☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

2AM and 2PM's personal plans for Lunar New Year celebration

As for 2PM, Nich Khun will be back in Thailand. He will also participating on Thai cultural project with fans during this lunar new year holidays. The other members will be spending their holidays with their families at home, but for JunSu and TaecYeon, their plans for the holidays are still not confirmed as yet. 2AM Jo Kwon will be off in HongKong for the filming of MBC We Got Married, while the members will get to enjoy their holidays.

credits: KBites

Guest minuseven

I don't know if you guys have seen this... But hey, it's worth the share since the video includes 2PM being in it!!

2PM + Brown Eyed Girls - Let's go on trip (Feb 07, 2010)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JKW3zy0NAU...feature=related

It's quite a recent performance of Brown Eyed Girls + 2PM @ a open concert. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did! :> Brown Eyed Girls + 2PM JJANG! ♥♥♥

Guest JAEBOO-

I want my pink shirt back help me get it back Hottest bring it to me safely.

Seriously , this made me smile <3

2PM - Again and Again kooB hctekS (12.02.2010)

AHHAHA. OHMYGOOOOOOD> JUNHO IS SO HAWTTTTTTTT <3 ROFLMAO. When he do the sexy dance thingyyy!

TEHEE. Ohmygod, fangirling XD. I love this versionn <3 AND CHANSUNG O__O. Are you trying to kill me?!

XD. HAHAHA !

2PM - Tired Of Waiting kooB hctekS (12.02.2010)

even though i hate chansung's hair . lolmao , i love his partt <3 and he is so sexayyy. anddd day by dayy, i start to notice junsu and wooyoung TToTT. especially in cass beer music drama TToTT;THEY'RE SO HOT. I hope wooyoung have a eyeliner on, roflmao. and is it just me or junho cracked a little? and same as chansung XDDD.i love chansung's first part, i say again. JUNSU. don't show your back to me, or i might hug it XDD and taecyeon wild as always with his rap part XD. JUNHO AND JUNSU IS SEXY DOING THE NANANANANA ~ PART. HAHAHAH ! ohmygod, sucha fangirlingg o_o.

100213 2PM ||$ketch ฿ook|| - HeartBeat

oopsie . is it just me again? or taecyeon cracked up in his first part? X_X JUNHO IS HOT AS ALWAYS XX_XX. HUHUHUH. Ohmygodd <3 anddd. roflmao, i think they're all tired so that's why they're cracking up. even though they're. THEY'RE STILL HOT AS ALWAYS AND COOL <<3.

and why nickhun isn't with them ? i just noticed it when i replayed the part of tired of waiting where they're doing the sexy dance nananan part. XD

Guest xkrnxchicx7

@JAEBOO-, the reason khun is not there is because he is in thailand because he is going to have some event on valentine's day there..thanks for the pics, for some reason i still cant get used to their hairstyle, i guess i was too used to their previous one..oh~~ my sexy wave by junho, i would love to see that at club i would be all over him if i did. hahah. and the cover of heartbeat and tik tok was really good, i was literally speechless while watching it.

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

cashewmania kpop download

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

[HQ] New Year Special – Star Wrestling (2010-02-13).avi [941.74 MB]

2PM, SNSD, 2AM, After School, etc

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

Please credit when taking out! Thanks! :D

[HQ] 2PM – Gimme The Light on Music Bank (2010-02-12).avi [156.54 MB]

*more to come*

[HQ] 2AM & 2PM – Special Stage on Music Bank (2010-02-12).avi [260.82 MB]

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct links

wow thank you for the wooyoung and chansung pics! very stunning ;)

besides...while watching the pics I noticed that junho has a sexy S-line XDD

Guest theblazenazn

wtf?!srsly,,,why did they have to edit that part out?!

gosh,,my heart breaks for them T.T

The studio would never edit that out. It is heartwarming & good for the ratings. I bet a million dollars they were told to. 2PM is no longer an unknown rookie group, they're the cream of the crop and they have managers and publicists that follow them everywhere. The publicists probably told the editing team to cut that out or they won't come on the show again. Sadly for them, its 2010 and fancams exist.

Guest haiphuong

HAPPY LUNA NEW YEAR, MY FRIENDS.

May Tiger year bring us good news.

Early this morning, I had a dream that Jay comeback. The airport is crowded with fans while his 6 brothers cry, hug him tightly and even kiss him. Jay look extremely happy in his donsaengs arms and he nearly can't breath because they hug himm so tight :) Is it a lucky sign? Does it mean Jay will comeback this year? My only wish for this year is that dream comes true.

Guest xkrnxchicx7

@haiphuong, that kind of dream is definately a dream that i would love to dream as well but would not wanna wake up because if i do i would have to go back to reality of jay not being there. but i really hope that your dream is a good sign and the short video of junho was really touching even though it was only a couple seconds it meant alot..

Guest splapmidoh

I heard yesterday wondergirls do meet and greet in seattle. whether they met with Jay? if there are word-please let me know. I really hope they can meet.

sorry for my poor english.

Guest Stephy18
Guest vivacity.

I heard yesterday wondergirls do meet and greet in seattle. whether they met with Jay? if there are word-please let me know. I really hope they can meet.

sorry for my poor english.

haha i hope so too... they were at the hmart in lynnwood, which i think is pretty close to where edmonds is... but they would never release that kind of information lol

Guest splapmidoh

haha i hope so too... they were at the hmart in lynnwood, which i think is pretty close to where edmonds is... but they would never release that kind of information lol

lol. i know... I do not expect jype provide such information. I justexpect from fanaccount :)

Calling out to all kHottests, iHottests and all kpop lovers! Here's your chance to speak up and your voice to be heard! Visit http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/2pmbeastlyidolsas7/ or http://www.bit.ly/c7y3fcto join hands in support for our one and only leadja Park Jaebum.

It's high time JYPE pays attention to us iHottests. No matter wherever you are in the world, I know that we all know that we miss our one and only pink Seattle leadja! It's been months and there hasn't been any positive news on his comeback to 2PM! Let us not waste anymore time as the clock is ticking.

You don't have to be a Hottests to sign this. Please do it as a kpop fan, a friend or even just a mere bystander. I really hope that through this petition, kpop fandom can unite and rescue this very pink angel. For I am sure, if anything happens to any members of any kpop group, fans all around the world will unite and defend their beloved kpop artist.

As 2PM is now very successful; in my words they are successful as 6PM in Korea, this does not mean it's the end for Jaebum! As long as no official statement coming out on Jaebum's official resignation, I hope to take this last chance as our biggest to make it big! I know JYP is a smart man, He follows how the public responds to this very sensitive issue closely.

I know that our kHottests sisters are their main support. But let's not ignore the fact that the whole world out there is backing Jaebum; supporting, loving and many I am sure has shed countless of tears which includes me. There have been many rumors. Far too many negative rumors about. Let's not give up yet and let's join our hands in this! I hope to not only have Hottests supporting, but also fans from all other fan clubs. We can do this. We can become one. Just a little of your own time, sign and verify. And done. Very simple.

I know, due to this incident, many people are torn, whether they prefer Jaebum back or gone. Until today, it's still quite a debate. But for this petition, grudges and judgements aside please! We should not let our heads be brain-washed with what we see. We should do was what we feel on what is right and what is wrong. What we are fighting for is a chance for our fallen angel to rise again!

I am sure everyone is aware of the debts that trainees owe their companies and agents! So for those who are up for the boycott, by all means, do sign and verify and spread the word! For those who are not, please consider that your signature is for Jaebum to return to JYPE; to continue working for them; be it he returns to be with or without 2PM; to repay all his debts!!!

Again I appeal to all out there! Boycott or not; 2PM or 6PM; please do this for Jaebum himself! I would not like to see him wasting his life away working on many odd jobs to support himself! It is very heart-breaking and saddening!

So please! At the same time, JYPE has ignored us iHottests long enough! Hopefully through this petition, the kpop world would pay more attention to international kpop fans that we too deserve a vote and should have our voice heard loud and clear.

'nuff said. LOVE & RESPECT. Thank you.

P.S.: You have to get your signatures verified. Or else, the signature is not counted. Thank you.

P.P.S.: Sorry, this message is a bit lengthy, but all I want is for all kpop fans in the whole world to come together as one. For I know we all can do this together. Let's walk together. LOVE & RESPECT. Thank you again.

P.P.P.S.: You can follow me @2pmbeastlyidols on Twitter for updates of the petition. ^^

The petition has started 3 days ago. And more than 3000 people have signed. This is a very encouraging sign! I hope to keep pushing for kpop fans to unite. From all fandoms. From all walks of life. It's time people in Korea pays attention to people out of Korea!

Please spread the word about this petition at http://www.bit.ly/c7y3fc. I hope that by making this big and huge, JYPE would take all iHottests and other international kpop fans more attention as we too cash out the big bucks on them.

And lastly, HAPPY NEW YEAR'S and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL. :)

LOVE & RESPECT.

Thank you.

Archived