✖❤[official] Thread Of Jaeyin -welcome Archangels!❤✖

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

haha, ^ Same here. I can't wait until the little DBSK grow up.

Anyway, I always think Ri in and Jae have similar or matching outfits. THey must have similar fashion sometimes

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, ionno..it's not like their faces look alike..but when u really look at them, i feel like their eyes and lips are similar in shape..or am i just imagining and going crazy? lol :unsure:

no.. you're not cuz I feel the same thing too! haha.

here in my place, there's a saying that if a couple resembles each other, (not that their faces look alike, but somehow we can see the similarity) if they get married to each other, they're going to be happy / last longer? Owh now I'm not so sure about the saying. LOL. I probably mixed it up with other saying. LOL. ignore that.

But I know for sure there's something about a couple who resemble each other. Cuz if you notice, you'll see that people who get married somehow resembles their spouse! (or was it just me??? now I'm doubting my sanity. huh.)

ok done with my insane ramblings.

I just visit this thread to say

JAEYIN fighting!

XD

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Yup there is a saying, that when you get married with someone, after a while you guys look alike and do similar things. kind of like they are in sync.

I totally get that feeling from them haha.

from my own experience, just meeting new people and after being together for like a month or two, we start to noticed all these similarities we share, and when we talk about it we are like woah, I never use to do that, now I do etc.

I wonder if Jaeyin noticed that hahaha

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Welcome Sprbreeze!

Glad you like this couple! I hope more fans will fall under both of their charms!

can't wait until the up coming concert in China

Guest celena8899

I can't seem to get over Jaeyin at the Sm concert.

I mean, how can Jae just be right there?

Ahh, Jae. Ri In really should notice him more?

You think Ri In think Jae is handsome?? Who am I kidding, who doesn't think so?

Guest lilcece

I think it's because of their pale skin. it makes JaeYin look like beautiful vampires O_o

sorry... I'm reading way too much series from Twilight ><

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

haha, you guys are so into the vampire. But I agree, these two do lookl like it!

Sometimes they act like one too haha, but then they become way lovable also!

Vampire in disguise!

Guest lavenderwingz

ahaha..so what i said wasn't bizarre..they do have similar physical features..

they must have it so we can identify the angels (lol..now i sound stupid)

but yah, they really do look like dolls at times..

can't wait for the SM concert!

i heard about that saying too btw..

they also said that couples who resemble each other .. like physically..

tend to be the ones who you'll see sitting in a park with their hair white and gray

like destined people.. XDD

anyway, omg twilight,. i'm on book 2!!! it was so odd when i was reading book 1 though..

the 2 leads resembled jaeyin a lot.. and its not because i love the couple haha

well, bella's supposed to be a normal, pretty but not outrageously gorgeous girl (that's so liyin)

she's an only child ... has a brown.. kinda reddish hair (LIYIN!)

she has very little self-esteem which kinda distances her from people (sooooo liyin)

but she effortlessly finds friends in the place she dislikes (liyin found friends in korea.. a place she hard lots of hardships in)

she's supposed to be a girl who you can read openly like a book (umm once again.. its so liyin)

about edward.. he's this perfect, pale guy who every girl dreams of (*cough* jaejoong* cough*)

he probably has sweeped every girl's feet .... but he was not interested in anyone of them..

until bella came... (cough*liyin*cough) but bella has a lot of suitors (sm boys~ ***yin hahahaha)

Guest MeiHearts

yess! go jaeyin =D

i think they're super super cute

and after the whole taesu thing i guess suyin has an obstacle =[, so now jaeyin is my fav =D

lavenderwingz: Thanks for reading my fic~ Halfway through writing it I wanted to make it jaeyin, but since it was suyin, i kept it that way...

Yeah they really do look similar, never noticed it before...good job pointing it out...Another similarity, i think, is that they're great writing inspirations, lol, look at all the fics that star them.

Guest celena8899

Omg, you can draw you are so talented!

Poses in mind. Right now I can think of them holding hands on top of a hill haha. Looking very relax and happy! Then she lean in and he put his arms around her!

Maybe it is me, but when I went to suyin's thread and saw Ri In at DBSK's concert, she look so vampiry hot reminds me of jae!

:lol: You girls are so cute...vampiry.

I can't stop laughing....

a.p.r.i.l - wow..you are so talented. Try drawing them holding hands first and see how it turns out.

Or them singing on the stage. That would be cute.

Guest Jessica Nguyen

OMG, i thought i was the only one who thought jaejoong looked kind of like a vampire...especially with his blonde hair. and in that picture where liyin's at the DBSK concert, she kinda looks like a vampire... wow. :D

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

haha, we are turning this into a vampirey thread!

Well, you know besides vampire drinking blood. I admire them haha. I sound crazy. They are always so pretty and live so long, powerful.

Jaeyin, archangel, Vampire couple