☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

@Atomsk_72

this is a 2PM thread n everyone here is going through the tough times, supporting Jay...even though it's hard, everyone's trying to do their best n be positive about the whole situation...

i appreciate your opinions but currently we don't need any negative ideas...thank you~!

@tiffnle

omg...the draft looks amazing!!! This is a JAY-MUST-SEE...i can't wait for the day!!

this banner really really expresses Hottests' support n love for our Leadja! you can just feel it right? the banner flying in the sky...itz just full of LOVE

awwwwww..thank you n bozzar for coming up wid such a great idea n organizing it! :P

how i wish i live in seattle or at least in the states!!! i wanna see it fly!!! omg....make sure u guys record it! it'd b nice if we can record Jay looking up the sky to see the banner :D heee...but to record him is like invading privacy again? not sure he'd like it....so maybe jus the banner flying across the sky will do! n i'm quite sure not only Jay but also the rest of our 2pm oppas n Hottests all over the world n maybe the korean entertainment industry would b amazed n touched by this!!

awwww I CAN'T WAIT!!

I'm so glad that you're as excited as Tiffie and I am about this. Even though we don't live close enough, we were so happy when we realised this was actually going to work. It's honestly a dream come true for us. The donations and support makes me cry all the time!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ~bluepetal~

I was reading almost all the comments about the skybanner yesterday,

I say that's really a brilliant idea. I could imagine Jae looking at it in shock

and then he will look to his friends and say;

"I want to go back now!"

Wahaha, then it would be a happy ending!

But, I really am against on the part where you'll

use the extra money to buy Jae and his family

some appliances because you know, Wouldn't

it remind him of his mistake? Because he should be

the one buying things for his family.

And I say no to the buying of a piano because

his father somewhat did his best to buy

Jae a piano, and we wouldn't want that effort to go

to waste right?

Also, I agree of buying him ipod,

because we could record some little messages for

him and put it there right?

Like;

"Jae, we believe in you."

"We will be waiting, Jae."

"Have faith."

and so and so..

or the Dried Mangoes **coughPhilippines'cough**

and we could just put some sticky note there

with the messages same as above..

Anyway, we have a lot of dried mangoes here,

I wish I could donate them.. T-T

and I'm sorry if I can't also donate at the

skybanner thing or any project for that matter

because I only have pocket money with me.

It's not even that big.

All I can give to Jay is this video I made.

I want to be a productive fan so I tried my

best to contribute.

I hope you will have time to take a look

and if you would want to do a cover out of my

lyrics then

I'ld surely love it. Just credit me, okay?

then here it is.

I used the song "might come back" but I changed the lyrics for Jae's current situation.

I repeat I changed the lyrics to express my feelings towards what is happening now.

THANK YOU.

Edit: and yes.

JYPE ( or all of the companies) MUST LISTEN TO THE FANS.

Guest albasian

I don't usually have much to do with 2PM, but seriously.

So many things have happened to Jay and the rest of 2PM. Fans are like going crazy and everything, and I understand that, but I think people should calm down a little. 2PM needs to rest/think/catch a breath of air after all this.

I'm not saying that those JYP building silent protests, or any other support is bad, but I've seen some weird things that some fans have done O_O. Like my friends sister, who freaking exploded at school when she heard about this, and then spammed Jay's twitter telling him to come back to 2PM or she'll commit suicide blahhh and she even left her phone number and stuff. I mean if Jay goes on his Twitter and sees that? He'll wtf his face off.

I'm very sure that he appreciates all this support, but I think some people should just chillax and give him some time and peace.

So what I'm saying is, keep supporting 2PM, but to an appropriate extent. Not some crazy suicidal blahblah stuff @_@ and like bombarding him with phone calls or something demanding him to come back or something.

Guest kamikaze!

I don't think JYP would be THAAAAAAT crazy (and dumb) to disband 2PM. It's obvious how much potential these boys have. He'd be insane to let them go.

But then again, he did let Jaebeom go...

Oh god, who knows what that man will do next!? (hopefully give us a real statement telling us what's going on) <_<

To everyone who's still discussing their opinions on whether we should donate to the family: It's already been decided that we're not going to, we've already posted that we will be donating it to charity in 2PM's name.

As for the 2oneday letter... I can't say I completely support it. I support the fact that they want answers from JYP, but I don't want other parties/artists to be brought into the whole debacle. There must be some other, more positive way to settle this.

The flight company rep just went "Can you clue me in? What does the message mean? I'm dying to know." Hahaha, just laughed so much.

Guest litt0piggy

http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.p...g_serial=443435

Says the 19th is gonna be the last "My Ear's Candy" performance on

show! music core.

so no more taecyeon performances after that >_<

With all the news about the guys' activities being cancelled, I think JYPE is playing the instigation game. JYPE IS TRYING TO CREATE CHAOS BETWEEN FANS. FANS SHOULD WORRY ABOUT THE OTHER 6 GUYS BEING AFFECTED BECUZ JYPE WOULD NEVER CUT THEM. THEY ARE THE MAIN BREAD MAKER FOR THE COMPANY NOW. THE REASON JYPE CANCELLED THE GUYS ACTIVITIES IS BECAUSE THE WANT TO INSTIGATE FANS. THEY KNOW EACH FAN HAS A DIFFERENT FAVORITE MEMBER, AND FANS WILL GET WORRY WHEN THAT MEMBER'S ACTIVITY IS BEING CANCELLED. THEY TRY TO INSTIGATE SO FANS WOULD NOT BE UNITED IN JAY'S ISSUES

EVERYONE, DON'T LET JYPE INSTIGATES OUR UNIONSHIP. STICK TOGETHER AND FIGHT FOR 2PM AND JAEBUM. REMEMBER WE ARE NOT FIGHTING ALONE. WE ARE FIGHT WITH THE BOYS, OTHER COUNTRY FANS, AND OTHER CELEBRITIES TOO!!DO NOT BE INSTIGATED BY JYPE

Guest jade of course

I really wish 2OD had discussed this with members before posting it :/

Although there is some support, there are a lot of people that are against it. I think the fact that they said "all international fans" only makes matters worse.

I wish there was some other way to support both Jay and the members of 2PM.

^

^ yeah I think I sort of agree....and I think all 2PM fans should stick together right now. I really really wish everyone understood the boycotting purpose. it's not like Hottest wants to boycott. but it's the last resort. and I seriously hope it works. I think it will.... I don't believe they will disband or add a new member at all. the new member rumor didn't faze me at all...I don't believe it one bit.

The flight company rep just went "Can you clue me in? What does the message mean? I'm dying to know." Hahaha, just laughed so much.

HAHAHA that made me lol. oh gosh you should tell them...hahaha. thanks for doing this project by the way. it's so nice of you.

Guest johnnyquest89

I don't think JYP would be THAAAAAAT crazy (and dumb) to disband 2PM. It's obvious how much potential these boys have. He'd be insane to let them go.

But then again, he did let Jaebeom go...

Oh god, who knows what that man will do next!? (hopefully give us a real statement telling us what's going on) <_<

If the other boys have so much potential and such why would the other fans boycott them? Would be more discouraging than empowering to have "We want Jay back and don't care what you have to suffer for it! You all need to be together or nothing at all! We wont Accept the 6 of you without Jay!" thrown in their faces like this. JYP may not even have to disband them but members may leave them selves. Already losing/dropping from a lot of their work now. only seems enevitable till the OMG 2PM disbands post pops up then all those fans have another revilation of how they forced the other 6 boys out of the group like they did with Jay and their ways were counter productive.

Guest kdrama_queen2

@litt0piggy

hm. perhaps yes, perhaps no.

i think jype's canceling the guys' schedules to keep them out of the public eye. the less we see the other members of 2PM, the easier it will be for the fans to forget about this whole mess and in the meantime the guys will be preparing for their comeback... sigh.

i lol-ed really hard wen i saw this tweet too. he's probably never heard to anything like it!!! this idea is DAE-BAK! B)

Guest charlemagne

With all the news about the guys' activities being cancelled, I think JYPE is playing the instigation game. JYPE IS TRYING TO CREATE CHAOS BETWEEN FANS. FANS SHOULD WORRY ABOUT THE OTHER 6 GUYS BEING AFFECTED BECUZ JYPE WOULD NEVER CUT THEM. THEY ARE THE MAIN BREAD MAKER FOR THE COMPANY NOW. THE REASON JYPE CANCELLED THE GUYS ACTIVITIES IS BECAUSE THE WANT TO INSTIGATE FANS. THEY KNOW EACH FAN HAS A DIFFERENT FAVORITE MEMBER, AND FANS WILL GET WORRY WHEN THAT MEMBER'S ACTIVITY IS BEING CANCELLED. THEY TRY TO INSTIGATE SO FANS WOULD NOT BE UNITED IN JAY'S ISSUES

EVERYONE, DON'T LET JYPE INSTIGATES OUR UNIONSHIP. STICK TOGETHER AND FIGHT FOR 2PM AND JAEBUM. REMEMBER WE ARE NOT FIGHTING ALONE. WE ARE FIGHT WITH THE BOYS, OTHER COUNTRY FANS, AND OTHER CELEBRITIES TOO!!DO NOT BE INSTIGATED BY JYPE

arent we being a bit too paranoid....

Guest kokorochoco

ahahaha...jus say becoz i dun wear a watch? LOL...this is soo funny...i can imagine the people from seattle or edmonds going arnd asking d same qns as that rep... :lol:

i also have the same idea...this might b some trick by JYPE!

we need to stick together Hottests!!! we need to show our unity n strength as a fandom!!!

Lets all fight this together, ok?

hahas...charlemagnae yea, we're a bit paranoid alrdy...can't really help it...didnt get my regular dose of Jayness for one whole week alrdy...n please NO ONE LINERS! can u please edit your post? i can't let thise thread to be closed....thank you!

Jaydragon.. again you are missing the point!

You are trying to change people's minds... why else would you keep going on with how wrong it is for fans to do all these projects they are doing. Again we do not need you to try to deter us.

And again nobody is saying that we want Jay back now nor are we trying to force him back, but if he wants to come back, then we will help him come back. If he does not, then we will respect that too!

And please do not talk about respect because you are not showing any yourself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About 2PM disbanding... I doubt JYPE would do that! But I think some people should realise that their popularity would go down and they may not be successful, because many fans want all 7 original members and if they do not have them, they will not be 2PM fans anymore.

You may say it is wrong, but for many they cannot bear to see 2PM without Jay. It is their feelings.

Guest kdrama_queen2

PEOPLE PLEASE!!

please make sure your posts are at least two lines long cuz anything shorter is considered SPAM and you will get suspended and THIS THREAD MIGHT GET CLOSED.

please go back and fix your posts! thanks!

and just so MINE is not a spam post...

i was wondering- did we decide to send dried mangoes? or is that not happening.. just wondering...

and im sad about taecyeon leaving.. but then again- baek ji young is probably done promoting anyways?

@brozzar did you tell him/her what it meant? xD

banner looks cool. hope he sees it . will someone tell him what's happening ? cause I don't want him to be think we're forcing him to come back RIGHT NOW cause I still think he needs space along with the other 6 members ... spend time with his fam yenno?

and as for the statement/letter/announcement thing .. just read it and welllllllllll ... I don't completely agree . It's hard enough for the boys .. they should give them space .. the dried mangoes thing is a good idea for that .

but idk.. im just giving my two cents on that situation.

Guest jade of course

And again nobody is saying that we want Jay back now nor are we trying to force him back, but if he wants to come back, then we will help him come back. If he does not, then we will respect that too!

If Jay wants to come back, he will call JYP and discuss it with him. We really don't have anything to do with this. Unless Jay voices that he wants to come back and somehow it's difficult for him, idk, maybe then it'd be okay to be like this. but really, Jay obviously still needs more time to think. Let's just let him have it.

Guest hannahrangiku

i just read the statement of jay's mom... that was a tearjerker! i wish this would all stop.. it is jay's decision to come back. and please, he is the one who needs more time than anyone else. he was the one who was hurt and that's it. it's just ridiculous for the netizens to act that way... sometimes i wanna rip out those peoples jaws coz they don't have anything better to do... if he comes back now there will be more chaos and he knows that.... i wish everything for jay. if he decides to stay then let's just respect his decision. if he wants to go back then let's also face the consequences.

^jays mum? where did u read that? she released a statement?

jade of course....somehow i dont think its as easy as calling jyp. theres probably a lot more involved than what jay wants solely. else he probably wouldn't have been sent home to america..

I did tell him what it meant... kind of? I sort of just went on and on about how awesome Jay was. Oops. He hasn't replied, hahaha. He's probably like "I really shouldn't have asked" now.

I can't help it, I just want to tell the world! Well, that's kind of obvious with the skybanner thing...

Archived