✖❤[official] Thread Of Jaeyin -welcome Archangels!❤✖

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Guest lavenderwingz

i absolutely LOVE the intro

haha, love how everything is combined, love how the clips are there, love how the reasons are up there as well. it's really nice!!

maybe we should have a list of the ARCHANGELS?

and the clipo f them speakin chinese is wayyy too cute..haha

jaeyin.jpg

haha, totally random. but hey it could be true ^_^

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

here is a clip of Jae Singing chinese, his part in hug, the first half is Junsu.

I must say Jae sing chinese better!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnPPQ4aO6b8...feature=related

BIGGEST SHOCKER FOR ME TODAY

Jae said his favorite chinese actor is Stephen chow. Ri In said her favorite movie is CJ17, who is the director and actor? Stephen Chow. Did they watch it together??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK75kLNjOjk...feature=related

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I watched this clip again. and I noticed. when they asked Ri in who speak chinese better. Ri In answered they are all about the same. then there was this long pause, and afterward, Jae smiling said thank you thank you zhang li yin in chinese so cute. She was smiling to that direction, I almost got a feeling she is smiling at jae

Guest jj's love

ive joined the forum too. under a different name though.

ahh i love those manips. do more do more. hahaha

and im in the mood to read jaeyin fanfics. does anyone has any suggestions on which one i shud read first?

archangels manse!

Guest lavenderwingz

haha, i think everytime ri in would love at jeajoong, she can't help but smile ^_^

Haha, i think we should add another thing on the list of why jaeyin is great is that they both like the same actor ^^

such a coincidence..she's prolly the one giving him all the movies

Guest merrygolds

I watched this clip again. and I noticed. when they asked Ri in who speak chinese better. Ri In answered they are all about the same. then there was this long pause, and afterward, Jae smiling said thank you thank you zhang li yin in chinese so cute. She was smiling to that direction, I almost got a feeling she is smiling at jae

^I was about to point that out as well. xD It was so sweet~

Guest lilcece

^ me too :lol:

your really sharp JoongBoXiahJang ^^

I think of the DBSK members, Jaejoong's chinese is best, lol.

I seriously loved this interview, especially when he said that

Liyin was his favorite chinese singer. I wonder what they will

sound like if they ever did a duet together O_O

Guest `Niiie

I LOVE THE FRONT PAGE SWEETIE

SO PRETTY....

sad, im too much of a lazy bum

either way, wow JoongBoXiahJang

u have sharp eyes there...

i love their moments esp when he

was smiling towards her.

really lovely

I love the first page also. Good job JoongBoXiahJang!

I watched that clip a couple times also. Jaejoong was the one who said "thank you" with the microphone, so Liyin heard it much louder. Both did look at each other for a good sec.

I really love it when Jaejoong speaks Chinese. He is so adorable.

He likes learning phrases, so I'm sure he would ask Liyin to teach him more.

Guest mi-yu-mi

is it ok that i'll be putting this to my sig? thanks~ ^_^

Wow~ that’s beautiful.

Nice opening post for the thread~~~!! JaeYin is now official …lol.

Btw, I joined Archangels ^______^ great job with spreading the JaeYin love april! :)

OH! I am currently writing a JaeYin fanfic, though I'm not sure if it's going to be a one shot or a short story........:P

Guest yiTian

celena8899 Lol. If I attend a DBSK Concert, I'll throw a "I Love Zhang Li Yin" T-shirt towards Jaejoong and Junsu. Let's see who reaches for it first LOL.

`Niiie Hahahah, yes unni! I can so imagine them fighting for the shirt too! Hahaha

ekah_jaejoong Kekeke. I also wonder how'd they react :D Probably look at each other and then race towards the shirt, and then fight on stage.

支持者 - zhi chi zhe ^^

JoongBoXiahJang AH! When I was watching that, I also noticed the JaeYin!! Good eye!! Keke. It's awesome how she didn't say anything and Jaejoong goes, "Ah~ Thank you Zhang Li, Thank You~" TEEHEE.

Some kind of Lover's mind! Read each others mind. But I love how she didn't say ONE person, she said ALL. =D

Is JaeYin, ARCHANGELS now?

I like the name!! It's cute~ I think I saw someone's siggy and it had Archangels gif on it LOL. It was super cute! ~~ =D

Stephen Chow. Is. Awesome. xD! No wonder Jaejoong and Ri In like him~ KEKE. SIMILARITY~~ ^___^

.....I wonder..What if one fan from a concert threw a ILOVEZLY t-shirt at them, and then another one threw a t-shirt at another concert, would they keep both of them? Or give the loser one of them? LOL.

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

hahahaha, I know. I was watching it, and Ri In didn't say anthing either, either Jae said thank you because she said all of them are about the same level, or he got her eye contact and thought she said he have the best chinese!!

Glad you guys like the intro. I didn't even noticed the color matched the poster until now, I just love it!

iwillll.jpg

*dies* they're so compatible.. they have no absolute idea

hahaha i'm really bad at these individual replies but i just had to

lavenderwingz: lol yup. i did and ur so right! they do look physically compatible.. they look like the lead of an anime/manga series.. and lmao i sooo agree.. jae joong's the best in chinese... *cough* he has an a pretty, totally adorable and loving tutor that's available 24/7

lilcece: HAHAHAHA omg lolol don't remind me of cmsl XD *embarrassed* btw.. i wouldn't mind .. do whatever you want with it =D

JoongBoXiang: the intro page is so so so so so so so *continues endlessly* HOT!!!

jj's love: MANSE!!

btw.. for those who knows any jaeyin fanfic.. at soompi, winglin or at any other forum..

can you provide a link? i want to make a list of jaeyin fanfics so it'll be convenient for us archangels

http://jaeyin.freeforums.org/fan-fictions-f7.html

ah thank you guys for voting for archangels btw ^^V

edit. another manip ^^

jaeyinselca.jpg

Guest celena8899

OMg, Ri In and Jae manpis is awesome! They are very compatible!

The intro is fab!! JoongboXiahJang, you out did yourself haha.

Love it! can't wait to see more Jaeyin similarities or moments!

Guest capri-shiqi

JoongBoXiahJang!

The 1st page is awesome! you rock!

AND a.p.r.i.l !!! You're really a JAEYIN FANATIC! My gosh.

You're soo hardcore! ^^

Thanks for the manips and posters!

You're good at it man~ ^^

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I am glad you guys like it. I wish I could do more, but the thread rules said it is at it's max!

Jaeyin moments are really everywhere if you look. APRIL is awesome, keep it up girl!