-closed

Guest meisaeteurn

Guest xkiseki

First of all I love dbsk. But quite honestly, I see no reason for any of you to fret so much. They are merely stating their own opinions about the group. From the screen shots that you posted, they are not accusing the boys of being gay as in sexual preference, they are just calling them girlie, which I might add, is a common subject in the korean media as it is. Although I do not agree with this group, I really don't think there is any reason to make a post such as this. In my opinion, you're doing exactly what they want. By posting their link and making this thread, you're pretty much giving them notoriety, and that's what most anti-groups want.

I agree that they are immature, but in my opinion, creating this thread is pretty close to their level as well.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's sad, and annoying. -_- can't do anything about it because i know that what i say can't change their minds, but wtv.

i hope that they realize that the hate they're spreading won't really do any good, much, ANYTHING AT ALL. i hope this'll all get fixed sooner or later.

Guest x0_saturn_0x

=_= ugh, that's the most ridiculous & childish thing i've heard all day.

making this thread serves no purpose either.

Guest Badboyz

Lol, the ones in korea are worse...

And to all the people who state " don't anti-fans have anything else to do in their lives? "

They can say the same thing to u...

Korean anti-fans normally state: " dont u have anything else to do but obssess over these ghey dudes..."

Which suprisingly isnt that false at all...

Fans take more time to look up on their favorite singers than do anti-fans who just leave one single comment and get on with their lives...

Guest fantasy21

ANti fans need a life ugggggg. Do they not have any thing else to do in their lifes :tongue2:

Do they think bashing DBSK will make them any better ? It kind of funny how pathetic they are.

Guest funkkeh

Although everyone has a right to voice their own opinion, I don't think it was right for them to be that mean and anti to DBSK! :fury:

Reading this made me a little angry..

DBSK FIGHTING!! <3

Guest fangirlism

what's dumber is that they used ' gay ' as in an insult. jesus, people,

THE SYNONYM OF GAY ISN'T 'STUPID'. <_< and it's not a CRIME to be either.

& weren't they forced to get plastic surgery from LSM or something.. idk. :blink:

but whatever floats their boat, i guess, we shouldn't care much because they have their own opinions, and we have our own.

Guest rozeng1122

=_= ugh, that's the most ridiculous & childish thing i've heard all day.

making this thread serves no purpose either.

agreed.

anti's will be antis.

can't change them.

Guest jaejoongie <3

The people there are saying TVXQ got plastic surgery and their songs are "gay"

and that they are talentless....

seriously where are these comments coming from. I bet they don't even know any of their songs or name. -_-;;

I don't see why the OP had to bring this into soompi. This issue is crunchyroll's problem, not soompi's. If you have a problem, you should just say it in that website. This thread will only attract flamers and people who will only add oil to this fire. Then, people will start fighting and then in the end, maybe this thread will be closed.

Guest cherrie.7

honestly, i like dbsk but im not a fan meaning i have nothing against them and im pretty fond of them and some of their music but that doesnt mean i buy their albums or anything.

everyone's entitled to their opinions.

it's up to us to choose if we want to hear it or not; same as letting it effect us or not ( i say, we don't).

but those antis really need to get a life. i feel the same way about soshi but that doesnt mean im gonna waste time bashing them. there's better things to do in life~

Guest myxlove101

Fans of DBSK know better than to listen to those harsh comments from those.. type of people.

I personally like DBSK. Their songs are worth listening to.

And so what if they gotten surgery??

People do it all the time. You don't hear me complaining about it.

Fan clubs are great because they dedicate themselves and always supports the celebrities,

but anti's are just so stupid.

No need for bashing and rude criticisms.

It just shows your mean side and that your jealous or have too much time in your hands.

There is a saying that goes 'If you don't have anything nice to say, it's best to keep your mouth shut and keep it to yourself.'

Guest meisaeteurn

Very immature. Especially coming from a moderator.

That's probably more of a factor to bring negative feedback to crunchyroll. Too bad for them. They should have picked a better moderator.

Well, at least anti-fans get the word about DBSK around.

I mean, really though, rumors are easily cleared and arguing with an anti-fan who you already KNOW isn't going to give up their belief in their anti whatever is pointless.

Kpop and antifans/fans are becoming like religion.

Fans worship the idols, antifans bash the idols, fans try to convert.

Harsh, true, I used to be one of those (probably I still am without my knowledge), but in the end, WHO CARES. Love them and forget the antis :)

And what's up with using gay as an insult.

Or you know what guys, we can use DBSGAY right back at them. Put it in our signatures.

DBSGAY = HAPPYYY FANSSS

yea.. people think that being gay is a like a horrible disease or something..

and i like how you said DBSGAY=HAPPY FANS hehe....

Guest sweetea77

I agree.

Y'know, I never figured out the whole anti-fan thing. Usually when I don't like an artist, I just ignore 'em, not devote my time to make a bunch of groups telling everyone how much I hate them. Isn't that kind of like free advertising? Bad publicity is still publicity. I really don't mind anti-fans, as stated, not everyone is going to like the same music. I just hate it when anti-fans start bashing the FANS. Just because you don't like the same music as someone doesn't mean you have to tell them how much their music sucks.

hm. Exactly what I was thinking. It's kind of funny how these anti-fans devote their time to be haters (creating sites, making banners, psing pictures) rather than just choosing to ignore them, which normal people do...

For example, I hate eating raw tomatoes with a passion. But I'm not going to make an entire site saying, "I HATE RAW TOMATOESSSS RAWRRRR!!" geez louise.

Guest kOoHII

it's more hilarious than anything. the more fire you fuel into the flame...the more antis will have accomplished their job. :) yes it's immature but what's even more immature is when fans get obsessed over what anti's say and demand that everyone say nice things about their favorite band or else....

who cares if it's a mod...does every forum need to be obsessed with rules and forcing every member to be goody two shoes like soompi? mods at crunchyroll serve to create conversations according to my understanding...

wah; okay - - pretty much speechless because dbsk is not 'gey'

the music video "balloons" was suppose to match it's song that's why they wore those cute outfits.

just because of that their gey and talentless..oh geeze seriously.

i don't care about anti's, if they don't like dbsk..then they don't like them. - -

just wanted to point out that dbsk isn't not gAy.

(&what's wrong with being gay anyways, i have a guy friend that is bi; &he's ubber awesome.)

Guest troongy

Omg ! Im a very addictive crunchyroll user !

But i've never seen anything like this.

Report, report dammit !

And they only put fangirls.

Not Fanguys.

SEXIST

DX

What about the fanguys like me ?!

HUH ?! DX

Sorry i raged ><

Archived