Can You Survive Eating Just Rice And Kimchee For 3 Months?

Guest Atmosphere.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest flyaway.

Um, no. I love kimchi and all but I will not survive solely on it.

I'll probably end up hating it after a while and decide to just starve myself instead. ._.

Guest Dear M Y friend

I think if I had to I could.

But then again I love food so much I'm not sure if I could limit myself like that! LOL

just kimchi and rice?!?!?!?!? NO WAY ahhaha lol i dont think i can eat it for 3 months it tastes weird if the kimchi is just with rice >_<

Guest roguechinadoll

Maybe if it was kimchi jiggae I could handle it, but not just straight kimchee. And it better be some hella good rice, too.

I LOVE kimchee, and I LOVE rice, but I doubt I could eat the same thing for 3 months straight. That's just too much, and it's not just with rice and kimchee. Any dish eaten for even 2 weeks straight I would get tired of.

But if kimchee was turned into kimchee jiggae, I would die. I can't handle the spicyness of kimchee jiggae. :wacko:

Guest 사유리

When I was younger and my parents were really poor at the time that's all we ate for like a year. My brother can only eat kimchi once and a while now because he'll get tired of quickly. He avoids it like the plague most of the time saying he's already had enough kimchi to last a life time. LOL!

Guest kimik0

i frikin hate kimchi & im korean :P

i hate the smell & the taste . i even hate touching it .

so no way i can go 3 months wit that shiz . haha

Of course, I survived eating nothing but canned tuna and plain boiled veggies for 3 months, how can I say no to kimchi and rice?

For I bet? I could do it.

for real? uh....no. LOL.

I adore Kimchi fried rice though. <333

Whenever I eat at Korean restaurants, and they serve the side dishes first, I grab Kimchi first. XD

Archived