt so she know a little bit of whats really happen...im not from the states if you guys find my english is not that accurate i say it again im not from the states...like i said i didnt know Jay personally so that means i dont live near him or his family...my mom ask me to stay away from all these...and i keep my promise until i saw that some fans set-up a formspring using the name of insider2pm..

the only thing i wanted to say is do not think too deeply..its not as complicated as everyone thinks..

Jay is a good person,he knows what he's doing..the reason why the company didnt say anything is because no one will believe them so they decide to keep quite.everytime they made a statement(in fact Jay made a statement) the fans refused to believe and twisted their words.The company also ask Jay to stay away from the net because they know Jay is so worried about public opinion on the company and his 2PM members..

my point is the things is not as complicated as it seems..its Jay that decides what's the best for his company and his 2PM members...he's a very thoughtful person,he know if he stay,things will be much more worst so he want to be a responsible person..that's what he did..he left..i dont know if he will be back to korea or not but he looks happy in seattle,dont you guys think?let him rest for a while,its not easy for him..if he decide to comeback,he will...when he feels the time is right and he is well-prepared to face the world..just keep supporting him no matter what he do,that's what only fan can save him means..only fans can support him,do what you want but hurt no-one..

this is my first and final post..like i said..i dont know him personally so you can believe me or you can ignore my post..

peace!

i watched the dance battle after watching back-to-back episodes of so you think you can dance auditions.

their basis for cuts are performance, technique and choreography.

performance: did you feel the energy from ONE group or were your eyes just led to their gyrating and pulsing hips?

technique: is this a group that has been practicing dances for over two years?

choreography: are the moves harmonious that these look like they are ONE group? do the moves flow from one to another?

based on these, i'm rating the 2PM part very very low.

kaylee! i love your pic spam!

is johnnydorama of AKP against hottests and 2PM? his latest article seems to place hottests in such a bad light!

this is extremely offensive borderline anti-fan material

performance: I feel the ENERGY. Why? Those "gyrating and pulsing hips" actually requires a lot of power to do and if you are weak, you will fail at those moves. Try doing those moves by yourself.

technique: yes, this is the group that has been practicing dances for over 2 years. Not every group out there can do acrobatics right after doing those exhausting hip moves.

choreography: imo this year's performance actually shows them as a group. Last year's Low, all the spotlight was on Jay and other members were just like backup dancers for Jay. this time each member has time to shine. So the choreography actually highlights the group's stage dynamics.

I am officially furious at these kind of comments.

This is 2PM's thread. You don't come here to say those insulting words. Try going to other threads and talk with that tone and you'll get the troll tag pasted all over your post.

Edit:

V

V

V

@eggplant: omg I totally agree with what you wrote there. I was extremely annoyed at the Taec-hate that has been going within Hottests. If you go on 2Oneday, you will see the unbelievable amount of hate that is directed at Taec. And to think that 2Oneday is the official international fansite of 2PM as a group of 7 members. I am disappointed.

On another note, I see a lot of Hottests have been overdoing everything. I can tolerate their efforts to bring Jay back, but I cannot tolerate their going out of their way to try to shape 2PM's future. Who is to decide what 2PM should become? As if JYPE doesn't have professional staff who are obviously more savvy about 2PM's music/ style/ choreography than the normal fans. I keep hearing people say that if 2PM keeps on doing this and this and this, they will fail... but that's a big IF there. Wait until they come up with stuff that fails and then you can say something. This going on in 2PM's official thread is even sadder.

btw could you remove the word boycott because it may trigger the mod?

Edit2:

What I saw in this thread is NOT constructive criticism in any sense. What I see is a bunch of bitter fans whining.

Worse, the tone used in those "constructive criticism" post is totally condescending. You don't have to love every performance of 2PM but don't ruin it for others. Coming here with words like "disgusting" is "constructive criticism"?

If Jay were still here, I bet the criticism won't be half as harsh as this wank going on right now.

If you don't like the performance, fine, say it and move on instead of relating it to things like "Jay was more talented than all those members" and "2PM will fail if they keep going on this path".... is that even related to the performance at all? not every little thing should be analyzed and then used to support some conclusion that would please some of the Hottests here. What I see is just an effort to put down 6PM an extra mile in order to bring up the significance of Jay to a higher level. It doesn't make sense to me.

No, I was not blaming 2ONeday staff, I was talking about the bitter commenters in 2ONeday forum.

and about the Taec-hate: I say those fans should just shut up if they are ticked off.

Seriously, now I want all those bitter and sensitive fans to just get out of the fandom already because there are newer fans coming and 6PM doesn't need bitter fans that are ticked off at every little thing they said. They hate him because he said something that ticked them off. That's understandable but I still despise those fans. Just like how I understand netizens' rage towards Jay's anti-Korean comments but I still find netizens' reaction despicable.

Archived