• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooyoung at nb club

I love his eye contract.

His smile <3

credti:bestiz

Ohhh, thanks for sharing that. Besides that bizarre crazed fan/anti face scratched, he looks smexy with the look for sure. :D

Guest cheezychunnie

TAKEN FROM ALLKPOP(I TAKE ONLY 2PM RELATED)

Channel V, Thailand's first music channel recently posted their annual Asian

TOP 50 Year End Chart for 2009 and K-pop dominated the charts.

NO7:2PM-AGAIN AND AGAIN

NO172PM-I HATE YOU

2PM AT NUMBER 7..HEHE..GOT ME HOTTEST??..NUMBER 7 :)

this will be my last post for today so i found this clip

i've seen the other version but this version is my 1 st time so i wanna

share this wif my fellow lovely hottest :)

[2PM pre-debut] Jo Kwon & Jae Bum - My Love & One Wish 2

cr: mrshyukjae2

Guest chimeraspunk

discussion is encouraged in this forum guys. argument isnt.

this is a happy place where people get news, pics, vids of the boys

and where together as fans we cheer for them

lets not taint this haven of ours with hate of any kind

and i think the most wonderful of fans are those who respect not only 2pm, but their colleagues too

i think its basic human respect. and the boys would want tt too.

and im actually EXCITEDDDDDD. (:

not super happy about the taec-yoon couple,

but ultra anticipating seeing snsd + 2pm together again.

im one of those ppl who couldnt get over the epicness of the idol army episode.

i mean who can!? the boys looked so happy themselves.

this is gonna be an epic collaboration.

i loooove wonderbang, so i hope this matches up..

Guest fara_diggory

dear hottests....

thanks for dropping at snsd's thread and apologizing..

actually, i think it's needed for us, sones (no one choose me to be the representative but i think most sones feel the same too) to apologize too if we hurt you.. yeah, i know that people cant be force to love, and it's not wrong to state your opinion publicly.. and yeah, since most sones in snsd's thread are girls, so it's quite normal to be sensitive...

so i hope you accept our apology too...

about the 9pm collab.. yeah, like you guys, i'm quite 'eh' with it since i'm more to snsd-suju, yeah, we have our own fav pairing i guess...but yeah, people are dreaming sooo long about 9pm... since it have their top3 pairings itself (khuna jaysica and tacyul) and yeah, when thinking back about it, i think it is soooo new, and now i'm excited... you know...

two rising groups, i mean, 2009 is actually 9pm years..when you're in korea, and ask people, who is the best female n male groups in 2009, it's completely snsd and 2pm.. at least, thats what i think..

and yeah, let us sones and hottest be peaceful about this and enjoy the show.. and i dont think our idols will be happy if they know that the fans fight with each other...

thank you, and sorry for my bad english..

Guest papiroflexia

From kbites

other than 2PM VS JYP anf SNSDx2PM performance,

there is .....

2PM, who will be doing a performance in a 5M deep swimming pool.

!!!! I see more skin from the boys :D

WHOOAA, I'm looking forward to this O:

All Hottest, should be >8D

I heard that hottest bash SNSD like crazy because of the collab but i don't really see it .. yes some are unhappy but i don't get why people say that you bash SNSD like 'crazy' lol personally i don't mind the collab since i love both of the groups! but

i would rather have yoona with nick khun since they are each others ideal type. this collab should be intersting to watch ^^

Exactly, actually, I've seen negative comments from both sides, but it's not a big deal. Some liked the pairing and some didn't, apparently there are people out there that are just sensitive. And this is a non bias comment, when I said 'some' I meant both sides.

Max23, please try to refrain from pushing the "fault" to one side, there's no faults in this, people just have different preferences.

I am pissed off at how ridiculous the situation in this thread is. People are not allowed to voice their opinions anymore, are they?

For once, I agree.

How did something so little turn out to be so big? There was no bashing in this thread, just a bunch of misunderstanding.

People were just saying what they prefer, I'm pretty sure there were Sones out there that probably didn't like the 9PM collab just as much as some Hottests did here. Some people are just being immature about it but this is how it is basically:

○ There are people (from both sides) that like the collab.

○ There are people (from both sides) that don't like the collab.

○ There wasn't any hate & shouldn't be any hate revolved around this, it's just the matter of opinion and preferences.

○ Everything is all a misunderstanding. Try not to hurt each other again.

:D See? That's all.

IMO, we shouldn't see this in a bad light, it might have a twist ending, who knows?

Guest 09Superb

@ silence454 You claim we accuse you for nonesense while you at the same time accuse us for bashing Kara, WG and B.E.G? Totally double standards. And yes, maybe we are more sentitive than you cause because we've gone through harsh anti-fans in a longer term. And at the same time as you're disgusted with people for not tolerating opinions where some of them are totally biased and unnecessary, we're also disgusted with that girls in the kpop spotlight always are taken as easy targets to insult.

OK enough.

Guest PooPocky

Much thanks to Hottests who drop by SNSD thread! :)

And although I can't represent all Sones I would like to apologize as a member.

I know that some of us made some comments that may be offensive and I agree that those are unnecessary comments towards Hottests, please understand that there are still a majority of us who are very supportive of both groups.

I hope you will forgive us for showing such immaturity.

No doubt 2PM and SNSD are like the hottest groups of 2009!

Let's support each other and cheer for both groups as they truly deserve it ,especially, from us fans.

Yes! I still cannot get over Idol Army, that show was SO EPIC!!

How I hope Jay's here to seduce Sica again!! lol

I was a little surprised of the Taec-Yoon pairing haha

Can't wait for the collab!

And omg the boys will be performing underwater?!

That is super exciting though it seems kinda dangerous....

I have one concern:

isn't it like winter in Korea now? and the venue for MBC Gayo show is an outdoor stage? and 2PM will perform in a FREAKING SWIMMING POOL? Are they trying to kill the boys or what?

It's better be indoors XP

Edit:

Let's end the pointless discussion about 2PM - SNSD performance. Peace.

Woah, is it true that they will perform underwater?!

Gosh it's dangerous, and like you said Max23 it's winter now O__O

Oh no I can't agree with this, really :/

Is JYPE caring about their health? I don't think so >.>

They didn't have a correct rest these past two months and now they put them in a swimming pool while we're in winter...

I just hope the boys will do well and WILL NOT GET HURT OR SICK *praying*

And about this SNSD/2PM thing, well I don't really like SNSD (sorry SONEs) but it's fine, it's not like I hate them either =)

I think it could be a great stage, the two groups are good friends after all, let's support them and show that fans can stand together for their beloved artists as well ~

Guest uh-ohxev

Woah, is it true that they will perform underwater?!

Gosh it's dangerous, and like you said Max23 it's winter now O__O

Oh no I can't agree with this, really :/

Is JYPE caring about their health? I don't think so >.>

They didn't have a correct rest these past two months and now they put them in a swimming pool while we're in winter...

I just hope the boys will do well and WILL NOT GET HURT OR SICK *praying*

And about this SNSD/2PM thing, well I don't really like SNSD (sorry SONEs) but it's fine, it's not like I hate them either =)

I think it could be a great stage, the two groups are good friends after all, let's support them and show that fans can stand together for their beloved artists as well ~

LET'S PLEASE DROP THE TOPIC OF SNSD/2PM IF IT LEADS ONTO BASHING. SHARING OPINIONS IS OK, BUT BASHING EITHER GROUP OR THEIR FANS DOES NOTHING.(This goes vice versa too... sones please be nice to Hottests, and 2PM! ^^) AT THE END OF THE DAY, THE COLLAB STILL GOES ON, SO, LET'S ALL PLAY NICE! OUR BOYS, WOULDN'T BE HAPPY TO SEE AN ARGUEMENT AMONGST FANS. LOVE & RESPECT, REMEMBER! :)

And, I agree with you. I really am started to worry about the boys... before their heartbeat promotions, they were always known for their acrobatics which are dangerous... then with heartbeat, they have very intense endings where they can break/hurt their backs, arms, legs, etc. everytime I watch the endings I get so scared... Though, good performances is key to a good group... we mustn't forget about their health! Please consider that, JYPE! TT_TT Even, if this is indoors it's still dangerous.. anything can go wrong... I will pray for their performance and that they're all ok. This isn't the weather to be swimming >,> And, even so a lot of other things can go wrong... aigoo! It's too scary TT_TT I will pray for their performance, so that everything goes well! ^^ I wish luck to the boys.. they're so busy these days. Filming cfs, practicing non-stop, etc. THEY NEED A GOOD BREAK! JYPE, PLEASE GIVE IT TO THEM!

Guest Dipyramidal

I can't wait for the SNSD-2pm collaboration!

Yoona♥♥. I hope hottests are anticipating it too because they probably spent many hours rehearsing for it.

Im a s♥ne, I'm not a hottest but I do like their music and their personalities.

Of course, I wanted Nickhun and Yoona D:.

Guest entermuriel

well. i'm just glad both fanclubs are in good terms now right?

i'm pretty sure all of us [sONEs and HOTTESTs] are still looking forward to their performance no matter what ^-^

plus. we shouldn't generalize and stereotype a whole fanclub for the doing of some people.

i'm sure they don't represent the whole fanclub ;] so lets be at peace with each other.

anyways. about the under water/pool thingy. yes, it does bring worry to my heart. BUT i'm sure nothing bad is going to happen.

i mean. the people working for the MBC Gayo will surely take any precautions to make sure that nothing goes wrong with our guys during the performance.

they wouldn't just let the guys do such a thing if they knew something might go wrong with the performance and all. ya know?

and even though it's winter already, i've seen models doing summer shoots during the winter [such as outdoor pools, standing in a bikini during a winter storm, lol ok i'm exaggerating now, but, you know what i'm getting at], i mean, it's part of the job, if you're professional enough, you'll do it no matter what. and i know for one that our guys are 100% professionals.

right now, i guess we can just pray that everything goes well, and look forward for ALL the performances that our guys are in. ^-^

and to cheer up a little...

here's our silly leadja!!! he just can't stop making me laugh. srly, love the guy lol

the stairs:

the escalator:

the elevator:

he's so good at it!!! and junho is just cracking up lol

also! i was looking through some pics. and i saw this one...

what happened to Chansung's head?! his body is there... but not his head!!!

lol i know his head is probably behind Junsu's... but i found it weird, yet hilarious :P

Guest Soulhead

@uh-ohxev: Uh...In first, I was really curious and excited about this performance ...So ,thank you because now i'm very afraid about the boys' safe and it seems this will be the most terrifying thing I will see until a long time XD

Ps: In swiss it's a new day ,but in USA this is only 6PM (but I guess i'm wrong, right ?) so ,it's ok for the 3 post/1 day limit ? :blink:

I am pissed off at how ridiculous the situation in this thread is. People are not allowed to voice their opinions anymore, are they?

NO ONE BASHED SNSD EXCEPT FOR THAT CERTAIN NOOB WHO SAID SHE HATE YOONA.

And I went to SNSD thread and saw these things:

this is just a case of SNSD fans blowing things out of proportion. Yes they had haters in the past, but it doesn't mean they have the right to apply the label "haters" to everyone who doesn't worship SNSD as the best. So what if people like After School and 2NE1 more than SNSD. Everyone has their own taste. Suddenly preferring other artists over SNSD is called "bashing" oh I guess SNSD's fans are bashing Kara, Wondergirls, 2NE1, BEG everyday in their thread then.

And SNSD's fans claimed that they have become more mature. Apparently, calling other fanclubs "rude" is a mature thing to do. Who is the rude fanclub now?

And to those who rushed to SNSD's thread to apologize: you did the wrong thing. Majority of posts in this thread were not wrong in any way, and if SNSD's fans cannot handle such comments, let them be. I cannot stand this kind of superiority they have, that everyone has to consider SNSD the best and all.

Edit:

@zahieyjunki: are you threatening us? I'm sorry but you need to kinda drop that attitude especially when you come into 2PM's thread to criticize 2PM's fans.

DO NOT DISCUSS OTHER ARTISTS IN THIS THREAD.

People ALL HAVE TO **CKING STAY CALM Sheesh why are you so worked up why don't you say to the producers who created that collab I however feels EXTREMELY EXCITED to see my boys doing collabs with other celebrities

On the side note i can't wait to see their parody of YB surely it's gg to be exciting :)

Warned for going around the swear filter.

Lol at the chaos I missed. But OMG entermuriel, this is the second time Im seeing the gifs but LOVING IT all over again anyways! The most EPIC WIN was probably the elevator one, with him checking his watch and all. Hahahah I totally cracked up!

And yes, my reaction to news of them in a swimming pool was 0.0. The water better be warm!!

Archived