☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest snookie831

I have to admit it too, the performance wasn't up to standard.

I didn't see the chemistry between Taec and Yoona.

The most chemistry I see was the part where Wooyoung and Taeyeon look at each other

then nod to the beat at the same time. haha That was cute!!

Maybe I'm bias because I like the two. hahha :P

To interrupt your heated discussions (please remember to stay calm and follow all our rules), I am happy to announce that 2PM are the biggest winners of the 2009 Soompi Gayo Awards. They are:

Chart Champion

Top Male Group

No. 1 on fan voting

Top 20 song: No. 12 Again & Again.

Congratulations. 2009 is definitely 2PM's year, despite a lot of ups and downs.

Guest flying-solo

To interrupt your heated discussions (please remember to stay calm and follow all our rules), I am happy to announce that 2PM are the biggest winners of the 2009 Soompi Gayo Awards. They are:

Chart Champion

Top Male Group

No. 1 on fan voting

Look guys, looooook!

What time is it?! It'll be 2PM soon :)

Guest happylove00

wrapping up 2009 year end show,

SBS gayo

we always know that sbs has the best performance lineups and definitely the best stage. bcos our boys are mcs on inkigayo, it is no surprised that they dominate the gayo. i can remember their girl group parody:

1) sign - junho and chansung rock that BEG's look! chansung seems to match all BEG style (remember DEG???)

2) bo beep - u all know how much the audiences love junsu doing bo beep! u dun get the nickname "kim bo beep" for nothing! LOL! it is going to follow u forever, junsu!

3) mister - my goodness, i cannot believe they actually put on blusher for wooyoung! they turned him into a girl! but the boy sure get into his perf as always! not surprising that he pulled off a good performance as KARA!

wooyoung is everywhere in this show! lucky man danced with SNSD (manz! he is one hella dancer, but i think he cant really dance well with partners... remember last yr MKMF tango incident?) if he own the stage himself, i think he will be even better... but thanks to the collab, wooyoung earned himself another cute lady. anybody love WooTae couple? becos i love them together!!! they look cute!!!

how can i forget music drama? jay is inside too! they never fail to make the leader's spirit alive! stunned by khun's fantastic acting (or is it the others are too exaggerate? ^_^).. does anybody remember wooyoung was narsha's ideal man? she get to see his good body all by herself! of cos, that kiss... :wub:

heartbeat's intro is daebak! the ending was awesome! tired of waiting... nehz... i was so disappointed with wooyoung! either is the mic or the man himself did a terrible job! but i know he is good singer so anticipate today's muBank!

KBS Gayo

i told u is the worst! and yes, it did turned out to be the worse!

the boys are not in shape. dancing is not in sync, perf was not excited...

the only thing that makes me alive is them winning the song of the year!

dance battle boom boom pow was not really powerful, mj's remake is even worse... i think junsu forgot his steps and everybody seems to have left their soul at home... no passion at all!

heartbeat and i hate you was ok... wat more can i say? is just OK!!!

MBC Gayo

i also dun expect MBC to turn out to be as good as MBC but it did turned out be better than KBS... khun singing and playing piano... he looks so sweet! i have an idea... if only MBC do a piano battle for him and seohyun from SNSD, wouldnt it be better?

i m not feeling TaecYoon couple (unlike WonderBangs!)... but they worked hard for it so applause for that!

drowning skit was pretty cool too! performance together with JYP was good too... i like their remix again and again! overall, is OK!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

MAKE THE BEST OUT OF 2010!!!

Guest crazymentogurl

I'm a very new 2PM fan, but the ONE thing that pulled me in was how in sync and tight they were in their single performances. I remember watching them and thinking, "HOLY COW I LOVE THEIR DANCING" cause they were just so IN TIME with each other it seemed crazy.

So, of course, I'm very sad that they weren't as tight in these recent performances. :( And I'm really sad that they DO seem overworked; I mean, it's good their getting exposure and stuff, but dang that is a LOT of exposure for such a short period of time.

I hope they can get some rest time and come back to being as on top of their game as they were pre-Jaebeom incident. D:

Guest mellifluous

here's some links:

crs: chyansie9@youtube

i admit that at the end of the dance battle i screamed my head off cause there was a sort of drum roll in the bg and i really thought for a moment jay was coming back ...

crs: chyansie9@youtube

for me, this AAA perf was EPIC. like, JYP did an amazing job remixing the song, and 2pm looked amazing in this. I like them even more in this than all their shirt-stripping. it shows that they dont need to show their abs to be this cool!

and congrats to 2pm of all the wins (:

they have matured sooo much even without leadja, and im really proud of them!

http://c.upanh.com/uploads/30-Dec-2009/7k3...6l9wnb03r57.gif

omg; woodong n Thai prince r falling in love!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://15.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kvckhlZO...zmtklo1_500.jpg

n Jay said, Woodong is MINE!!!!

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/8880/12...10010104041.jpg

This Way plz, plz go back to korea! to Fight for ur Love!!!!

keke....

i just these Pics!

BY THE WAY, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYi21d4I3fk

2PM - "You Are Beautiful" Drama Parody

Woodong´s role reminds me alot of Amber from Rookie girlgroup FX, who with totally natural Boyish charm!!!!! i hope 2PM can have some interactions with Fx girls in future, it would be amazing, my fav 2 kpop Idol groups!

Guest Labacookie

Lulz, edward. :lol: Thanks very much for the great news!

YAY! Congrats to 2PM! B)

^ I think I understand what you're trying to say, but sorry if I misinterpret your words.

It's more like some fans think 2PM are incapable of doing anything great without Jaebum. I've seen comments around soompi/forum/blogs that has fans saying stuff like "oh, if Jay was there, he definitely would have shine in the dance battle" or "if Jay was there, he would have sang perfectly". I mean yeah, Jay is the all-around member in the group, but it's been nice seeing the other members step up. Some fans are just tired of being Jaebum brought up when it's done so by putting down the other members. We all want Jay to come back, but the past couple of months have shown that the boys are adequate without him and I think that it scares some fans because the boycott didn't really work. The boys have been pretty much everywhere minus variety shows.

I think this is an extremely insightful comment, and I'm glad it was said. I do feel the same way, and it really grinds my gears when some fans do this. I really wish they would stop, because it just breeds bad feelings.

Speaking of which, can we drop the matter concerning people not liking the joint stage? I don't mean people not say whether or not they liked it (everyone is entitled to their own opinions) but people drop the accusations and fussing about others not liking it. You can't make people like everything that 2PM does. Accept that other people have different tastes, expectations, and opinions and move on. Much easier. :)

All I have to say:

1) The boys are getting overworked.

2) JYPE is trying to squeeze out the last breath from these boys to the point that I'm not sure if they're even getting any sleep.

3) They're starting to get too overexposed which i'm not sure whether that's too much of a good thing. Yeah, they're hot stuff and people want to see them, but at least leave a bit of anticipation for us.

4) JYPE is making them strip a lot these days. Lol. I like a little tease, but if they're gonna strip or bare skin in every single of their performance, we're gonna get sick of it too fast too soon. I mean, even if Jay likes to show his abs, he does it teasingly and once in a while, which makes us anticipate those moments. Plus, all of them are stripping at once....WHOA. TOoo much to handle...lol. *nosebleed*

5) I've read some comments complaining how they're tired reading about how people kept comparing 2pm's performances to their old ones with Jay, and that they wouldve done better had Jay been there. Well, unfortunately to say, until Jay returns, people will ALWAYS be unsatisfied with 2PM's performance because they're not complete without their seventh member, and since people have been used to seeing seven on stage together, their expectations will always be compared to those performances by 2PM in the past. They would be unable to critique 2PM properly and completely cos we know that they're not at their best without their normal seven membered formation.

Until we see Jay on stage together with the rest of them, people's thoughts would always go back to wondering whether their dances would be as good as it would've been with Jaebum since he usually gives the tightest performances. So until then, i don't think these comments about Jay would cease as the biggest rock in 2PM is missing. Pple will always have Jay in their mind when they watch 2pm's shows and acts, and they'll never forget him no matter how much JYP is trying to fill in his spot....which i doubt he's trying to do that..lol

6) That being said, the rest of the 6 members have tried their best and they're doing really well for 2PM this far with the Heartbeat promotions, and i'm sure they're enjoying their newfound hike in their stardom, popularity and fame, and is now trying to step up the plate and show Jay that they're doing their best to keep up their rep as a performance group...but i guess, they're doing too much in a short period of time that it's hampering their ability to perform at their best.

7) So, to the 6Mem2PM, heed Nickhun's slogan advice and TAKE A BREAK. You're gonna run yourselves down by the time January 2010 is over if they don't even get some rest.

8) To Jaybaybom, hope you're not losing your muscles and continue to hone on your bboy skills, cos i think that's what he's always wanted to be all his life - a bboy. Idolatry is just a good experience along the way. No matter what he does, i'm sure he'll succeed and excel in it. Plus, he's only 22/23. still A long way to go. :)

9) To KHottest, you guys are DAEBAK. I LOVE all your fanchants. They really make the performances even better to hear a resounding unified chant by the crowd showing their undying support for their fav group. I especially love those chants where they shout out all the seven members names. Really gives me chills down my spine each time i hear a loud and clear 2PM chant echoing in the crowd.

Anyways, to everyone, Happy New Year 2010! I'm placing a bet that by April 25th 2010, we'll see a familliar face back on stage with the rest of the 6 members in 2PM. *winks*

Guest bluishme

And sincerely speaking not to undermine their efforts, but without this Jay incident i can promise and guarantee you the height and fame our beautiful boys are getting would not have come this soon. So i cannot forget Jay and i will never stop screaming how important that 2pm=7 is but at the same time i will not stop screaming when the other 6 perform awesomely either. 2pm without either of these 7 boys is not 2pm, its just simply something else.

I somehow agree that the whole jay incident really helped alot 2PM.. A lot of people really noticed them and I don't know whether it was really a good thing..

I miss Jay.. and I want him to be back when he is fully ready..

The performances of 2PM was good in the gayos.. they were like everywhere.. which I somewhat do not like.. THe excitement and the quality of their performances were affected because of this. What I want for them is to give us mind blowing performance even if it is only 5-10 minutes. and not so many performances that are not really good..

hey... HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! and wishing a happy new year for the 2PM boys ^^

seems like everyone here are done watching the gayo daejuns and oh... the soompi gayo is already out!

congrats to 2PM for winning the major awards.

anyway, might as well leave comments after watching 2PM performances.

SBS

is it right to say this event seems like a 2PM show? they appeared like 12 performances on my monitor so i'm guessing they had the most number of performances that night and wooyoung was everywhere!

AAA it's a nutcracker inspired and i like this remix. the outfit was definitely hot which made me remember WG last year with nobody's army outfit

TOW junbros ftw! but something's wrong with woo's mic? or must be his voice. i wasn't really impressed and i think Taec overdid his part. the choreography is somewhat a leveled-up IHY

HEARTBEAT this one is hella scary! lol a clan of hungry vampires and i heart the ending where they offered khun as a sacrifice

5STEPS as much as i love 2PM but this perf was definitely so OFF. Junsu and the chorus was great but the others were o.O

MISTER wooyoung! wooyoung pawned it! hahaha i was all eye on him that i forgot khun was actually there. AJ was so stiff, lol

BO PEEP junsu must be gloating performing it. lol junho and woo were <33333

SIGN amazing amazing. i love the perf and they did great with beg's blank expression. i want to see all 2pm preforming it XDD

2PM and SNSD wooyoung again. he was everywhere during the night

YB parody i need sub :D woo was cute and my firend who isn't a 2PM fan really loved it. she ws spazzing more than i was

HB intro wow, 2PM should do a movie. a suspense/horror/thriller one

JUNSU bump in grind MY FAVE part in the show. too short but it was worth listening to it. again, my firend who is a cassie was whining bout it. "omg! junsu junsu was deym amazing! kfjgaperoiuvrnp"

KBS

i think the only part i like was teh joint stage with the legend (forgot his name) and them winning award. JYP was more ecstatic than the boys, lol

the dance battle was okay i guess but i know they could do better than that. i still wonder if the boys do sleep. seriously, JYP has to give them atleast a three-day rest. the boys had been working their butts off

IHY and HB, not really digging these. i'm not a fan of 2PM stripping so yeah. the last i was expecting to see ripping his clothes were junsu and woo. i know they have great bods but i don't see the relevance of them doing it in front of hundreds of fans. haaa too much skin and i'm not liking the sight. really, i hope they don't do it again while on stage. *sigh* maybe because i'm old

MBC

the skit was cute. so it was what they said the 2PM underwater. nice nice. i think i like the AAA remix (minus JYP) esp taec's part though i hardly heard him but it was kind of new in my ears. i want to see/hear a not so agressive/beasty taec on stage. the dance batle was okay, not so impressive.i wish it was longer.

khun playing the piano was <33333 am not into khun but this one, u just gotta love him.

2PM and SNSD, the perf was okay. i was expecting for more and the outcome didn't gave me the feeling of errr.. i dunno how'd you call that. something's just lacking. i've seen wonderbang and these 2 just go well and they have the chemistry. as for 2pm and SNSD, nice try for both ^^. i think SNSD suits SUJU more while 2PM goes well with AFTER SCHOOL/BROWN EYED GIRLS

__

now i hope jyp give them a break. they deserve to have their rest like SERIOUSLY!

Guest theblazenazn

i think SNSD suits SUJU more while 2PM goes well with AFTER SCHOOL/BROWN EYED GIRLS

woyoungglassesclap.gif

Chart Champion

Top Male Group

No. 1 on fan voting

junsuclap.gif

LOL

Anyways, In T-Minus 3 Hours, 2PM will be performing on KBS Music Bank. 6:40PM KST or 4:40 EST time in the U.S.

"2PM - Tired of Waiting"

TUNE IN & WATCH THE PERFORMANCE IN FULL WITH NO CUT!!!!

Guest tru3luv316

After reading all the comments about the 3 music festivals, I pretty much agree with a lot of the fans' posts so I don't have much to comment on. BUT... seeing videos of performances from day to day, I really hope they will have some time to rest. Whether it's a vacation back to their hometown, or just simply hanging around at home, whatever it is, I think they deserve a well-rested break. From what I see, they've worked SO hard for the last few months.

Overall, congratulations 2PM on all of your accomplishments and taking home many awards, you sincerely deserve all of them...ALL of them. I can't wait to see your upcoming work but for now...YOU NEED TO REST! =)

Guest kissme123

I dont think this has been shared

Oneday's room ad in newspaper today

Ad_new_year_2.JPG

Oneday room clerks were asked.

What's your wish in 2010?

1:56

Holding Oneday's concert and stage.

We hope that 11 members from Oneday(2am+2pm) have a concert altogether in 2010.

We guarantee you that it's gonna be sold out in the shortest time.

1:57

As singers, growing up.

We hope this year, 2am and 2pm come up to people with their better music.

We hope them to make efforts for their own musical world and mature.

We hope they try hard for the abroad activities which they have prepared for so, they become famous in the world.

Moreover, we hope 2am's new album, released soon, will be a motive for the musical development and, we wish they could touch the public and be loved.

1:58

Full of happiness to 11 members

We hope in 2010, every member forgets the hardship and has all the good time.

We wish as usual, Oneday ,11 members be one and take care of each other. Sometimes like friends or family, they will have only happiness’s and laughs this year.

1:59

2am+2pm member's health

We hope our Oneday 11 members, all of them are not sick physically and mentally and they will always smile brightly this year.

2:00

2pm's leader Park Jeabum's come back.

We hope the position for leader will be filled with Park Jeabum again.

In 2009, it was the hard time for Jeabum and the other members so we wish that he could be with the other members again on stage.

By adding one minute at 1:59 pm, we hope to see 7 of 2pm and 11 of Oneday.

Let’s walk together 2am+2pm Lee Chanmin, Park Jeabum, Lim Seulong, Kim Junsu, Nichkun,Ok Teakyoen, Jang Wooyoung, Jo kwon, Lee Junho, Hwang Chansung, Joeng Jinwoon. Let's make 2010 be Oneday's.

Conquer the world! Fighting!

2PM/chansung left a message at DAUM CAFE...

^^

n619_b.jpg

Everyone, the bright New Year has come…first of all, Happy New Year!!

Wish you have a success throughout this new year

Uhmm..It’s quite late now, I just finished practicing last few minutes and then write this message to you ㅠㅠ...

And…thank you very much for the award which we did not expect for, so surprised and could not believe that we‘ve got it, till now I feel like it’s not true.

Thanks our 2PM member’s parents. Just only says thank you is not enough for your devoting for us. They gave us a chance to live in this world, take care of us well till these days, Love You.

And.. Thanks all JYP staffs who always work hard, we appreciate your kindness and the things you did for us.

Thanks a lot for Jin Yong hyung, I think you are happy (with the award) same as us, and thanks Na Mong Lee Hung. I don’t know what we would be if we don’t have you.

Thanks Hottests, for your strength and stand for us both through this cold weather and many obstacles we’ve faced.

Finally, Jaeboem hyung, hope you will read this message. Since we were trainees and the day we gathered as 7, we do all the activities together…we always have you with us. It’s good that we could stand in this point, but in the other way, I feel a bit sad.

I don’t know when the day we’re waiting for will come but we’re showing that 2PM is surviving, so Fighting!

credit:2pm-online

these two letters brought tears to my eyes...

waiting for leadja...even the boys r waiting and dont know when he'll be back..HE WILL...

Edit: oh yes...PARK JAEBUM a.k.a 'THE SHADOW' IS THE HEART OF 2PM...IN CASE EVERYONE'S FORGETTING...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!

The performances weren't as good as the ones before, but I (along with a lot of the other posters here) think it's due to tiredness. I personally think they're doing too much.

This includes the stripping part. The reason everyone was all over it was because they only did it sometimes, and it wasn't everyone at once. It's starting to get overused and fans aren't as anxious as before.

I'm glad they got awards, but I think they should tone it down a little bit. I hope they rest up and regain their energy in 2010.

Guest happylove00

The performances weren't as good as the ones before, but I (along with a lot of the other posters here) think it's due to tiredness. I personally think they're doing too much.

This includes the stripping part. The reason everyone was all over it was because they only did it sometimes, and it wasn't everyone at once. It's starting to get overused and fans aren't as anxious as before.

I'm glad they got awards, but I think they should tone it down a little bit. I hope they rest up and regain their energy in 2010.

no resting for our boys because they will be starting their new promotion for "Tired of Waiting" starting TODAY!!!

as much as i love to see the boys perform, but i think they deserve a break!

JYPE!

dun work too hard for the boys! we dun wanna see them fall sick!

they must stay healthy and strong to be the true beastly idols!!!

cos i topped the page:

2PM_s_Park_Jae_Bum_24112009063250.jpg

1250699872mjj.jpg

jaebum1.jpg

when i post pics, i will never miss out jang wooyoung! u know how much i love this man right? :wub:

ingi21june70.jpg

Archived