☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest x_priscillaaa

I can't believe this! Jay can't just leave like this. 2PM is not the same without Jay! No one can replace his spot as a member and as a leader. Netizens drives me nuts. No lie. They're so freaking rude and likes to ruin everything. They have issues. And if JYP actually let's Jay leave like that then I'm disappointed. They are letting go of a great leader. I hope for the best of Jay. People just need to realize that everyone freaking makes mistakes. I don't understand why celebrities have to be punished brutally for making a mistake. And a mistake that was made 4 years ago? People change! Give him a effing break. And EVERYONE makes freaking mistakes. People just need to get over themselves who have boring lives. Gosh. Poor Jay... TT___TT

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stalkingfraud

I really don't want to believe this.

Jay went through so much and I don't think he'll just give up like this.

Also JYP isn't stupid enough to let Jay just leave. This may sound really stupid but there's also contract!!

Of course contract isn't the important thing but things will get more difficult if he just leaves!

JYP PLEASE SPEAK UP!

Guest iluvyooh

Something I want to know.

Who is the idiot who found the comments,

Screen capped it then posted up online?

You should be proud of yourself for killings someones dream,

I hope so many hottests come after you!!

I give up on jyp, Completely.

But 2pm still has my full support, with or without our lovely leader jaebeom park.

Do I make sense? I can't see through my tears and anger.

Guest oh`retro

Oh my god.

I think my heart just broke into 23098 pieces.

I NEVER thought it would come to this.

I thought this was going to blow over & 2PM would be back on track.

I hope the netizens are freakin' happy.

They pretty much ruined 2PM.

They took away the LEADER.

Anyways, I hope you Hottests stay strong through this.

I'm a VIP supporting Jay until the end.

And I'm sure there's Cassies, ELFs, Wonderfuls & more all supporting Jay.

DAMN, I HATE NETIZENS (ANTIS) SO MUCH.

Guest last love.

Stay strong, Hottest.

This isn't a matter of whether the antis won or not. This is a matter of whether Jay will succumb to this pressure or not. Some of you are saying that Jay shouldn't leave to America, because that's what the antis want. Jay needs his family over anything else.

For now, just keep supporting Jay and 2PM!

Guest ilovethatpanda

just so i don't start crying agin.

i have to think to myself; a good lie.

jaebum's mom is sick. he's just going to visit.

he'll be back before i know it. i mean, his comeback is in a month or so.

what kind of leader would want to miss their comeback?

right? ;D oh jaebum. you're hilarious. but don't be gone for long.

your fans are going to be wondering where you are.

.... okay. it's not working.

i feel like crying again. why, antis, why?

why go and ruin someones life like that?

do you guys have no hearts?

no brains?

he said sorry.

many many times.

you antis knew he was going through a hard time.

but making him quit because of it?

that's screwed. big time. you know what?

antis, you just got a lot more haters.

i'm going to kill you guys. revenge.

thanks for killing a young guy.

thanks for breaking hearts of many fans.

thanks a lot. you guys can go rot somewhere.

this will be my last post for today...

i appalled and feels so angry!!

please ELF, CASSI's, SONE, VIP, and all the rest of the fanclub's

HELP US OUT SPREAD THE WORD

LET OUR VOICES BE HEARD.

2PM WILL BE FOREVER 7!

JAE CANNOT LEAVE THE GROUP!!

please... HOTTEST KEEP OUR HEADS UP!!!!

WE'RE JUST IN THE MIDDLE OF ALL THESE!!!

WE HAVEN'T REACHED THE ENDING YET!!!

LET'S KEEP ON FIGHTING!

FOR JAEBEOM!!

FOR 2PM!

FOR HOTTEST!!

Guest churvaness

I GIVE UP ON KPOP too...

FOR ALL THESE YEARS THAT I HAVE BEEN ADMIRING KOREA...

I AM DEFINITELY DISAPPOINTED....

THEY ARE CRUEL....I DON'T CARE IF ANYBODY GETS OFFENDED....

I GIVE UP ON WATCHING KDRAMA AND LISTENING TO KPOP

2PM IS THE ONLY BAND THAT ALLURED ME TO LISTENING TO KPOP

AND NOW THIS

THESE NETIZENS THINK THEY ARE GOD.....THEY ARE VENGEFUL, HATEFUL...

YOU'LL DEFINITELY HAVE YOUR TIME....WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND KOREAN NETIZENS...

Guest fifi yang

If this is true then

I GIVE UP ON KPOP

For real, netizens are crazy.

Even though it's harsh, I have to agree. I've gone through so many days of my life

on Kpop, stressing over anti's and worrying about the groups. But this is too far.

I respect Jay's actions. It's his decision whether or not we want it to be. But there's

a hope in me, that JYP will stop him from leaving... But if JYP doesn't even bother

too... I've lost faith in all of Kpop. Out of all artists out there, I respect JYP the most,

and if just lets Jay there hanging.... But still... There's a hope in me that JYP will

prevent it from happening..

This is such a bad end to such a stupid controversy. On one hand, I think netizens over-react way too much and they should have no say in this matter whatsoever. But on the other hand, it's kind of his own fault for posting it on myspace, even if it was 4 years ago. Basically the internet reveals all.

As a fellow person from Seattle, I was so proud of Jay and the fact that someone from my hometown (was?) a huge music artist in Korea. JAAAY, I do not want you to leave 2PM. It will never be the same without you. :(

Guest sunmikiwangjang

This is unbelievable. I mean seriously leaving the group for things he said years ago. Korean netizens are THE most scary thing that I have ever heard about. They are too prideful that they force someone to give up their dreams and all the hardwork they put into it. No one deserves this kind of punishment especially not Jaebum. Just think of all the pain he had to go through to make this final decision. I hope the Korean netizens that are so indifferent and careless with their words can see what they have done. This is sad thing to see a talented young man be stripped of all he has because of a few words that he said in times of hardship and loneliness. I am very disappointed in netizens right now but the most important thing is that Jaebum does not do anything he regrets and that he can lead a healthy life whether he goes back to the United States or some day comes back. Good Luck Jaebum.

Guest xlilhammx

To all HOTTESTS:

Although the matter about Jay is heartbreaking, I just ask that you guys take care of yourselves as well. For Jay, we have to stay strong and keep fighting. So HOTTESTS dry your tears and keep your heads up. This is NOT the end.

ALSO. Even though this is a hard time for us, PLEASE keep in mind that there are still rules in this forum, NO ONE LINERS.

i agree. we need to take care of ourselves.

we must stay strong and not go to dramatic lengths.

we need to try and stay calm (which isn't working for me) and try and think of something we can do.

@dddaiyamondo; WTH? GET OUT.

Guest ldylunaticks

I don't know about you guys ... but I was thinking can we bring this up to International news?

This is absolutely disgusting and WRONG! Stripping a young man from his dreams due to his immature actions four years ago AND after apologizing!?

That's just wrong! I think we should show the world what exactly Korean netizens are doing to celebrities. This also applies to suicidie as well.

I'm truly sad that Jaebum's leaving but the bright side is at least he didn't do something stupid. Jaebum ... I'll always support ALWAYS!

I second this! This issue of cyber-bullying should be raised up.

Guest Koutarou

MY LIFE IS OVER.

I am so disappointed about this whole ordeal!

Jaebeom, why?!? WHY?!?!?

YOU CAN'T LEAVE 2PM. THERE'S ONLY ONE LEADER: YOU.

Please, JYP, save us all from this disaster!

I'm begging you, I'll give anything for Jaebeom to stay.

JAEBEOM, DON'T GO.

Guest imeri905

I think this is too ridiculous and korean netizens are making such a big deal about it. It was 4 or 5 years ago. He obviously made a mistake and I'm sure he doesn't feel the same way about Korea now as he did back then. He apologized. It's quite embarassing to see korean people act so irrationaly over this matter. As a fellow korean, I don't understand why they're so angry and why they want jae bum to leave korea. This is just wrong.

Guest stephaniehk4

there's no 2PM without all seven of them..

i really hope this is not true...gah stupid netizens!!!

what really frustrates me is that 12,000 people signed that petition "support Jay"

and all of us posting in this thread support Jay too...

isn't there any way we can show him how many people support him

and want him to stay as the leader of 2PM?

This is unbelievable. Jay we believed in you. Im shaking I can't even type or think straight. I feel sick, all of this is sick, I don't know what to think of the Korean Netizens who took it this far. This is the lowest people can go and it's sickening.

Guest hunnyy_x3

it must be hard to be in Jay's position now. All the pressure... :|

Jay was mainly the only reason why i liked 2pm so much too.

Park Jaebeom fighting!

Guest sballet06

Although it has been confirmed that Jaebum will be returning to the states, the fate of the remaining 2PM members have not been decided yet. Whether or not they will be adding a member or if they will continue as a 6 member group remains up for discussion.

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...090812555342652

------

We can't even be sure that the rest of 2PM will remain anymore...

Thanks for the constant translations hazyfiasco

Seriously I had alot of respect for JYP but if he is really allowing Jay to leave the group, it's gone down the drain.

I could see Jay not wanting to cause trouble and saying he'll leave the group, but for JYP to be like go ahead.

I'm just so pissed now I feel like this is such a nightmare.

I'm gobsmacked by how much power netizens have in Korean it's UTTERLY RIDICULOUS

The fact that they would even talk about a new member is also ridiculous!

Archived