☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Hey everyone,

I am a V.I.P. not a Hottest, but I just wanted to let you all know that this whole situation about Park Jaebom is causing a distress in my heart. I'm supposed to be sleeping by now it's 12:58AM here. Anyway, Jay Park has my support all the way.

Keep cheering him on! HWAITING! ;)

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest uh-ohxev
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=20...amp;code=100200

^

^

can anyone translate it for me??? Please

Taec & Woo quit sbs Mc or not???

Omg! My heart stopped for a second. I only read "Taec and Woo quit" and I was about to start crying so hard again. Thank God... Hallelujah I just misread! I don't know what it says unfortunately... hopefully someone can translate it. Sad that they will probably leave as MC's... though its obvious and understandable... T_T

hey guys. i've been refreshing webpages nonstop ever since i read about this. i know 2pm will never be the same without leadja jay. But i just wanted to ask, how are wooyoung and the others right now? i mean, they must be so hurt. so maybe someone could update on their current situations... and hottests, really please take care of yourselves, ask for support from us if you have to. let's take care of the other 6 members that we love just as much. okay? hugs <33

Guest SHINee<33

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=20...amp;code=100200

^

^

can anyone translate it for me??? Please

Taec & Woo quit sbs Mc or not???

dont worry guyss^^

it said that they would still be mcs in this hard situation:)

guyss! dont be too depressed.

it seems like jaebum is having a rest in seatlle which is good (Y)

just wondering, is that email address acually gonna be sent to yoon and then jaebum?

Guest animoni

I just wish someone translated the new news about Taec and Woo...I am thinking that is about the MC job they are having.

I post the link at 2pm-online.Hope someone translated this immediately. We need information about the other members status.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Fdin2MqUM...player_embedded

there is a new video posted from symbelmyne. It's about the post it project of the k-hottest. The picture show more that almost all wall are covered with post it

Finally, the people who did this has to apology. Maybe all of you don't want to 4give but I myself think we should 4give, just like DBSK's Uknow Yun Ho and Cassies used to 4give a fan who poisnoned him. The most important thing now is support Jay to comeback. We should 4give her because we don't want this situation ever happens again in the future. And the main point is: If we don't 4give her and don't accept her apologize, we aren't different from the people who didn't accept his apologize before and even Jay even create more antis

We used to say Jay is human, and human makes mistakes, so is she. I know Jay and 2PM's boys are the persons who have the right to 4give her, not only us. This is just my opinion.

yeah...i understand what were you trying to say. but i hope she will be responsible with what had just she done. at least clean jaebum name, so that jaebum will feel better and don't feel like many people hate him anymore.

JAY, people will understand you soon...

have a good time with ur family...

ps; glad...finally i can cool down and think rationally. yesterday i was so mad, can't thinks straight.

Ok guys and girls, I have a small group doing this project for Jaebeom.

Basically, we will make a webpage, where everyone can post their letters

And fan messages to Park Jaebeom, showing him how much you care.

On the site, there will mainly be pictures of him and 2PM

Which will remind him of the past. But I need help.

If you're good at photoshop please PM me. Thanks you

Guest lovebyelove

I'm a Cassie, but I loved 2PM so much, and I'm absolutely gutted that Jaebum is gone. I'm not a member of this fandom, but I can't imagine what I'd feel like if something like this happened to us Cassies. I'm so sorry you guys have to go through this. Hopefully, it's only temporary and we'll get to see 2PM together again, even for a short time. I wish Jaebum all the best in Seattle. 2PM FIGHTING!

We'll support you, Hottests!

Guest ♥Love♥

I think he is just going to rest. The news stated that his leave isn't permanent and that he's going to rest and maybe come back. I think he will come back. Being a singer and dance is his dream. You don't just throw you dream like that. ;)

QUOTE ahmints

i like your post. if your want to post letter to jay... here it is

andrea.cassandra.laurel@gmail.comsend email to andy, which is the email add guy. he compile the email tgt and pass it to YOON.

YOON i guess it's his friends or relatives. ya... yoon will give it to jay!

Thankyou hottests!You guys are amazing!PLease people,participate in all projects and help spread the love to Jay.He needs to know how much we love him!

-tweets,petition letter to jype,messages,websites

We'll win this fight!

QUOTE ahmints

i like your post. if your want to post letter to jay... here it is

andrea.cassandra.laurel@gmail.comsend email to andy, which is the email add guy. he compile the email tgt and pass it to YOON.

YOON i guess it's his friends or relatives. ya... yoon will give it to jay!

Thankyou hottests!You guys are amazing!PLease people,participate in all projects and help spread the love to Jay.He needs to know how much we love him!

-tweets,petition letter to jype,messages,websites

We'll win this fight!

Agreed. I've sent my e-mail just now. I hope everyone else here will be able to send e-mails in! (: Thanks to everyone for all the projects and all your efforts during this difficult time. Hwaiting. <3

Guest animoni

I think he is just going to rest. The news stated that his leave isn't permanent and that he's going to rest and maybe come back. I think he will come back. Being a singer and dance is his dream. You don't just throw you dream like that. ;)

I would agree with your message. I'd like to think of it as a vacation. Promoting Again and Again and I Hate You make them restless. He'll be back. He just need to isolate himself from the view of public eyes.

thankyou for posting yoons msg...ahh now that hes shut dow his youtube account, i feel like we have no more connections to jay=S however i did just write a letter so i hope it gets passed through.

i think we need to give jay some time too...its true he cant come back to korea too soon, and we need to hear what JYP has to say about this. my friend thinks that jyp secretly coerced jay into leaving, but il try not to believe aything until we hear officially.

sigh. i miss the boy so much. had 2pm songs on repeat today, and i was thnking of all the songs he danced to and sang to which remind me of him...id love to do a compilation video for him, but im so bad with video stufff=[=[ sigh. I MISS YOU JAY T____T

Guest iiamhellokitty

can someone post up the facebook groups that can support jay?

i wish i could do something more than just petition and send encouraging words.

i feel so helpless sitting at home :(

be strong hottest !

Guest churvaness

I've read an article about the cause of Choi Jin Sil...It was scary...Those netizens are scary...

My heartfelt gladness that Jaebeom did left Korea...I think he really made a good decision because

maybe if he didn't, he could've drowned from serious depression...Remember, in his myspace

comments during 2005 he was having those suicidal thoughts...Oh my goodness, I'm thankful that

he's really mature enough not to do such thing right now...

Just think of how much misery and shock finding out that there's a Suicide Petition wherein you'll

be the performer...Those netizens are murderers...

Maybe we should really give him time..lots and lots of time..We should/could/would bring Jay back

but maybe it is safe to do that not this moment...

The Koreans must found it in their hearts to fully forgive him...They must at least say sorry. But

the odds are even....Most important is that Jaebeom forgives Korea...

PS: I read somewhere that these psychopaths tried to dig dirt from Nichkhun and Taecyeon's account to bring them down with Jay...but alas, they failed...

Guest ahmints

can someone post up the facebook groups that can support jay?

i wish i could do something more than just petition and send encouraging words.

i feel so helpless sitting at home :(

be strong hottest !

HERE YOU GO! soo happy to see many hottest supporting! HWAITING!

SUPPORT JAY PARK and 2PM

Archived