Can You Survive Eating Just Rice And Kimchee For 3 Months?

Guest Atmosphere.

Guest Atmosphere.

I never tried it before, but I think I can survive because I love kimchee and rice a lot T__T

Well kadoogee (깍두기) can count too o.o;; wait did I spell that right XDD those kimchee radish :D those count too!

김치 Kimchee

김치.gif

깍두기 Spicy Peppered Radish

0050_00003.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovefool

I think I can! I heard kimchi was really good for you so maybe a kimchi-diet would be good for losing weight?! I don't know I don't eat kimchi that often but when i do..i eat alot of them.

Guest pepprmint

i TRIED doing this before, not 3 months, but just a couple of weeks

cuz i was trying to save up my lunch money for a concert that i was dying to go to

and lets just say.....i failed miserably x]

but eh, i can eat anything with rice (rice fiend x] )

so i wouldnt mind trying!!!

I did one summer because my parents left for work early and came in late (it was their busiest year). I didn't know how to make other foods and I didn't have time so I ate rice with every different type of kimchi possible. Needless to say, I was 94 pounds by the end of that summer, but that was yearsss ago.

Guest chickyl3aby

love kimchee... i could just eat that and rice and be satisfied.... not sure about 3 months long without eatting any other types of food tho.... o_O

Guest ninasaurus

I think I can =] because I absolutely love kimchi haha. on the other hand my

sister would say she would die because she does not like kimchi. we're going to

Korea for a week next month and she's already worried she won't survive on the

food lol.

Guest 쌀국수

I eat kimchi each day everyday. But there is still no way in hell I'd last a week eating just kimchi with rice.

Guest aznshorty

for 3 months?!

i don't think so.

the most it would be 2 weeks.

i can't eat anything for 3 months, no matter how much i like it.

but, maybe i'll try it one day. who knows?

Guest Meenuh

I eat kimchi each day everyday. But there is still no way in hell I'd last a week eating just kimchi with rice.

same here. kimchi with other stuff then yes ... only kimchi and rice i don't think so.

Guest sam sik

No. Where are my proteins coming from? And no I will not resort to milk for my only source of protein.

Plus, I would probably be sick of it 2-3 weeks in because I'm a meat eater. Now, maybe if there was Bulgogi or Galbi then MAYBE I might try for the 3 months. As long as there's a prize at the end :)

Archived