☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

^Their next stage is on 4.25.2009 MBC Music Core at 04:20pm KST. And I guess it would be tough for the camera guys to get all the shots of their fast acrobatic moves... ^^;

Hahaha, oh my goodness I LOVE that gif of Chansung!! So adorable. n__n

Whoa, that was Heechul dancing? I didn't recognize him. He's so cute dancing to Again & Again tho. ^^

For their Music Bank performance, I liked it a bit more than their 1st. It wasn't as dark. xD The stage background was cooler except it looked small.

The white lights were so bright tho. >< I really noticed them during Chansung's rap.

The camera views... > w < They missed Jay's move with his legs in the air at the beginning. D:

Wooyoung sounded better, but he didn't look like himself. I don't want him to get too skinny from his diet. T___T

Loved Junsu's parts. <333 The cameramen got good closeups of him. XD

Junho always does good. He looks so passionate. <33

I've said this already, but Happy Birthday Jay~! <3

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest widdy

I can't read korean, but my guess is that the article is about the recent announcement that ChanSung and JunHo will MC a joint audition show between Mnet and Hello Project (the agency responsible for Morning Musume, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, and several other Jpop girl groups).

Read more here: http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/2009/04/24/k-bites-24042009/

To find out more about the audition show itself, see you can check out the dedicated thread on the Hello! Online forums (I don't see a topic about the competition here on Soompi yet): http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?showtopic=13564

Thank you so much! I found this article on 2Oneday too wow..thats awesome Chansung and Junho will get a BIG chance to shine more now! :D Im so glad and they will meet Morning Musume? gosh they must be shy and happy lol cant wait to see it.. on April 27th right?

Guest Indogurl05

i've seen mnet and mubank comeback soo many times now.. their perf just so nice!! in mubank junsu made a mistake at the end.. but it doesn't matter.. i love this song too.. hope they will win numero uno soon!! >.< are they also performing at music core today and inki tomorrow?

in another note,, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEADER JAY~

Guest mon*blanc

Does anyone else think Wooyoung lost some weight?

I miss his adorable cheeks! the prep for the comeback must've been super draining!

I'm not complaining about his looks though cause man he's the HOTTEST! well to me anyways><

AWESOME comeback! Let's keep voting hottests!

We need to keep 2PM first place as a gift for JAY's birthday and the rest of out lovely boys~

http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor...4638&cd=483

(press the purple button on the left, you can vote every 10 seconds!)

not that i'm against DBSK or Suju, i just really think 2PM deserves 1st place!

Guest SilentScreamerS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAY!!

i really like 'again and again'

the song is addictive and the dance moves are sickk

and niiice comeback perf. (:

Guest nong_jae

HAppY BirTHDaY Jay....

Im a new 2PM fan.. a lil confused of when his bday actually is???

Again and again come back performance...

oh my god the dance was soooooo good... love junsu's voice!!! I guess their vocal performance is not that strong tho... im sure they will only get better.... 2PM fighting!

Guest nutz280790

HAPPY BDAY LEADER JAY~~~~ <3<3<3

MUSIC CORE COMEBACK DAE BAK!!!

the best one so far~ =D

the sounds and the dance..

the fans even change the cheer XD

it was so cool!!!!

Guest babymarzy07

happy birthday jay leaderrr!! :D

have a good one. wishing you all the best.

havent really posted before.

but loovee the music core comeback

cool outfits.

2pm grows on you fast.

hahhaa love these guys.

especially after idol army

Guest Kiss Me

Music Core was the best performance, yet.

It keeps getting better & better, which is a great thing for 2PM!

They sound sounded very clear and less out of breath than usual.

By the way, did you guys notice that Taec changed his lyrics?

Its originally "why am I lying next to this girl" but he sang "why am I with this girl"

Goodness, did those crazy people make them change their lyrics too?

What the heck is going on?!

On a happier note:

Happy birthday Leader Jaebum<3

Guest aoide

i guess it's that initial lukewarm effect again, as with the song

something about the outfits/song is outdated and the dancing is corny?childish?

there's a lack of that zap/zing

we all know that 2pm can dance...i just don't think this choreography is working out for them.

10pts out of 10 was creative and cute...this one conveys being stuck in the cycle of love pretty well but there are too many loose ends.

maybe its the lights being too bright but the boys don't look too healthy,

look at wooyoung eyebags=[ (don't like his/chansung's hair either)

there was so much potential, i'm so upset cause something's off...

i hope they hurry and start performing "neegah mipdah" with "again&again" with different stylists

and those damn cameramen could do much better. something about the font and coloring, and simplistic stage and everything else i mentioned above don't mix well together.

i'm sure/hope it will get better...soon.

p.s. happy birthday park jaebum!<333 good luck to 2pm! jaebum is so cute but sometimes i can't believe he's the leader. whyyy jaebum whyyy?^^ the other members are always instructing him ^o^

pps i hope they are getting enough sleep and not training too too hard...you can see the effort they put into this :( i hope they don't get hurt dancing. they look so serious&expressionless (though i guess they can't exactly be smiling for the song)

Guest Kaeryn

Oh my gooood !

Music Core was so AMAZING !

The best performance so far !

The guys were so freakin' hot !

I'm waiting for tomorrow's Inkigayo now ♥

Plus... HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEABEOM LEADER ♥♥♥

I'm wishing you the best ♥

We Love youuuu ♥♥♥

Archived