☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest Pook_Pook

Our boys get Best Male Group! This more than makes up for not getting any awards on the music shows. All 7 worked so hard. I'm so proud and I know is proud and happy too even though he wasn't physically there to receive the award. 2PM fighting! <3

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haiphuong

CONGRATULATION FOR THE BEST MALE GROUP

It's so touching when I see that ALL the fans there shout out "2PM", including Big Bang's fans too. Thanks to all of you guys who supported 2PM tonight.

I can see happiness on their faces when the fans shouted their name. Jay! This is the award for all 7 of you. Do you see that?

Guest obession2pm

OMG! I CRIED COZ OF THE A&A PERFORMANCE ASWELL. they did amazing inculding the HB performance. AND I'M OVER THE MOON ABOUT THEM WINNING BEST MALE GROUP!

I LOVE 2PM!

Guest Kiss Me

OH MAN I AM SHAKING LIKE CRAZY AND THIS HAS TO BE MY LAST POST OF THE DAY BUT OMG OMG OMG ARTIST OF THE YEAR MANG!!! Seeing Wooyoung cry like that.... I couldn't help but cry with them. CONGRATS BOYS!!!! I'm sure Jaebum is watching you guys right now! <3

Guest everybodyshout

omg omg fwee fwee fweee fweeeeeeeee

though i really thought superjunior/snsd would have been the artist of the year if sm didn't hold the boycott (please don't throw mangoes at me :))

2pm we love you to the max!!!

Guest Stephy18

OMG I CANT STOP CRYING!!! I JUST KNEW THAT THEY WILL WIN. THEY DESERVE IT!!!

I'M SO PROUD OF THEM. THE SPEECH JUST BROKE MY HEART. I KNOW JAY WILL SEE THIS AND COME BACK. HOTTEST AND 2PM ARE ALL WAITING FOR HIM. I THINK WE ALL CAN FEEL THE LOVE.

Guest nightmare.

congratulations for 2PM.

they deserved to be the best male group and artist of the year this year.

i'm happy for them and i miss jaebum.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BOYS THEY DESERVE ALL THOSE AWARDS!!!! Really they are working so hard and i´m sure better things will come in the future...LEADER JAE WE´LL WAIT FOR YOU!!!

Guest badtzmarujung

OMG I CANT STOP CRYING!!! I JUST KNEW THAT THEY WILL WIN. THEY DESERVE IT!!!

I'M SO PROUD OF THEM. THE SPEECH JUST BROKE MY HEART. I KNOW JAY WILL SEE THIS AND COME BACK. HOTTEST AND 2PM ARE ALL WAITING FOR HIM. I THINK WE ALL CAN FEEL THE LOVE.

Me too.

The boys're still waiting for Jay come back.

I can feel their love to his hyung.

Guest JayrielzZ

yeah!!! 2PM won both Best Male Group and Artist of the Year!

i am so happy...

i am jumping around my room when the announce the award.

but i can't help feeling painful at the same time.

the boys are crying and...

one person is missing from the stage.

2PM FIGHTING!!!

wait so the boys won best male group and artist of the year? seriously really so happy for them they so deserve it. any clip of them accepting artist of the year? the boys and the fans are all waiting for jay return.

edit: had to add pics ahehe. even though the boys won you can tell it was a bittersweet win for them b/c they cannot share w/ their hyung. they probably hurrying backstage w/ call jay on wooyoung cell again. SO HAPPY FOR THE BOYS!!!!!

imagereadtop20096025171.jpg

2009112122484411321.jpg

20090731205336159181.jpg

20090731205336159182.jpg

20090731205336159184.jpg

20090731205336159185.jpg

cr.daum.net

Archived