☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mika.16

1 Guys, I just read a GOOD rumor (sort of).

Apparently Jay has been going to a chiropractor,

and got his spine treated/fixed,

which made him 2cm taller!

That makes him officially 172cm without shoelifts.

WOOOOHOOOOooooOOOOOOOooooooOOOoo!!!!!

(I read this on a Korean blog btw, so obviously nothing is confirmed as usual, but atleast SOMETHING good is happening right? LOL)

2 OMG i dont know if this has been shared, PLEASE WATCH if you know Korean (and even if you dont)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyyERqQj5DY

BUT its from 9th february 2010,

some korean bboys on a tv show mentioned how Jay (& se7en) trained with them,

and say that he has such good skills & 'sense' when it comes to bboying,

that he could possibly really success as a bboy,

they say his name straightout, no 'implying' or any of that BS.

i hope Jay gets to see this!!!!

WHat a compliment!

3 *edit again!

Presents that some fans are sending Jay for CHinese New Year.

http://cafe.daum.net/exile/5WxC/11?docid=Q...221930&re=1

Keep an eye out these presents in future battles! i think we may see the sneakers soon : )

& i think he now has enough CK underwear for the rest of his life LOL

Guest rockierockpen

2mxr41y.jpg

fasok6.jpg

sen15i.jpg

nyzclw.jpg

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : DC 2PM GALLERY (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Guest avchuck

1 Guys, I just read a GOOD rumor (sort of).

Apparently Jay has been going to a chiropractor,

and got his spine treated/fixed,

which made him 2cm taller!

That makes him officially 172cm without shoelifts.

WOOOOHOOOOooooOOOOOOOooooooOOOoo!!!!!

(I read this on a Korean blog btw, so obviously nothing is confirmed as usual, but atleast SOMETHING good is happening right? LOL)

2 OMG i dont know if this has been shared, PLEASE WATCH if you know Korean (and even if you dont)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyyERqQj5DY

BUT its from 9th february 2010,

some korean bboys on a tv show mentioned how Jay (& se7en) trained with them,

and say that he has such good skills & 'sense' when it comes to bboying,

that he could possibly really success as a bboy,

they say his name straightout, no 'implying' or any of that BS.

i hope Jay gets to see this!!!!

WHat a compliment!

3 *edit again!

Presents that some fans are sending Jay for CHinese New Year.

http://cafe.daum.net/exile/5WxC/11?docid=Q...221930&re=1

Keep an eye out these presents in future battles! i think we may see the sneakers soon : )

& i think he now has enough CK underwear for the rest of his life LOL

WOW! Thanks so much for this bit of information. Whether it be true or not--THANK YOU! It's amazing how daily news/information can warp my mood, and I've been feeling a little down with how the general atmosphere of things are going. But this was SOOOOOO welcome!

I know I'm being redundant, but thanks--again! LOL ^^v

(BTW, the last link for the fan gifts don't show any imgs... are we supposed to click something? Sorry, dunno Korean.)

Guest flowerr

Happy Valentine's day every one and happy jabumtine day....

LOL yes.. Ifound it trending on twittet

trentjaebumtin.jpg

love how twitter hottest are so active.. remebering jay on evry occasion...

love you hottest... miss you jaboum

^

^ #HappyJaebumtinesDay iS still trending right now, Hehehe!

HOTTEST badly miss jaebum to think even this lol, its cute ^ _^..

a lot of fancams here kekeke., weee thanks @Stephy18 and for all who post : ))

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : DC 2PM GALLERY (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

seiously, I looked at all the "bad examples" pics and I still find it incredibly cute and hilarious and I would like to see Wooyoung do more of those bad examples in the future lol!! Such is the power of Ang Ang XD

k2o9jc.jpg

Fancam of Junho... ¿speaking about Jay?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58TGPMrSI2A

I´m not sure about that but i like to think they have in mind 7 when they talk like that.

Like the uploader of this say: With LOVE and RESPECT!

If this was post before or i´m doing something wrong for post it tell me please and i´ll edit it

there was nothing wrong with this , they didn't have to cut it

last year it was okay for them to say how they miss jay , now they can't even say this ):

everytime i think maybe the company 'll help him & they have something in their mind but they only do something to annoys me.

i guess he wasn't kidding when he said only fans can save his career <_<

btw thank for sharing wooyoung good & bad examples =)

and that rumor @ silence457 shared i guess it wont happen cuz all the fan accounts says they wont :)

Happy Valentines Day 2pm Hottestd and fans :rolleyes:

I saw that cut with Junho and by the reaction of his and the others I really Honestly think that the ball is in Jay's hands. It is up to Jay to decide whether he's coming back or not. All this suspense and heartbroke only gets our beloved 2pm boys in stress, not to say that ALL of us are waiting to know what is the current situation with Jay's incident. I really wish my 2pm boys all the best and Happy Holidays to them and all of us.

I love and adore every member of 2pm.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE & RESPECT !!!!!!!!! :)

Guest Fae_Min

Early this morning, I had a dream that Jay comeback. The airport is crowded with fans while his 6 brothers cry, hug him tightly and even kiss him. Jay look extremely happy in his donsaengs arms and he nearly can't breath because they hug himm so tight :) Is it a lucky sign? Does it mean Jay will comeback this year? My only wish for this year is that dream comes true.

OH MY GOD!!

I had a dream of Jay too this morning!!! but not about him at the airport but him performing with the boys together as 7 onstage!! i can't believe that I cried soo hard and smiling at the same time.. and i was still crying when i woke up :)

i hope we two dreaming of Jay at the lunar new year is a good sign.. i really pray it is..

and about the WOO EXAMPLES

i cracked up when i saw the WOOGLE and the 'make-up that makes you looks like a terminally ill patient' ROFLMAO..

anybody watching the STAR DANCE BATTLE LIVE HERE?!

i'm sooo ess-sited!!! coz they'll be wearing singlets again ryte??

and althou this may be late but "HAPPY VALENTINES DAY & HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!"

EDIT: v OMFG!!!! hgfhdjyafgaufj *spazz*

i love the first one becoz it was super sexy and well, sexaay.. ahaha.. and of coz, there are some Jay's moves form ISF ;)

but the second one is DAEBAK too.. coz it's soo agreesive!!

*SCREAM* there are really2 a lot of pelvis thrust huh?!

BOYS, YOU ARE KILLING US!!!!

100214 2PM - Take You Down & Bogangles

Cr: dkpopnews11

Their dance was so sexy<333

They all looked really good in their white suites!

LOL, our jitt Taec again, mhm ;PP

speechless!!!! TOO SEXY MY NOSE IS BLEEDING!!

I hate the cameraman because I don't need to see girls drooling over 2PM, I need to see the 2PM's FULL performance XP

Edit:

@qweqwe

V

V

V

yeah I think the reason why it is hotter is because of those pelvic thrusts and the Jay's moves lol but last year was definitely more difficult and accomplished in terms of techniques. I feel that 2PM's full dancing capabilities are never fully showcased because the JYPE choreographers never gave them the right moves that fit their elements. The boys are way more talented than what is shown to us in my opinion.

woohoo! that's hot hot hot!

but hated the camera man, too much movements! i'm feeling giddy trying to figure out who is who... & i must watch this in High Definition! haha!

Ps: just my opinion, this is much Hotter than last year's Low!

Edit:

@qweqwe

V

V

V

yeah I think the reason why it is hotter is because of those pelvic thrusts and the Jay's moves lol but last year was definitely more difficult and accomplished in terms of techniques. I feel that 2PM's full dancing capabilities are never fully showcased because the JYPE choreographers never gave them the right moves that fit their elements. The boys are way more talented than what is shown to us in my opinion.

Max23,

Yep, agree :) When i say that it's Hotter than last year's Low, i was referring to the way too many pelvic thrusts & sexy moves this year! but i'm not complaining.. haha!

It is the kind of dance that you will feel really embarrased if your mom or dad is sitting next to you while you are watching! :P

I think last year's dance is a more skilled one, but this year's is "out to be sexy right in your face" type of dance.. :P

LOL the rainbow girls almost had a heart attack when they took their shirts off. That was so hot wow.

Taec went full beast mode at the end. I got a little scared hahaaha

I love seeing them do the acrobatics. They make it look so easy, if I tried it I would break my neck.

I prefer the performance of "LOW" in terms of the overall energy, choreography and the ending sequence.

This is meant to be a more grown up and sophicated dance sequence and I truly appreciate the fact that they are going for someting different and possibly conveying that the boys have matured since their last album.

The thing is, Junho and Wooyoung being the strongest dancers since Jay left is unable to convey the charisma that Jay had in taking the performance and without a bonding factor to glue together 2PM, it looks alot less concerted an effort than last years.

Teac who is placed at the far right, tearing his clothes off in the ending sequence made the performance look even more awkward as its usually the centrepiece that the camera and audiences are watching out for towards the end.

Choreography wise its quite a let down to be honest but given that the group is down to five and the strongest dancers need to anchor centrestage, throwing in perhaps a last min request from the PD for Teac to do the rip-off, its probably the best they can do under these circumstances.

This is just my humble opinion... :)

EDIT: Wanted to change some of the words in this ;)

P:S - This performance reminds me again on the importance of a guy named Park Jaebum. I think he seriously contributed a great deal to 2PM being known as a performance group. Its in these pure dance battles that I miss his presence even more. Heartbeat, they could get away with it as its such a packaged performance heavily dependent on theatrics to market itself but in these battles, its down to sheer skills. I know alot of you will probably debate and say that I don't give Wooyoung or Junho enough credit but from a professional view, I have met many many talented dancers in my career and what they can do does not surprise me but Jaebum was different. He brought alive the ART OF MOVEMENT. The depth of his skill and passion has already translated to whole new level that he commanded the stage with his own signature persona. Today after watching all the performances, it reconfirms to me Jae is one the best dancers if not the best in Korean ent industry right now... if he doesn't return, its a huge huge loss not only to fans but the industry as a whole.

Guest Soulhead

Maybe it's because i'm young and i really want to preserve my innocence (XD) but seriously ,their hips-moves are disgusted and totally ''off-topic''...It's a dance battle ,not a ''Shake-your-booty-and-hips battle'' =/ I was waiting something more ''Hip-hop'' and more impressive...75% of the choreo is about simple-move or sexy and suggestive moves !Even the 2 rookies male-group were more cool and fun to watch...In fact ,in my eyes ,only the move with 3 person was cool...But it was well done ,it's just the choreo who was totally gay...

^

^

ummm...i actually like the hip moves and 'Shake-your-booty-and-hips ...i don't find it diisgusting at all B) maybe it's just me... keke

I prefer the performance of "LOW" in terms of the overall energy, choreography and the ending sequence.

P:S - This performance reminds me again on the importance of a guy named Park Jaebum. I think he seriously contributed a great deal to 2PM being known as a performance group. Its in these pure dance battles that I miss his presence even more. Heartbeat, they could get away with it as its such a packaged performance heavily dependent on theatrics to market itself but in these battles, its down to sheer skills. I know alot of you will probably debate and say that I don't give Wooyoung or Junho enough credit but from a professional view, I have met many many talented dancers in my career and what they can do does not surprise me but Jaebum was different. He brought alive the skill of dancing. The depth of his skill and passion has already translated to whole new level that he commanded the stage with his own signature persona. Today after watching all the performances, it reconfirms to me Jae is one the best dancers if not the best in Korean ent industry right now... if he doesn't return, its a huge huge loss not only to fans but the industry as a whole.

^ @ Kabler ...i couldn't agree more!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

HD anyone?

[ HD ] 2PM - Star Dance Battle 2010 Round6 ( Feb.14.10 )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTMRTJzXaKk

cr: UnknownCarrot

^ *major nosebleed* .... boys take me now keke

the performance was HOT! but i agree with kabler i prefer last year's low a lilo more...

and it kind of remind me of a little of this:

06.gif

and this:

1252636396_8-4.jpg

^^ although taec didn't rip his all the way...teehee

oh and .... HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE !

plus....hopfuly someone makes gifs from the performance.... :blush:

Maybe it's because i'm young and i really want to preserve my innoncence (XD) but seriously ,their hips-moves are disgusted and totally ''off-topic''...It's a dance battle ,not a ''Shake-your-booty-and-hips battle'' =/ I was waiting something more ''Hip-hop'' and more impressive...75% of the choreo is about simple-move or sexy and suggestive moves !Even the 2 rookies male-group were more cool and fun to watch...In fact ,in my eyes ,only the move with 3 person was cool...But it was well done ,it's just the choreo who was totally gay...

I'm sorry those are inspired by Michael Jackson and totally not something new. I don't know why you feel disgusted at it but I find nothing "off-topic" about it.

dance (dns)

v. danced, danc·ing, danc·es

v.intr.

1. To move rhythmically usually to music, using prescribed or improvised steps and gestures.

shaking booties and hips is also considered "dance". If you argue otherwise, sorry you haven't really understood the meaning of dance.

And since you mention rookie groups, please rewatch because 100% of their moves are totally simple moves. Not as suggestive as 2PM's moves but definitely not more complicated than 2PM's moves. I find those moves boring and uninspiring actually because other hip hop groups have done those a million times before.

Edit:

V

V

V

the Heartbeat parody had me ROTFLMAO they made it look like crazy emo psychos running around doing crazy moves LOL Yoo Chae Young is crazy by nature and Kim Na Young just looks perfect with the zombie makeup XD

Guest tikamicizia

yeah the dance is not that difficult but still soo sexyyyy..

yes they can do better,, like last year. u know when u're a rookie u have more time to practice. that's why. they got talent no doubt, it's just maybe the public the PD wants "jjit jjit 2pm" not "hip hop" 2pm at the moment..

I personally find junho solo dance in strong heart is much much more breathtaking. I know the other boys can do the same :)

** yes yes I hope this is a warn for jype. look how scandal only can get ur fame up till this level. u can't depend on the scandal for the next album.. these boys are talented pleasee show it to the fans

Archived