-closed

Guest meisaeteurn

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yienyienyien

SO? SNSD also has an antifan club there, basically anyone who's popular gets some decent amount of antifans, we should just ignore them. :)

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

DBSK fans shouldn't be giving Anti's any idea by writing gay fanfics of them hooking up together then.

The only way to beat an anti is by supporting your artist. Buy their albums.

Guest kimchi hana

There are a lot more anti groups than you can imagine.

It's no use arguing with them for they have their views and you have yours.

They are quite childish, but there will always be people that look down on these kind of groups.

Guest *lyrynne*

not everyone likes what we like...

we have our own lives so live without hatred...so easy to say but we have to...

if antis are haters then what are we??

just the same right??

Guest math&lobsters

the thing that annoys me the most about this anti group is that their main argument is that they are "gay". wtf? since when was gay problematic? when people use them being 'gay' as an excuse to hate them, they are offending a lot more people than DBSK and their fanbase. if they say they are talentless, ugly and stuff, then its whatever because tis their opinion.

but for anti fans, they certainly do a lot of research on them.

also, i think its really stupid how the girl who started the group used the excuse that she was born in korea. her peronsality is crap too. she gives off like, "ima bad richard simmons, i dont care what people think. hate me, whatever". shes appears to ignore hate, but then again she made group that is running by hate and dislike.

Archived