☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest Stephy18

THEY WON TAKE 7!!!!!!

I'm so happy. The boys were jumping around, hugging it each other.

It was really cute. They all started fighting over the mic to make shout outs...lol

SUPER PROUD OF THEM!!!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pepsimanvn

hey guys, I'm a newly recruited fan of 2PM. I didn't realize how freaking awesome they are until now. *Shame* xD

Hope the guys would get their first Multizen award on Inki today.

I have a question about the first track of the mini album "What time is it?" DO you know whose voice is that? The voices are processed in a way that I cannot figure out whose it is :(

Guest lilyami

ohh wow. congrats on the win. i hope someone upload the video quick. hehehe i've been up waiting for this. Sooo happy for them. :D

Guest badtzmarujung

hey guys, I'm a newly recruited fan of 2PM. I didn't realize how freaking awesome they are until now. *Shame* xD

Hope the guys would get their first Multizen award on Inki today.

I have a question about the first track of the mini album "What time is it?" DO you know whose voice is that? The voices are processed in a way that I cannot figure out whose it is :(

That's voice is Jay. :lol:

Guest *CuTiE*

YAHHH happyyy ~~ so happpyyy congratttt to 2pm~~ wow :lol: they won another award~!!! yeahhh

wooyoung was jumping when they got the award lol soo cute!! everybody also smiling and hugging~~

so proud of them!!~~<3

Guest babymarzy07

CONGRATS to the boy for winning TAKE 7!!!

축아해요!!! you deserve it so!!

im so sad tvants messed up in the middle..

but still ill dl for sure!!!!

so proud of the boyssss!!!

more awards to comeeee!!

fightingggg!!! ^^

CONGRATS TO 2PM!!!!

i love how happy they look, they deserve it!

12419441432009051016444.jpg

credits: bestiz

A translation of the article that 2pmlove posted

Fans go all the way out to congratulate 2PM on winning #1

2PM recently won their first #1 on music programme on 7th May on Mnet M!Countdown with their comeback hit song ‘Again&Again’.

And their fans have been on celebrating and congratulating spree on the win on their noticeboard.

The fans, including overseas fans, posted up various contents to congratulate the boys on their noticeboards – videos of them following the song’s choreography, congratulation placards etc.

2PM also responded, “We are very thankful to have received all these congratulations letters and gifts. Because of all the love that fans are showering on us, we will work harder in the future.”

credits to: Sookyeong @ K Bites

Guest Childlike Faith

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I'm so excited for them!! They look so happy! :D

Haha, fighting over the mic like that! Cutiessss.

I hope they have many many more awards to come!!

Thanks for the photo and video eye candy. (:

Not digging the green though, lol, they almost look like dancing elves. :P

I liked the blue!!!

Guest elavip

yay CONGRATS 2PM! knew it wouldn't be too long till they get another award! lolol junsuxmaknae hug, aww. and wooyoung jumping! they look so ecstatic <33 they were all grabbing the mics trying to say their thanks to everyone. oh <33 i guess hottests will be celebrating again? :D congrats to the boys again!

090510 2PM Win Mutizen + Encore on Inkigayo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49hC6PlVGOo

Guest mika.16

OMG THEY WON AGAIN?!?! AGAIN AND AGAIN?!?!! OMG THEY'RE GONNA WIN.. AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, chansung always looks the most surprised! hahaha they were so cute yelling out all their hyung's names. must be all the managers/staff <333

OMG, this is their SECOND #1 already... and they only debuted... in Sept (???) last year.. so #1 only 8 months after debut?! Thats insane...its the same as the wonder girls. omg, i hope they become as successful (if not more than) as their JYP sisters!

2PM is first group that i have seen that they didnt cry when recieve the 1st award huh ! mcountdown too right!! haha

wooyoung jump !!!!

Archived