☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

NICHKHUN ATTACK:

Wooyoung remains my favourite member in 2PM but lately my bias seems to have moved to Khun. Khun has always been my second favourite member of the group but these days I am more and more impressed with him as an artiste. Have always said he will be the most successful member of 2PM. This belief has only reinforced recently though many people have perceived his chips to be "falling".

Reason: Khun has an amazing entertainment sense. And he does it so effortlessly and cleverly that I can't believe he is only 22 years old.

This clip totally made me flip with the way he had audiences and sponsors literally turn putty in his hands.

The way he treated his fans, the way he 'wore' the t-shirts on them for the photo op, knowing that the sponsors logos will be well presented when the shots go out to the media. The boy is completely PRO. I would expect an idol with a certain time in the industry to be this 'clever' in dealing with these corporate situations and events, but Nichkhun made me realise that its not about time, its about 'getting it'. To me, thats his biggest strength. He is perceptive and smart and he knows how to give the varous parties exactly what they want.

I know its been a little quiet for you lately, Nichkhun. But this noona is watching your progress. Keep doing your thing and keep that Thai humility always. Its going to be your ticket to superstardom as you will discover many people who would be more than happy to assist you in getting there.... :)

LOL I have always thought that Khun is a very very smart boy. I watched him on Star King and totally fell for his witty comments and acts on the show. If not for language barrier, I think Khun would be the hottest one that all variety shows look for. He can be outrageous, cute, sexy and witty at the same time and he knows how to wow the audience.

On another note, I'm patiently waiting for that mid-to-late February announcement. I don't want no more crap from JYPE, they have been very ambiguous in their statements lately. I'm fine if they decide to move on without Jay for this album, but just **** say it once and for all for god's sake.

Edit:

If Khun goes on WGM, here is the list of celebrities I want him to be paired up with:\

- Sandara Park (girl seems sweet and funny)

- Yoona (but this is impossible because Yoona is in Family Outing now)

- Tiffany (because I haven't seen Khun being teased by anyone. Tiffany would tease the hell out of Khun)

- Nicole (she's just hilarious)

- Goddess Park Gyuri (that little interaction between them in the YB parody suggests to me some interesting plot for their fake marriage lol)

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt mind seeing Khun in WGM if he is with Yoona

i prefer them to be together than taec coz they have more chemistry together

and khun has a little crush on her =)

Wouldn't want Khun to inherit the mess that Teac got himself into. Anything with Yoona associated with it now will face severe netizen backlash as she's already seen as being an overrated star in Korea. No one from SNSD period. The girls are trouble. The Kim Hyun Joong and Tiffany loveline created a few years back exploded into a hot mess with TS. KHJ ended up releasing a statement that the whole thing was staged and even his lines were scripted. Its best to do an afflilation with YG artistes. They are just perceived to be more 'cool' at the moment and less overexposed and attention seeking.

What I really like about Khun is that he says things about various famous females on variety (Hwangbo, Yoona, Kim Yuna etc) but never actually puts himself in a personal situation with anyone of them that could come back and haunt him. If you notice, he is most frequently seen with Wooyoung and also reiterated many times in interviews that he knows the consequences of dating during contractual periods. Its also part of his "getting it". Khun is extremely well liked in the industry and many know him to be polite, industrious and an 'obedient' artiste.

Thats why I mentioned that he will go very far as I know many business contacts who are personally impressed with Nichkhun after working with the group. Not even Daniel Henney has received his level of acceptance into the Korean entertainment industry. I would say Daniel opened the way but Nichkhun shifted the mindset. He truly ushered in a new popularity for foreigners never seen before in Korea. I feel sometimes, people seem to have forgotten that he is Thai to begin with. Its acually quite funny :)

3 posts. Hah... used up my quota for the day.

Keep the faith!!!

Max23: Who doesn't love a good dose of Khunyoung ;) the ratings will beat joongbo for sure :) But Sandara gets my vote. I like that girl. She's feisty and got spunk. CL is also one of the best female rappers of this generation. 2NE1 is terrific!!!.

anyone else thinks that Taec's and Chansung's vocals have improved? 8D

(judging from their performance during Gimme The Light and This Song)

Hi there:

I think Taec's voice has been improved alot. :)

ChanSung my LOVE has to take vocal teaching lessons to improve his singing, but I've got ChanSung addiction so I am prejudiced about him. :P

2pm Goog Luck with everything you have planned for in the future. :rolleyes:

EDIT:

Follow up to my addiction check this close up on my love ChanSung ......

one word: *drools*

2PM - Tired Of Waiting - Sketch Book (12.02.2010)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA0HqVDFSAU

i quite enjoy "Gimme the light" performance.. Nice, mid-tempo song. I like it ;)

and it doesn't sound like a korean song... you know the typical korean song? I mean, when i listen to say "I Hate You", "Heartbeat", i find it quite korean in the sense that, it will sound weird if sung in english lyrics. But "Gimme the light" sounds cosmopolitan..If you take away the korean lyrics, it just sound pretty westernized?

hehe... just my 2 cents'..

Thats why I mentioned that he will go very far as I know many business contacts who are personally impressed with Nichkhun after working with the group. Not even Daniel Henney has received his level of acceptance into the Korean entertainment industry. I would say Daniel opened the way but Nichkhun shifted the mindset. He truly ushered in a new popularity for foreigners never seen before in Korea. I feel sometimes, people seem to have forgotten that he is Thai to begin with. Its acually quite funny :)

3 posts. Hah... used up my quota for the day.

Keep the faith!!!

Kabler,

Yes i agree with your writings on Khun. Very-well analysed..

Now that you mentioned, I do realized that i find myself forgetting the fact that Khun is Thai! Esp when he appeared on Variety Show like Star King. He is able to assimilate himself into the ent. scene so well. He doesn't seem like a fish out of water at all.. Quite a feat considering that he is a Chinese-Thai.. (not thai-korean or chinese-korean). Daniel Henney is half-Korean but he is still quite awkward to watch at times..

(12.02.2010) 2PM Sketch Book - HeartBeat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBSHagJHspk

(Cr: OBeaBeaO)

2PM - Again and Again - Sketch Book (12.02.2010)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRy76zYnG9w

(cr: suphatboz)

2PM - Tired Of Waiting - Sketch Book (12.02.2010)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpUQCTvCOCo

(cr: suphatboz)

i quite enjoy "Gimme the light" performance.. Nice, mid-tempo song. I like it ;)

and it doesn't sound like a korean song... you know the typical korean song? I mean, when i listen to say "I Hate You", "Heartbeat", i find it quite korean in the sense that, it will sound weird if sung in english lyrics. But "Gimme the light" sounds cosmopolitan..If you take away the korean lyrics, it just sound pretty westernized?

hehe... just my 2 cents'..

I think it's because Gimme The Light was composed by a Korean American producer? In their 1:59PM album, Back 2 You, Gimme The Light, All Night Long are all composed by Korean American producers so those songs sound like American 90s' R&B.

and Kabler post just gave me an inspiration:

HOW ABOUT WOOYOUNG AS KHUN'S PARTNER

WGM will reach phenomenal ratings LOL

Edit:

Ok I get it. With the number of articles about Junho increasing surprisingly and his screen time also increased significantly on variety shows, I think for the next album, the focus will on be Junho, just like how it is on Taecyeon for 1:59PM album.

Guest xkrnxchicx7

@Max23 i would love to see khun paired up with woo for we got married. i think they would be the best pair out there so far (they have so much chemistry and everything hehe plus no fangirl has to worry about getting jealous. hehe)

^ I hope that the focus will be on Jay.

I liked the end of Gimme the Light, the boys did well!

For Khun.... I FEAR that his partner will be one of those.... cute and boring Idol...

I agree, a couple like Hyunjoong and Hwangbo!

I seriously can't wait to see Khunnie in this show! IF he has a good partner. haha me too, I fell in love x.x, yes he is clever...

Happy birthday Chansung!

Since I just wished him in twitter, I say it here ^^

Hello 2pm hottests!

I only got to know 2PM recently. I'm became a fan of 2PM after Jaebeom left, but I was very upset when I heard the news. I have a few questions need to be clarify. Why does Jaebeom has to leave 2PM? Was he forced to go or it's his own choice? And why do we have to wait until the end of Febuary? Is it when his contract is due or something? And how can Jaebeom come back? Is it through JYP's permission, or his own choice whether to come back or not? =/

Happy new year everyone!! :)

I hope it's Dara too.Also you can tell they're not each other's type. It'll be fun!! :lol: I always think 2ne1 and 2pm should do something together. It's about time!! Well, I don't feel too much of the 2pm generation. Even though it seems like JYPE and SM have been working together on the pairings, but I just don't feel it. :mellow: May God save Yoona and not let them pair her with Khun in WGM. Not that I don't like her but anything with Yoona will be too overwhelming at this point.

Guest lovely hab

hi hottest

i really want to know something

i'm Hottest Sone

i've known 2pm after watching idol army with SNSD , unlike other fans allmost all hottest were loving the SNSD-2PM

and there were no bashing for SNSD , then i've known more about 2pm and became hottest myself ...

but these couple months some hottest are bashing and being really rude to our girls , i dont know but i feel hurt ...

you guys are not the same hottest i used to like reading their post , the ones i knew liked any interaction between 2pm and other fe/male groups ..

kabler

it's not their fault that they are too popular and everything the do become a hot topic, saying the girls are trouble is not nice .

i'm waiting for JYPE official statement ... it's will be in the mid February right ?

hope you understand what i wrote my english is not good

^^

pls avoid discussing other groups in this thread. Most members are just expressing their opinion and not bashing them. There are ppl who always bash 2pm as well but we never go to their thread to show our displeasure. I believe Hottest is standing in the end of the clift rite now. Pls don't make it so difficult for us to say whatever we want in this thread.

found this in bestiz :)

a00245514b6f0add2cb63.jpg

hello~ does anyone know where i can find a collection of 2pm drawings/illustration that is out there? was watching some fan-made videos on youtube and there were some pretty looking ones used in them. thanks for any reply~~~

Guest lunalovexx

umm i have a question i was wondering if anyone here can help

why do the boys always say that Chansung Italian

what was in there b4 or something ?

Guest Stephy18

RedSoul Covers 2PM’s ‘Heartbeat’ and ‘Tik Tok’

The Korean acapella group Redsoul, discovered through the SBS program ‘Star King, gains attention from the public through their cover of 2PM’s ‘Heartbeat’ and ‘Tik Tok’. Mixing the two songs with perfection and precision, the members show off their flawless vocal abilities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqro7Sbmg34...player_embedded

Credit: K-bites

OMG I really like this cover. The mix of the two songs go together really well and it sounds awesome. If I didnt know, I would have thought it was one song.

Oh, I just saw the music bank performance. The guys did well. But it looks like they are super tired. Wooyoung kind of mess up a little but its okay. Everyone has their days.

Preview to MBC Star Titans Wrestling God (SectionTV 100212)

The show should be airing in a couple of minutes if anyone wants to watch it live.

Edit: ITS AIRING RIGHT NOW.

AWWW Junho lost to Seulong...but seulong is freakin huge. lol.. Junho did his butt popping :D

Strong maknae Chansung beats Dong Hae.

Awww chansung lost to some guy (announcer I think?)

Ok Junho and Chansung are back in the game (I think?) again due to I guess wild round with chicken fight game

They both lost again. Oh well.

I was just watching it for 2pm. But this show is kind of boring.

^

his feature that's all..

his not really italian..

and btw, HAPPY BLATED BDAY BANANA BOY!<3

haven't watch any of their performance yet.. and oneday..

doesn't seem like oneday since the two foreigners are missing. lol!

about khun on WGM.. crossing my finger that i hope not..

i mean i would like to watch him fool around and be cute w/ his wife..

but the "scandal" is enough.. just my perspective.

i miss this thread btw.

Guest KamikazeKyuti

Hello 2pm hottests!

I only got to know 2PM recently. I'm became a fan of 2PM after Jaebeom left, but I was very upset when I heard the news. I have a few questions need to be clarify.

There are other people that are more informed about this situation than I, but I'll take a shot at answering your questions anyways...

Why does Jaebeom has to leave 2PM?

He doesn't/didn't have to leave 2PM.

Was he forced to go or it's his own choice?

That depends on who you ask. There is no hardcore evidence that shows he was forced to leave but there are rumors and what some people believe to be signs that leaving was not his choice.

And why do we have to wait until the end of Febuary?

Mid-February, actually. Again, no evidence to prove it but some people think that JYP(E) will be making an announcement regarding Jay's status with 2PM. Some people believe JYP(E) will announce Jay's complete resignation or that Jay is not ready to come back. Also, some people claim that JYP(E) will say that Jay can not come back due to health issues, however there are many fan accounts that prove his health is fine. So if JYP(E) does make that announcement many Hottest are going to be extremely angry with the company.

Is it when his contract is due or something?

No, he still has a few more years left on his contract, assuming he still has a contract.

And how can Jaebeom come back? Is it through JYP's permission, or his own choice whether to come back or not? =/

Again, it depends on who you ask. No evidence to prove that it wasn't his choice. However, a lot of people think it isn't Jay's choice and they feel very strongly about that.

Hope I was able to help out a bit. Maybe someone else will be able to give you a better view of the whole situation.

Guest micisice

anyone else thinks that Taec's and Chansung's vocals have improved? 8D

(judging from their performance during Gimme The Light and This Song)

Well I always thought all 6 of those guys had the talent and vocals. Just so happy that the others get more time to shine these days. I think Nickhun is awesome and he is really glowing these days. We get to see more of the other guys bodies. Im really happy about that. Glad that they all finally get to show their true talents now. They were always held back in the past it seemed.

Guest Stephy18

2PM : Making of Coca Cola MV 'Open Happiness'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsvzmmBz4j0

This one is definitely very cute and makes you full of happiness from 2pm cuteness...hehe....their hair style makes them look so young and fresh looking. Their hair here are so fluffy :D I also want to put all of 2pm in my pockets. They're so DAMN CUTE!!!

@boeboebi

Aww dont be too bothered or sad about that. Its understandable because 2pm stopped promotions and are not active at the moment so there is nothing to really be active in the thread for. Dont worry too much I'm sure this thread will be moving along when 2pm promotes again. Oh and instead of feeling bothered about this thread on 2nd page, why dont you think about how in soompi, 2pm has the most members in their fanclub, beating out other huge sunbae fanclubs. Hope that makes you feel a little happier :D

MBC Star Titans Wrestling God show:

100213 2PM ChanSung + JunHo Dance Cut

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

Part Six

Part Seven

Part Eight

Make sure to watch it fast before the user makes the video private in a couple of days

Archived