she is very so cute ^^

POST.jpg

00.jpg

36113655361736721782950.jpg

36113655361736721732950.jpg

36113655361736720576114.jpg

this set eunhye is very so sexy,i think ^^

Guest mcmug

first posting here becoz i can't resist saying that YEH is really very pretty and hot...din know she could look so good

Guest ally2207

Thanks for sharing the photos,Love you guys! YEH always look pretty in every angle! Me too,i will support Goong2(always support YEH) even without JJH.

Guest mizzlinhie

haha yeah I'll definitely still support her in goong 2 even if without JJH . But Goong 2 would not be good if missing one of them (in my opinion) . Well I'm looking forward to see her more on the future dramas xD Especially GOONG 2 @@

Guest ivylive

Really love the yellow top she's wearing, all her outfits looks great. I have to agree that she looks soft & feminine this days than when she was still on Xman.

This girl is like a chameleon, her looks changes depending on her mood. Love her.

Guest spygurl72

This girl is like a chameleon, her looks changes depending on her mood. Love her.

totally agree

that y she fit to be shin chaegyung the most

i cant compare wen she act cute, hot, and sexy

it was toally different person

dat y i like her

Guest mytafan

she is soooooooooo pretty , sexy at all . I cannot lose my eyes about those pics . they make me wanna go to Bali because of romantic scenes and beach . OMG ......... :P:D

What a pity for such guy JJH when HE SAID SUCH THINGS . Terrible guy . Unbelivable I dont think he said that because I saw GOONG ,GOONG 1.5 and BTS I dont think he didn't have feeling toward YEH even a bit( looooong kiss :blush: ) . Maybe , they are many conflicts about his speech . Anyway, I hope he will correct about some weird speechs and be SHIN GOON in GOONG 2 . hehehhehehehe . We will be prayed everyday , guys. :P:D

Guest ally2207

she is soooooooooo pretty , sexy at all . I cannot lose my eyes about those pics . they make me wanna go to Bali because of romantic scenes and beach . OMG ......... :P:D

What a pity for such guy JJH when HE SAID SUCH THINGS . Terrible guy . Unbelivable I dont think he said that because I saw GOONG ,GOONG 1.5 and BTS I dont think he didn't have feeling toward YEH even a bit( looooong kiss :blush: ) . Maybe , they are many conflicts about his speech . Anyway, I hope he will correct about some weird speechs and be SHIN GOON in GOONG 2 . hehehhehehehe . We will be prayed everyday , guys. :P:D

Yeah...YEH have it all! Like pretty face,sexy legs,pouty lip n she really talented(she can sing,can dance,can act n she can drawing too!) B) Afterall my love for JJH oppa already vanished when he say,"she not my type" thing! :tears: YEH FIGHTING!!!

Guest poisonliz2
:rolleyes::w00t: hMMM the last two picture of YEH looks like it's taken in Jimbaran in Bali. Was in Bali last year before the 2nd bombing. It's a nice eating place in Bali which is next to the beach. pretty good seafood n of course beer bintang. Yeap her pictures are a lot better than JJH. Hmmm I hope JJH did not open his mouth and say all those things that I read in his thread n here as well. SOmetime I think this young guys should think before the open their big mouth. Got to use the brain lah! ooophs going out of topic but thanks hopelisa for the beautiful picture of YEH!! :w00t:

Guest ally2207

:rolleyes::w00t: hMMM the last two picture of YEH looks like it's taken in Jimbaran in Bali. Was in Bali last year before the 2nd bombing. It's a nice eating place in Bali which is next to the beach. pretty good seafood n of course beer bintang. Yeap her pictures are a lot better than JJH. Hmmm I hope JJH did not open his mouth and say all those things that I read in his thread n here as well. SOmetime I think this young guys should think before the open their big mouth. Got to use the brain lah! ooophs going out of topic but thanks hopelisa for the beautiful picture of YEH!! :w00t:

I think YEH pictures better than JJH pictures too! :D Really...doesnt look like Jimbaran to me? :o JJH better shut-up,dont say anything that can hurt YEH feeling! :vicx::P

Yeah...YEH have it all! Like pretty face,sexy legs,pouty lip n she really talented(she can sing,can dance,can act n she can drawing too!) B) Afterall my love for JJH oppa already vanished when he say,"she not my type" thing! :tears: YEH FIGHTING!!!

i think the 'she's not my type' thing has already been clarified in goong thread. it's just a mis-translation. I think what JJH meant is "YEH is pretty but there is a big difference between his 'style' and her"..sumthing like that! :D well. yeah...it think and believe that there's a difference in there. And on the brighter note, their roles in Goong are very different too ;) remember during their hapbang, CG said to Shin, "it's because we're different, that's why you don't like me"..but did he really dislike her? i don't think so! :D :D

----

omo! :w00t: YEH is sooo gorgeous in those pics!! thanks for sharing!!! ^_^

Guest mashi03

This news is old

I don't know if it has been posted here before

Korean Celebrities' Top 10 Advertising Pays, Saturday March 11, 2006 Korea

Credits to asianfanatics.net

http://the-sun.orisun.com/channels/ent/20060312/

http://www.asianfanatics.net

translations by xbunnylicious

Money are in Won.

1. Go Hyun Jung - 1.5 billion

2. Kwon Sang Woo, Kiim Hee Sun - 1.2 billion

3. BoA, Rain, Shinhwa, Lee Hyori - 1.0 billion

4. Dong Bang Shin Ki, Jeon Ji Hyun - 800 million

5. Jang Dong Gun, Kim Sun Ah, Bae Yong Jun - 700 million

6. Song Hye Gyo, Lee Young Ae - 650 million

7. Dennis O, SS501, Eric - 600 million

8. Lee Dong Gun, Choi Ji Woo - 500 million

9. Jeon Do-yeon - 400 million

10 Yoon Eun Hye, Lee Jun Ki, Lee Da Hae - 300 million

---------

I'm glad YEH made it to top 10!!

Guest packet85

sorry i think i am lost? i thought i saw a link cyworlds of the stars directory somewhere here but i simply cannot remember, does anyone have it? THANK YOU.

and by the way... i guess there's nothing wrong if JJH happens to comment something that goes (misquoted or not, i guess it's everybody's guess) like YEH isn;t exactly his type... i mean, come on, these are the talents of the industry who are brought together by casting... i ADORE their drama but taking things too personally isn't helping anybody. just an opinion, i hope i have not triggered any bad replies. THANKS.

Guest ally2207

This news is old

I don't know if it has been posted here before

Korean Celebrities' Top 10 Advertising Pays, Saturday March 11, 2006 Korea

Credits to asianfanatics.net

http://the-sun.orisun.com/channels/ent/20060312/

http://www.asianfanatics.net

translations by xbunnylicious

Money are in Won.

10 Yoon Eun Hye, Lee Jun Ki, Lee Da Hae - 300 million

---------

I'm glad YEH made it to top 10!!

Thanks for the info! :w00t: Its amazing how YEH can earns such a big bucks in a short times. :D Seem Goong really bring luck for YEH! Hope she can achives more in the future. B)

i think the 'she's not my type' thing has already been clarified in goong thread. it's just a mis-translation. I think what JJH meant is "YEH is pretty but there is a big difference between his 'style' and her"..sumthing like that! :D well. yeah...it think and believe that there's a difference in there. And on the brighter note, their roles in Goong are very different too ;) remember during their hapbang, CG said to Shin, "it's because we're different, that's why you don't like me"..but did he really dislike her? i don't think so! :D :D

----

omo! :w00t: YEH is sooo gorgeous in those pics!! thanks for sharing!!! ^_^

itz not really a mistranslaion because the quote in korean is

you eun hyae en nae style ani da.

means she is not my style.

i think perhaps he was misquoted in korea papers.

itz not really a mistranslaion because the quote in korean is

you eun hyae en nae style ani da.

means she is not my style.

i think perhaps he was misquoted in korea papers.

Indeed. He was basically saying the same thing as what was mentioned the first time. Nomatter how you phrase it, it's still a moronic statement coming out from his mouth. He has a poor judgement when it comes to choosing the right words and right timing to make a public statement. That is not what you want to say when you want to generate viewers' interest in your series & the prospective season 2. Well, it could be his management's fault too... Poor YEH is caught in the middle of this ruckus. I can't imagine when she has to do her next interview and this topic will be brought up. Tsk.. she'll probably just laugh it off, huh?