☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

OH EM GI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really need a cold shoewer right now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2pm are the Hottests group that exists on EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

My ChanSung OH GOD I really can't get my eye of him !!!!!!!!!

Juno & Junsu >>>33333333333333 The most sexiest wave I have ever seen !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooyoung So SMEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taec sexy as ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!! & Crazy Beast as ever!!!!!!!!!

2pm I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I have to catch my breath................ EXSELLENT JOB BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I hope somebody will upload some good pics out of this performance Thank You in advence !!!!!!!!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Soulhead

I'm sorry those are inspired by Michael Jackson and totally not something new. I don't know why you feel disgusted at it but I find nothing "off-topic" about it.

dance (dns)

v. danced, danc·ing, danc·es

v.intr.

1. To move rhythmically usually to music, using prescribed or improvised steps and gestures.

shaking booties and hips is also considered "dance". If you argue otherwise, sorry you haven't really understood the meaning of dance.

And since you mention rookie groups, please rewatch because 100% of their moves are totally simple moves. Not as suggestive as 2PM's moves but definitely not more complicated than 2PM's moves. I find those moves boring and uninspiring actually because other hip hop groups have done those a million times before.

Ahah,In first i decided to not say anything about their MJ-inspirated-moves because it would sound too harsh ...But well,in fact in my eyes they just use the ''tribute-MJ'' wave as an excuse for shaking their back .This is not because MJ has do that ,that it's a nice step/choreo. I've nothing against Beyoncé for example who is frequently criticized by people about her dance-skill (they said that she just move her hips etc),but for me it's just a way to dance(in the Déja vu mv , I totally enjoy her dance) because the first dance in the world where made like that etc...But i'm sorry, for 2PM it's more provocating and vulgar than anything. I can't explain why, maybe because they are man and i feel embarrassed O_o And i'm also not a big fan of the MJ-style, I usually enjoy more simple steps than a ''cricus''-show.So yes,I'm really more satisfied with the other groups ,even if their choreo has nothing special..

(Usually we don't have the right to talk about other artist in this thread ?>_<)

Ahah,In first i decided to not say anything about their MJ-inspirated-moves because it would sound too harsh ...But well,in fact in my eyes they just use the ''tribute-MJ'' wave as an excuse for shaking their back .This is not because MJ has do that ,that it's a nice step/choreo. I've nothing against Beyoncé for example who is frequently criticized by people about her dance-skill (they said that she just move her hips etc),but for me it's just a way to dance(in the Deja vu mv , I totally enjoy her dance) because the first dance in the world where made like that etc...But i'm sorry, for 2PM it's more provocating and vulgar than anything. I can't explain why, maybe because they are man and i feel embarrassed O_o

First, why do they need an excuse to shake their back? Is it something illegal? Is it something they should feel ashamed of? I'm not saying it's a nice choreo because imo, the choreography does not incorporate a lot of complicated techniques but it definitely is not close to anything that should be described as "disgusting" like you said. I just don't understand what's so disgusting about it.

Second, I really disagree with the way you throw around words like "provocating" and "vulgar". No it's just a dance move and it does not deserve to be called "vulgar" just because you think it suggests something immoral.

Third, I don't want to point out this but I feel you are slightly sexist. Why is it okay for women but not okay for men to do something?

Guest purpurkisses

a painful reminder that park jaebum is still not with us yet...

but did u see how strong this man is?

i never know he was injured when he did wild bunny...

he looks just fine when teasing/harassing taec but he was in pain...

i just feel so remorseful for not treasuring him...

would it be a different story if only when the incident happens...

fans stand by him and not rejecting him...it is just so miserable to see someone like him being abandon...

yes, hottests are doing all their best to bring him back...

so jaebum, come back...

nothing will stop us from loving and protecting u even more than before...

because we once lost you, never will such thing happen again.

never!

Even if his arm hurts him to death, Jaebum still continues the broadcast. Heaven-like Leadja.

Captures from Wild Bunny episode 3.

Even seeing him raise his arm like that is tiring.

001.gif

Even though he was hurting like this, he was the most playful in the 'Wild Bunny (Taecyeon's hidden camera)' episode.

002.gif

At the Ulsan Summer Festival, he even did a freeze at the end of their '10 out of 10' performance the same night.

The reason to Jaebum's harrassing of Taecyeon:

003.jpg

S: (On our program) You know how you sometimes let go of your sanity..?

J: Yeah, that's just because.. when the mood of the members are a bit down at times, during recording I act like that to lighten up the atmosphere a bit.

An unexpectedly mature response from the person who always jokes around..

But, like that answer, when the atmosphere gets too light and out of control,

He keeps his cool to try and relax that atmosphere.

Even if he acts like he's naturally going along with what he feels,

He subtly observes the moves of each member and takes in what they say with great concern,

and always caring for them through his actions. A very mature 23 year old.

Come back to your motherland quickly

Achieve all those dreams you've yet to achieve

And hoping you to be happier.

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : ONEDAY-ROOM(SOURCE) ; jennying♥@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Not sure what you guys are arguing about this time, lol... but anyways, is anybody having their birthday today?? :)

If so, here's a birthday song sung for you especially by the SEVEN DORKS of 2PM, with an extended chorus by the head dork, Jay.

Hahah....how fun they were.

Hey guys...

On a random note....

As I was browsing some of Jay's pictures..

I noticed that he would often do

hotbloodjay.jpg

jayaom.jpg

this handsign during his hot blood days when he first arrived in korea...

I thought he was just being random and all when

It dawned onto me that it stands for AOM.

I double confirmed myself if I'm just being silly....

BUT yes, at AOM's facebook.. a girl did that sign.

girlaom.jpg

So that puts 2 and 2 together.

and suddenly I felt so depressed.

How he must have missed his friends back in Seattle,

still very much confused when he was undergoing idol training...

and he's still holding onto AOM. battling with himself.

and slowly, years later... when he finally, sincerely settled down to this

12493080061247548506136.jpg

Crap has to happen.

.. Makes me angry all over again at how in just a matter of 4 days. *sigh*

The very reason why we must never grow tired waiting for him, OKAY GIRLS?

HIMNAE LEADJA!!! :(

Guest sunmikiwangjang

I just wanted to say how hot the performance was at the Star Dance Battle.

Im surprised they didnt win.

These boys are mighty fierce and might fine.

" I can sacrifice a few years for a life time of happiness." -jaebum

he worked really hard for this.

i wish its up to him then maybe i wont worry so much.

@missyera thank u for sharing that video its not my bday but i enjoyed it :)

Edit: i topped a page :)

ebb095ec9eacebb29413.jpg

33purity2684.jpg

ed9598eb8a98ec9d84eb829.jpg

65794947898ceac8a6a5aa1.jpg

52614901.jpg

maybe they 'll make this one when he comes back lol

2gwg1025gif.jpg

de060024.jpg

Guest yoondix3

hello hottest.

I just became a fan. i was wondering if anyone could tell me a popular 2pm korean fan cafe where i can download clips and look at pictures. i use ss601 (fan site for ss501) AND it helped me love the group more.

thank youuuu

Guest fattie8701

hello hottest.

I just became a fan. i was wondering if anyone could tell me a popular 2pm korean fan cafe where i can download clips and look at pictures. i use ss601 (fan site for ss501) AND it helped me love the group more.

thank youuuu

Hii,

you can try 2oneday. Although you need a certain number of posts to be able to download subbed videos and things. As for pictures, i dont knw if they have a picture thread here...am not sure where to find a picture thread for 2pm besides starting at page 1 on soompi..sorry...

About the dance steps:

I think some people are just saying that hip thrusts and gyrating hips arent for them, they rather a more acrobatic type of dance. Like for me, it doesnt matter who it is...i am very sensitive to men whining and hip thrusting...always have been so am sure i wouldnt like this performance as compared to last year. Its just a matter of personal preference...:)

Edit:

Just watched the performance..and i am highly disturbed by it...performance was definitely not meant for people like me.. i am finding it really hard to finish watching it...even though its on mute....lol..woow...what a big difference a year makes...and people dont get me wrong am not saying if Jay was here...i dont care who was in that performance...the song the choreography will never work for me....i feeel tooo disturbed and awkward...sigh

Guest entermuriel

i don't know about some people... but i personally enjoyed the Star Battle Dance performance given by 2PM ehehe ;]

like some people have said, the choreography factor was not really strong here. i think they're just trying to be sexy at this point, and they are succeeding may i add.

the only awkward moment was Taec ripping his shirt, not because i'm tired of seeing him do that (which i think i might never be lol), but because he is all the way to the right. if i hadn't read previously that he tears off his shirt, i wouldn't have noticed that he did, since i always pay attention to the middle lol

but overall i think they did pretty well. you can tell they worked hard and they delivered great.

but i do have to agree that these kind of sensual and sexy performances are not for everyone. some people feel really awkward and out of place, and even embarrassed while watching. it really depends on the person. i used to get embarrassed as well about these kind of performance before, but not anymore, so yeah.

the Heartbeat parody was really funny btw. it brought a smile to my face ;]

and about the AOM hand sign. i did notice Jay doing that for a while now before he debuted.

but, what i also noticed, is that the AOM sign can also look like 2PM lol

if they flip the A, it becomes a 2, and when 2PM does their sign, the also do the "ok" sign as the "PM" part

idk if anyone understands what i just said lmfao x]

anyways. please guys don't forget to sign the 2PM Beastly Idols As 7 Again! petition! please verify your signature so it counts

and take part on other projects as well. two of them are in my signature. thank you ^_^

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

cashewmania kpop download

[HQ] New Year Special – Star Dance Battle (2010-02-14).avi [782.49 MB]

Super Junior, SNSD, 2PM, After School, BEAST, MBLAQ, T-ara, Rainbow, Yoo Chae Young, Kim Na Young, Jo Hye Ryun, Kim Shin Young, Kim Jong Min, Chun Myung Hoon, Noh Yoo Min, Shin Bong Sun

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

[HQ] New Year Special – Star Wrestling (2010-02-13).avi [941.74 MB]

Chansung & Junho (2PM), Tiffany & Sunny (SNSD), Shindong & Donghae (Super Junior), Seulong & Changmin (2AM), Gahee & Jooyeon (After School), etc

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct links

Guest Soulhead

First, why do they need an excuse to shake their back? Is it something illegal? Is it something they should feel ashamed of? I'm not saying it's a nice choreo because imo, the choreography does not incorporate a lot of complicated techniques but it definitely is not close to anything that should be described as "disgusting" like you said. I just don't understand what's so disgusting about it.

Second, I really disagree with the way you throw around words like "provocating" and "vulgar". No it's just a dance move and it does not deserve to be called "vulgar" just because you think it suggests something immoral.

Third, I don't want to point out this but I feel you are slightly sexist. Why is it okay for women but not okay for men to do something?

Ah you have misunderstand what i've said: yes for me ,It's ok for women and not ok for men .But it's because ,for women ,i found nothing sexual or suggestive in their moves ,simply because i'm a girl who like boys so i'm not embarrassed and i see nothing wrong with that and finally, like entermuriel has said ''these kind of sensual and sexy performances are not for everyone. some people feel really awkward and out of place, and even embarrassed while watching.'' . After all ,everyone can think what they want about their performance it's just a matter of age or sensibility =)

Guest vickysaurus

Whoa there... are you guys fighting about their dance? LOL, no offense, but I just kind of find it funny... Anyways, just remember you guys: everyone is entitled to their own opinion. :3

tumblr_kxuovqCHKh1qzh5sno1_400.gif

tumblr_kxupweEECS1qzh5sno1_250.gif

tumblr_kxuoctXzOT1qzh5sno1_400.gif

© wooyoung.tumblr

*I'm sorry if these... disgust? or offend? anybody.

I personally found them... extremely sexy kekeke, well, I'm a perv. so sue me. ;3

-----

Watching their dance, I think I died a little. I was like screaming my head off and was like "OH MY... DAYUM! HOLY! DAYUM!"

And my friend was like "I'd do them any day...."

I think I might have slapped her afterward. kekeke

Yet, as hot and delicious as that was, the whole time, there was something someone missing... As much as I enjoyed it, a part of me was sad.

ESPECIALLY in the Bogangles part when they were all popping and flipping and just flying all over the place... I was like, "UGH! Jaebeom needs to be there for this to be complete!" or "Jay would probably squeeze in a head spin or a windmill, or a cricket or jackhammer (those are break dancing moves that I see Jaebeom often doing at events)"

Of course, I loved that they did this battle so that we can see the absolute delicious-ness of them, yet a part of me wishes they didn't... not just the dance battle, but any show, or any CF or any performance... The more they're featured on the media as six, the more people are used to seeing them as SIX.

We want need SEVEN.

Guest xkrnxchicx7

good to see more people are having dreams of the seven boys.hehe. anyways i just finished watching the star battle and for some reason, i felt that jay was about to appear after they were finished their first song esp because the camera was pointed toward the "opening" thing..aww poor jay i didnt realize that he hurt his arm but still recorded WB, i didnt realize his grimacing face even though i watched WB a few times.

Guest Mai1430269084

I don't understand the big deal about the performance at all. I was surprised but not in a bad way, all that was going through my head was man, these kids grew up. I did not find anything vulgar or awkward about the performance, it was something different from what they normally do, but that doesn't mean it was something bad.

Ah you have misunderstand what i've said: yes for me ,It's ok for women and not ok for men .But it's because ,for women ,i found nothing sexual or suggestive in their moves ,simply because i'm a girl who like boys so i'm not embarrassed and i see nothing wrong with that and finally, like entermuriel has said ''these kind of sensual and sexy performances are not for everyone. some people feel really awkward and out of place, and even embarrassed while watching.'' . After all ,everyone can think what they want about their performance it's just a matter of age or sensibility =)

I am sorry to get into this conversation, but I disagree. I saw some of the performances of the girls and I felt somewhat embarrassed, some of the moves were way too provocative and scandalous to put it nicely. If it's okay for girls to do it, then it must be okay for 2PM to do it. I am straight by the way and I do like boys and that's why I found nothing wrong with what 2PM did. I do agree, though, that it depends on sensibility and exposure, I don't know, maybe it's because I have been exposed to much more scandalous behavior that seeing them do something like this doesn't really affect me at all.

Guest avchuck

IN REGARDS TO THE STAR DANCE BATTLE

I'm not too sure how many of you are aware of it, but the parts in the choreography that seemed to be the most...attention-grabbing is actually the key choreography to that song. It's the ORIGINAL CHOREOGRAPHY to the song, actually. And I know 2PM didn't HAVE TO perform that dance, but I'm just sharing where that bit of low, upwards grindin' is coming from. The link leads to Chris Brown's concert where he performs the dance WITH the gyratin' hips of PURE SEX, but takes the heat that some were so uncomfortable by and x10000!!

DISCLAIMER: BEFORE WATCHING THE BELOW YT CLIP, THIS IS A WARNING THAT IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE BECAUSE CHRIS BROWN'S DANCE IS CONVEYING SEX IN NO UNCERTAIN MOVES.

Just speaking in regards to the "Take You Down" dance portion, maybe it's a cultural difference or personal preference (or both), but I thought they were just turning up the heat--and it was in the right way (for me).

However, viewing their dance routine as a whole (I liked their "Take You Down" portion more) it was lacking that certain someone. The second part was a throwback to last year's dance battle with the flips and jumps all in the same way it was done before.

I prefer the performance of "LOW" in terms of the overall energy, choreography and the ending sequence.

This is meant to be a more grown up and sophicated dance sequence and I truly appreciate the fact that they are going for someting different and possibly conveying that the boys have matured since their last album.

The thing is, Junho and Wooyoung being the strongest dancers since Jay left is unable to convey the charisma that Jay had in taking the performance and without a bonding factor to glue together 2PM, it looks alot less concerted an effort than last years.

Teac who is placed at the far right, tearing his clothes off in the ending sequence made the performance look even more awkward as its usually the centrepiece that the camera and audiences are watching out for towards the end.

Choreography wise its quite a let down to be honest but given that the group is down to five and the strongest dancers need to anchor centrestage, throwing in perhaps a last min request from the PD for Teac to do the rip-off, its probably the best they can do under these circumstances.

This is just my humble opinion... :)

EDIT: Wanted to change some of the words in this ;)

P:S - This performance reminds me again on the importance of a guy named Park Jaebum. I think he seriously contributed a great deal to 2PM being known as a performance group. Its in these pure dance battles that I miss his presence even more. Heartbeat, they could get away with it as its such a packaged performance heavily dependent on theatrics to market itself but in these battles, its down to sheer skills. I know alot of you will probably debate and say that I don't give Wooyoung or Junho enough credit but from a professional view, I have met many many talented dancers in my career and what they can do does not surprise me but Jaebum was different. He brought alive the ART OF MOVEMENT. The depth of his skill and passion has already translated to whole new level that he commanded the stage with his own signature persona. Today after watching all the performances, it reconfirms to me Jae is one the best dancers if not the best in Korean ent industry right now... if he doesn't return, its a huge huge loss not only to fans but the industry as a whole.

^Thanks for this! You said it all for me, especially agree with the bolded parts. ^^v

Archived