☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest eija

^WELCOME HERE..keep on posting and making this thread alive

i watched khunnie mnet scandal last nite

i thot it was so sweet but the ending was expected..

it must be hard for khunnie and for that girl..

but still who know the future rite..

another clip for taec lovers..

taec again n again fancam

~edit..

lily..loved that junsu gifs too..so cute..

junsu and woo pic at mbc starry nite..

both of them look great..

1243455366pstarnight100.jpg

credit bestiz

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CharlotteDarcy

I just watch part of Mnet Scandal episode 1 subbed and I ABSOLUTELY love it! (even though I was dreading it in the beginning)

They're just two nice people who enjoy each other's company. I wouldn't be disappointed at all if she really end up being Khun's girlfriend.

:D

made a playlist in yt of all the idol army season 3 episodes. thanks for all the links/updates ladies. and thanks to all the wonderful subbers! you make my life happy and colorful. :D

Idol Army with 2PM Playlist - most are eng-subbed already. :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I was trying to find an appropriate playlist on Youtube but it wasn't updated. yay!

^^ me too! i felt really sorry for her. :( plus reading all the bashing comments in yt just made it worse. she's had enough heartache already, don't add more to it!

anyway, i made another playlist. this time for hotblood eng-subbed episodes:

MNet Hotblood Documentary ~ will update when eps 8 and 10 become available. please remember to thank the wonderful subbers! :)

welcome Serene Sky!

Guest eu`NICE

According to Newsen, cable network MNet was surprised to see videos of the show “MNet Scandal” with 2PM’s Nickhun uploaded on YouTube. What surprised them even more was that the videos were all subbed in Thai and English and fans all over the globe are watching it.

MNet said that they are taking this as a sign of how popular their shows are getting. However, the news did not clearly state if MNet will do some legal action and take down all these videos.

Let’s all hope they don’t. How else are we going to get our Khun fix if these videos get deleted? Besides, I really love MNet. They produce the most crack-filled shows like “Idol Army” and “Band of Brothers” and it will be such a pity if they start doing what the major networks did last year.

Remember that drama?

News and Photos: Newsen, Cyworld

Credit: Seoulbeats

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits: Kor-Eng by natnatnatz@Madam2pmSubs, Coordinator Cassina

SOURCE:Newsways21

Idol group 2pm’s member Nichkhun (Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul) is emerging as a Hallyu star in Youtube.

The Thai and English subbed version of the show Mnet Scandal that was broadcasted on the 20th is gaining immense popularity on Youtube. International netizens have raised questions such as, “who is Khun?” and “Is he a singer? and in which country?” which led to rising interest in Khun. There are even versions on the internet of Khun’s cuts alone; his girlfriend’s parts were deleted.

Mnet Scandal, Notting Hill’s Korean version reality show, the love story of popular star Nichkhun and normal civilian girlfriend Kim Min Sun will have go on fun, although normal, dates for one week.

Khun expressed, “although we dated for the show, it was a fun and valuable experience dating a Korean girl. Normally, I’m the type that would rather give to my girlfriend instead of receiving from her, but since I had a lot of activities and many fans that recognized me, I’m apologetic that I couldn’t fully take care of her.”

The lucky protagonist, Kim Min Sun, who had a fun date with Khun, brightly revealed, “since he is a celebrity, I wondered what dating him would be like but he is very sweet, sensible and manly and meeting him was very pleasant. It’s a pity that others cannot see that side of him on TV.”

The 2nd episode of Mnet Scandal will be shown at 11 pm on the 27th (wednesday), which will consist of Khun personally playing the piano and singing a song for his girlfriend on a boat ride, her proud introduction of him to her friends, as well as Khun’s introduction of her on stage to the audience.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's great that Khunnie is getting more popular, but I hope MNet doesn't start removing stuff from Youtube like SBS and others do!

The preview for Pretty Boy Generation looks great ^_^! Lots of laughing and joking, I can't wait to watch it~

Yea, Mnet please dont remove the videos!

I just like to see how much love nickhun is recieiving!

and I think being nickhun's girlfriend is difficult enough.

not being able to hang out freely without fan girls stalking and also not enough time with each other.

I am so anticipating for the subbed version! (:

And **lily**, that junsu gif was cute! (x

Guest bAbO

For radio show,I suggest you to watch this one cuz it has been subbed ~~

oh~Btw, Thanks for the info of Pretty boy generation. Can't wait to see the boys >_< I really miss them on variety show!

Question: As far as i know,pretty boy generation will be aired on Tuesday at 11pm right?.. Can i watch mbcEvery1 via TVants? ... Umm~ I notice from the comment on youtube that the title of the show is quite similar to the show that hosted by Park Myeong Soo and others(lol i cant remember them!) and I think Jay got the 3rd rank (or whatever) in this show,right? I cant find the vids but i'm pretty sure i saw Jay [with his chocolate^3^] photos .lol. So is this the same show with new season? "--

thanks for answering but i was actually hoping for the audio files of the radio shows... i'm korean so i don't need the subtitles and i was hoping to put the audio file in my ipod to listen to it when i'm driving, lol ;)

and to answer your question: the show IS the show that is hosted by park myung soo, lee ji hoon, and jung hyung don.. ;) the preview is actually a clip of them goofing around and pretending to be the mc and guests so to clarify, they are just guests on the show...!

ALSO,

wooyoung is losing his trademark chubby cheeks! :( it's making me sad! they're all losing a lot of weight!

Guest lilyami

Does anyone have pictures of the boys in suits walking down the red carpet? or it doesn't have to be on the red carpet, just the boys wearing suits is fine. please and thank you:)

i dont have a picture but here is a video of the guys wearing suits walking down the red carpet. they look like movie stars. heheh i like taeks outfit. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPyjaEy4vos&fmt=18

cr: Symbelmyns

Guest rawkstar p i n k

Hello all~

A friend and I are currently in the process of putting together a 2PM forum. Just a place we can spazz, spam, and giggle over those 7 cuties.

Before we make any type of grand opening we would like to have a set of moderators on our hands for each forum. Our magic number is 8.

If you are interested please email me at rawkstar.pink@gmail.com. I don't have PM access just yet. :X I didn't even know this userID existed. xD

Thanks for reading, and hope you join us. :)))

Guest stalkingfraud

bAbO, thanks so much for the info on the show! I was wondering about it!

And I agree with you on Wooyoung's cheeks! His face gotten A LOT slimmer :(

Guest steppery

hey, i've a question! there was this article awhile back about jaebum appearing on infinity challenge with gil and some others. is that episode gonna be aired anytime soon? or is it cancelled cos i haven't been hearing anything about it. thanks : )

Guest ANGee<3

Awww Khun on Mnet Scandal is sooo adorable!

And that girl is sooo cute~

I can't wait until the rest of it is subbed....

It sort of reminds me of We Got Married.

But more realistic.

WAY more realistic.

Wooyoung's cheeks did slim down.

Why so much though???

Guest bAbO

hey, i've a question! there was this article awhile back about jaebum appearing on infinity challenge with gil and some others. is that episode gonna be aired anytime soon? or is it cancelled cos i haven't been hearing anything about it. thanks : )

it hasn't been aired yet... actually, i don't think it has even been filmed yet! infinity challenge usually has a ton of different projects that they are running/filming at the same time and what you seen on the show each week normally isn't chronological so we may not see the "infinity challenge 2nd league" project any time soon.

on a side note: all of the 2pm members will show up again on Infinity Challenge [like their appearance 2 weeks ago]. they were seen filming with IC members in a rural town... helping with farming/planting rice...!

so i CAN'T WAIT for that!

ANGee<3, i heard that wooyoung has actually been trying to lose weight + hectic schedule = no more chubby cheeks.

Eltoshen : Thanks for the links ^_^

on a side note: all of the 2pm members will show up again on Infinity Challenge [like their appearance 2 weeks ago]. they were seen filming with IC members in a rural town... helping with farming/planting rice...!

so i CAN'T WAIT for that!

Woohoo! That was a good news for me! Can't wait ^__^

Btw,for audio files of their radio shows,sign in to 2oneday.com and follow their rules. Enjoy the obsession of 2pm<3

Guest tetays

New soompier here. Just dropped by to say I really really really love 2pm, especially Taecyeon! I'm on Team Taecyeon ^_^ But of course I love the other guys too. Hope I'm welcome here.

For curiosity's sake, since I'm a new fan, can anyone of you describe each members to me based on how you know them? Cause I really would like to get to know all of them. Thanks!

Guest steppery

it hasn't been aired yet... actually, i don't think it has even been filmed yet! infinity challenge usually has a ton of different projects that they are running/filming at the same time and what you seen on the show each week normally isn't chronological so we may not see the "infinity challenge 2nd league" project any time soon.

thanks for the info : )) helping with farming/planting rice sure reminds me of family outing! it'll be great if any one of them could appear in fo haha

Just an elaboration on what bAbo has shared :)

2PM to make special appearance on MBC ‘Infinite Challenge’ for the 2nd time

K Bites 28.05.2009

7-member 2PM will make their 2nd special appearance on MBC ‘Infinite Challenge’.

They did the filming with the members of ‘Infinite Challenge’ in a village in KangHwaDo on 28th May.

They previously made a special appearance on the show aired on 16th May for ‘Park Myung Soo’s surprise attack’ which was said to be a funny episode by viewers.

2PM has received much acknowledgement for their funny and informal sides in spite of the fact that they are idol group members.

There has been news that leader JaeBum is working with the PD of ‘Infinite Challenge’ for ‘Infinite Challenge – Scout for talent man project’.

Meanwhile, the boys’ hit song ‘Again & Again’ is doing very well on music charts and programmes.

credits: Sookyeong K Bites

bAbo thank you for giving us more insight on the upcoming shows 2PM will be appearing in! the boys were farming/planting rice?!

i would love to see that lol

lily that gif of junsu was adorable and thank you so much for organising the idol show & hotblood playlists :D

tetays of course you are welcomed! keep on posting :)

and welcome all new posters!!!

just a lil something for taecyeon fans

credits: bestiz

Guest Kiss Me

I just finished watching Mnet Scandal with Khun.

Gahhhhh, Khun is such a sweetie.

I thought the girl was older than him, but she said she was born in the year of the snake which is 1989.

And her friends kept mentioning F4.... so could it be that her celebrity ex was an F4?

Anyways, I was surprised that Khun didn't give her his number.

But that just shows how 2pm is his priority <3

We love you, Khun<3 (:

Archived