✖❤[official] Thread Of Jaeyin -welcome Archangels!❤✖

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Guest lavenderwingz

JAEYIN~

And we all know how Jaejoong feels for Liyin, but he just keeps the love coming! :w00t: Jaejoong is so much more obvious than the other guys Liyin is with, I think he's the most obvious! xD

sorri for cutting ur post, but i totally agree w/ this. jaejoong is so obvious about how he feels towards li yin, hha, and it's true he is never afraid to show how much he cares for her. from watching her performance, to applauding her when she wins an award..her jsut mentioning her as the fave singer..it's obvious.

why dun we answer this to keep this thread going

If they had a chance in the next SM concert comes, what kind of song would u like them to do a duet on?

i personally would love them to sing a whole new world. hahah, w/ the whole deal of kyu and charice singing it on Star Show I would love if their duet of that song made it big too!

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

OMG, you are so right, A WHOLE NEW WORLD, would be great for them.

Man, this is a toughy since I have so many songs I would love for them to sing, I could never go bored on their singing. I want a romantic song, umm. At the moment I am thinking about "NO AIR". haha.

Jaeyin fightin.

kawaki : thanks for the fanfic list.. i'm having the JaeYin Fanfics moment now~ lol~

JoongBoXiahJang : yeah, agree.."NO AIR" will be awesome if both of them did they duet..

or maybe, Endless Love song...

yeah, we should keep our eye on JaeYin for the nest SM Town COncert...

there'll be some JaeYin moments for sure.. its just that its happen in silent..

and if the fans are sharp-eyes, they'll sure notice it!

and we'll help them~ lol~

I don't know why but somehow ever since I heard BoSu's duet of 'A Whole New World'.. the song kinda just lost its spark to me. I'm a fan of both but I always try my best to be rational and unbiased and honestly, their duet kind of---in a simpler tone which I dare not have said but I'll say it anyways---sucked. Also, knowing Jang Ri In.. I could pretty much pinpoint most of the parts where she'll sound strained.. at one point or a few. Her voice quality is really good however..

Enough of that XDDD

I'd love to hear JaeYin sing '6,8, 12', One Last Cry, On Bended Knees, Incomplete, HERO!

I want them to sing perhaps love right after also..

Guest lavenderwingz

i dun want this thread to go in further in the k-celebs photos section

but A Whole New World is somewhat overused..i've even heard from some ppl that they hope no one would do a duet of this song again..but i just really want to hear them sing it.

SM should just give them a chance in the next SM concert..haha, im sure fans would love it, and have a new couple to spazz over. it'd be cool if in ri in's first korean album she has a duet w/ jaejoong ^_^

Guest kawaki

"Come What May" by Ewan McGregor & Nicole Kidman is a duet that I would like to see them sing...I love love this song. Love it...and it's about a secret love, if you've seen the movie, you'll know what I mean...if not:

"When the forbidden relationship between Christian (Ewan McGregor) and Satine (Nicole Kidman) has been discovered, Christian pens and includes this song into the musical he is currently writing. Each time either of them sing this song, they can secretly declare their love for each other. This plays an important role later in the film; as lies and jealousy make it difficult for the truth to stand out." -wiki

so I think it fits so well~ (yes, I'm a self-declared hopeless romantic)

Never knew I could feel like this

Like I've never seen the sky before

Want to vanish inside your kiss

Everyday I love you more and more

Listen to my heart, can you hear it sings

Telling me to give you everything

Seasons may change winter to spring

But I love you until the end of time

Come what may, come what may

I will love you until my dying day

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place

Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace

Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste

It all revolves around you

And there's no mountain too high no river too wide

Sing out this song and I'll be there by your side

Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide

But I love you until the end of time

Oh come what may, come what may

I will love you

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place...

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

OMG, that is my favorite movie song ever!!!

If they duet that, I think I am going to faint!! Gosh, tears and all too!

jaeyin fightin!

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Does anyone have more Jaeyin moments??

I just went to SUyin's thread, and they are totally cool detectives. But I noticed alot of Suyin events, also have Jae there, so maybe we can find some more.

Any SM events that DBSK and Ri In went too??

Guest 1S0ULL

NO AIR would be a WONDERFUL song for them to sing.

I LOOVE that song to death.

I would actually be SOO happy if they could sing a duet together.

Jaejoongie is soo sweet towards her <3 .

Sooo love (:

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I also think that NO air is a great duet, haha I was just listening to it like this morning. What are hot Korean duet these days??

I love how cheeky Ri in look when she look at Jae. I think she always want to laugh next to him.

Did you guys see how when Ri In and Jae were standing next to eachother for the Cyworld event. They were looking very tight in the beginning no smile. Well, half way through, Jaeyin start smiling haha

Guest lavenderwingz

lol. i dun think they can't help but smile. im ean c'mon..they're both very attactive people. onec they stare at each other for some time, the lips can't help but smile

"goodness, im standing next to such a hot person"

haha, imagination wandering wild now...

i feel like when cameras aren't on them..they will be a playful couple..always joking around, and jj asking simple questions with his beginner chinese. ^_^

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I also agree haha. I think Jaeyin are probably a very playful pair. I could just see Jae saying Li Yin out of no where and just keep saying it even though Li Yin is like what what what??

not sure if this was posted, but this clip could belong to the JaeYin, SuYin, and Yunjae/JaeHo threads...this is like a behind the scenes of the Cyworld Interview from last December.

They were getting ready for the interview and they were doing Mic checks.. Jae Joong says Xie Xie, then "Jang Ri In, Jia You",

then which Junsu followed with like 3 Zhang Li Yin, Jia You and some other Jia Yous!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu0SgdASyH0...feature=related

credits: Ruby8270

Guest celena8899

ahh, I miss this thread!

I love these two together. They are really matchy to me. Talking about their moments, I think they have quite alot actually.

I remember going through some pics, and JaeYin were always close together at the airport, or walking to certain events. I think last year DBSK and RiIn went to two places to perform besides the cyworld thing, and I saw a pic of jae a person away from Ri in. Gosh, if only I know where to find it now.

Thanks TALLY!

I really think Jae and Ri In should have more events together, if they make a CF that would be awesome!

Guest lavenderwingz

they're always close together. hahah..they just need to be ^_^

well when DBSK takes pics..isn't it usually jaejoong in the middle?

and of course if ri in was there..she has to be in the middle as well

it's fate i tell you. they're both destined to be in the middle and have the boys support them..LOL

they're always close together. hahah..they just need to be ^_^

well when DBSK takes pics..isn't it usually jaejoong in the middle?

and of course if ri in was there..she has to be in the middle as well

it's fate i tell you. they're both destined to be in the middle and have the boys support them..LOL

agree.. of course Ri In will be in the middle too if she join tvxq in any event..

and it would look like, the bride and groom are standing with their friends.. :sweatingbullets: