♥__________ W H A T__ P H O N E__ D O__ Y O U__ W A N T__?

Guest fiery_raye

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest msmilkt

a Docomo keitai in the Sharp SH series, just for their quality cameras *drools*

but they`re so .... unfuntionable otherwise here, esp for their price ==;;

at the moment i`d LOVE to get my hands on the HTC Desire, because it`s just soooo desireable <3<3<3

HTC-Desire.jpg

anyone know any nice looking phones with a built-in FM transmitter? i`d love to get the Nokia N97 too but my cousin has one, and i don`t really want to clash phone with him =/ haha~~

Guest littlemisssunsunshine

at the moment i`d LOVE to get my hands on the HTC Desire, because it`s just soooo desireable <3<3<3

OMG ME TOO! <3

i wouldnt mind HTC Touch Diamond either

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Winnieexxx

HTC HD2

htc-hd2.jpg

WANNT!!!!

but i'll probably just get this as a fun phone for going out or wherever, I would die without bbm.

Also the prototype of the soon-to-be-released iphone looks amazing, (not to mention very similar to the htc phone) but that's out of the picture since I'm not a fan of apple products.

Guest abviolinplayer

My HTC Nexus One just came in . Lovin Android so far

4455796195_01c7e35f9e.jpg

^^^the phone I want so badly...I saw it in person in December, when my brother in law got one of the first ones since he works for google. I fell in love with the design and the crystal clear screen! and the specs, of course. xD

Unfortunately I'm still stuck with my (2nd) SE w580 til the fall bc my first one broke and the damn cell phone company renewed my contract after I got my current one.

Guest Tonyc402

^^^the phone I want so badly...I saw it in person in December, when my brother in law got one of the first ones since he works for google. I fell in love with the design and the crystal clear screen! and the specs, of course. xD

Unfortunately I'm still stuck with my (2nd) SE w580 til the fall bc my first one broke and the damn cell phone company renewed my contract after I got my current one.

Yes its quite an amazing phoneXD . Its so customizable too. Though if you are going to get one you might want to wait as Google is going to be releasing it @ brick and mortar stores and not online anymore soon and likely this phone might get subsidy plans(unless you are with t-mobile then you can already get a subsidy plan). Or you can always get the HTC Evo (for Sprint) or HTC Incredible (for Verizon) as it has the same specs but better camera and video capabilities.

Guest abviolinplayer

Yes its quite an amazing phoneXD . Its so customizable too. Though if you are going to get one you might want to wait as Google is going to be releasing it @ brick and mortar stores and not online anymore soon and likely this phone might get subsidy plans(unless you are with t-mobile then you can already get a subsidy plan). Or you can always get the HTC Evo (for Sprint) or HTC Incredible (for Verizon) as it has the same specs but better camera and video capabilities.

ooh do you know when they'll be releasing it in stores? my contract ends in September I think...hopefully the price will go down a little too :unsure:

Guest Tonyc402

ooh do you know when they'll be releasing it in stores? my contract ends in September I think...hopefully the price will go down a little too :unsure:

Im not actually sure when but im assuming it will happen this year as I read on Engadget.com that they arent going to sell the device on their Google Store no more.

Guest Ayumi

I'm sick of my iPhone already, and I've barely had it for a month. It's too similar to the iPod touch (which I have), and the battery life is heinous. I just want to go back to a simple Nokia mobile again... I'm thinking about getting the 5230 even though I just spent hundreds on this bloody iPhone. I might sell it.

Guest tirahbunny

I'm sick of my iPhone already, and I've barely had it for a month. It's too similar to the iPod touch (which I have), and the battery life is heinous. I just want to go back to a simple Nokia mobile again... I'm thinking about getting the 5230 even though I just spent hundreds on this bloody iPhone. I might sell it.

didnt you know beforehand that the iphone iS the ipod touch except it has 3G and calling capability? lol

i just thought ppl would think about that before spending tons of money.

I have the iphone 3gs and a blackberry 8520 but im looking to get a nice looking/cute korean touchscreen phone like Samsung or LG. dont really care much about features since my other 2 phones have enough of that.

Guest Leah.

didnt you know beforehand that the iphone iS the ipod touch except it has 3G and calling capability? lol

i just thought ppl would think about that before spending tons of money

i want the iphoen.. but the 4h gen is comming out in july so i just hope the iphone 3gs goes WAY down in price .. but when you say henious... how bad is it.. txing wise?

and does no-one think the sidekick is good any more? i use to really want it but no-one ever gave a good review about it... ;?

I JUST NEED A PHONE THAT HAS A GOOD BATTERY LIFE AND IS OK AT TXING.

i currenty have the samsung soul and tbf i do love it but the keypad is too loud... its hard to tx in the libery without the liberian givng you dirty looks :/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LibraZebra

I have a lame LG neon right now...and it's starting to break after only having it maybe half a year. It shuts off randomly, but I take really good care of it >_>

I want a blackberry bold with a pink shell! They look so cute and it would be so convenient to access email and stuff.

Archived