☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh okay. THANKS!

Please do not spam.

7b.) Spamming is not allowed. What is considered spam?

- Posts containing ONLY one liners or other short comments that are not constructive in nature e.g. "Thanks for the translation!", "I LOVE DBSK!!!!", "Happy New Year!", etc. These type of comments are fine though if you have other constructive material in your post.

Junho's tweets are too adorable. ♥

I hope he comes back. I want to read more of his Twitter fail, lol.

Guest morelosmiya

aww!:)

junho's using twitter.:)

and his english is soo cute.

i think i should join twitter too, cause he's updating it:)) lol

khun's not updating his, right?

i hope the other members would join too.:)

Guest nence

thanks for sharing that eija. that's so cute and funny. i can't help but laugh too. i was like...BOF? but why nickhun's face? ahaha. But now i get it. that's cool.

Guest stephlove_

ahahahahahahahhaaaaa that first gif of woodongie is soo cute!!! i totally just LOLed thanks for sharing!

excited for tmrw (well for me this morning cause its 2am( ;)) right now)..so i can watch starking and see khunnie and woodongie!!!!! woot!!

LOL those gifs are really funny. Nichkhun would be so pretty if he was a girl. keke. Also love the one of WooYoung as the crying kid^^.

badtzmarujung: OMG I've been waiting for this^^ thanks for letting us know!

Anyways I love Junho's twitter updates LOL. He's so adorable! Can't wait until he updates again.

Guest ninjeezy

Yeee, -tear- there's no part 3 for "let's sleep here tonight"

with subs -____-' I really need to learn Korean, kekek~

Btw... Found a pic of Junho :D

sorry.. If this was already shared;

I suck at these things ><;

anigif6.gif

Yeee, Junho-oppa<33 ^^

credit:photobucket

Guest khunnie-oppa

whew! hey hottest! i've been like away for a while and soompi has a new background and its kewl! anyhow, its like there are sooo many uploads now from 2pm huh. . imma goin to watch them all now. especially the wild bunny episode 3. weee! thanks for those who uploaded it guyz. keep it up and go go for the gold. :) :)

Finally It come out. :lol:

[Eng Sub] 090219 Idol Show S3 Ep12 2PM P4/5

credit:Madam2PMsubs

WOW. THANKS FOR SHARING THAT!

Hahaha yeah I almost forgot about that..

Been waiting patiently for it man. Hehehe. :D

& I've been to Junho's Twitter.

He's so cute! Hahah.

AWWWW. I HOPE TO SEE JAEBEOM'S TWITTERING TOO!

Hahaha. Or any of the other 2PM :D KEKEKE.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

THANKS FOR SHARING! I really had a good laugh when I see that.

Wow.. Lollll. That's so funnnny.

Esp Wooyoung's & Jay's. HAHAHA. :D

Guest patjp

Nice story

taken from 2pm-online.com

18890964145293d91c33.jpg

Nichkhun who?

Credit: Thanks Kirstyn@2pm-online.com and Cassina for the story, Conversations translated by Muize@2pm-online.com

There is a story of three Korean visitors who came across with Nichkhun while shopping in Thailand last week. The guy who shared the story wrote what happened in a Korean website which is about Thai related stuff.

The writer was in Zara shop. There was a guy staring at him which made him felt awkward thinking "Is he gay?" Then that guy came to talk to him "Are you from Korea?" The writer replied "Yeah" (then walked away, afraid of the stranger who talked to him in Korean.) Then his two female friends came into the shop and one of the girls went "ARGGGGGGGGGGGGG"

Girl 1: By any chance you are...

Khun: Yeah

Girl 2: Is it true!?

Khun: Laughs

Girl1: Why did you come to thailand?

Khun: I have a job to do.

Girl1: Can i take a picture with you?

A person by his side made a gesture of "no"

Khun (with guilty look): Can you have an autograph instead?

After all these, the writer then realize that stranger is Nichkhun who is an Idol in his country LOL.

P.S. Kirstyn who brought this story to us is really impress how kind and down to earth Nichkhun is. This kind of story rarely happens especially from the celebrity like Khun who begins the conversation with his fans/non fans first.

^ i read that over 2Pm-online..it was so sweet for khunnie to do that..

he must be excited to see korean at his homeland..he offered them an autographed since he can took pic with them

lucky fans..

cartoon pic of oneday..i bet all remember the original pic of this..

b00665894a7d3ccf03f8b.jpg

credit bestiz

Guest cheezychunnie

SNSD - SHINee - 2PM • Star Golden Bell Preview (very funny)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGJJvduO_K8

credit: jhocelynlokita2

p/s:seriously this is hella funny!!!!anyone know when will this be aired?2morrow mebi?

edit=>taken from allkpop

Idol Bonanza on Next Week’s Star Golden Bell!

It appears that Star Golden Bell has taken a cue from music shows MBC Music Core and SBS Inkigayo: throw a bunch of idol groups together, and us fans will eat it up. The August 15th edition of Star Golden Bell is an idol special, featuring members from SHINee, SNSD, 2PM, and Kara.

That just might be the most action-packed preview I've ever seen. From SHINee doing the trademark hacky-sack dance of "Tell Me Your Wish (Genie)" alongside SNSD, to Wooyoung & Chansung providing us with some ssanti dance, to Taecyeon's classic jaw-swipe from the "I Hate You" choreography (complete with female imitators), to Onew's comical imitation of Jonghyun's unique singing voice, to Seungyeon's rendition of Taecyeon's hunky sunglasses removal (a lot of Taecyeon, eh?), to Yoona reaching maximum adorable levels, this episode looks like it has the potential to be one of those Korean variety shows you will always remember (and I apologize for the Hawthorne-esque length of that sentence).+ junho

:) :) :) :)

Archived