Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

EH wiv her brother~

495426b62f7550f32718f7baedd8079a_pyRo0XGpRol1.jpg

df28b7742aa8098c21af9de0e60fa05e_Aly2LkmRcJ2X.jpg

credit:baidu

hmm....her bro's quite cute :phew: but looks too old for me..neways...but she doesnt look like him though ;) it looks almost as if they had different parents

Guest taiping

Does anyone have her Green Tea CF? I only have the one in the elevator... i know theres another version...thanks!

aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!! can't wait the news bout YEH&JJH in bali...im in indonesia but i culdn't go there now...hiks hiks

oh gawd! me tooo! im dying to know! :crazy: good thing ur in indonesia! is there any news circulating in indonesia about them now? :lol: pls do translate if there is any! haha! i wish there's a pic of them shopping together or something. :D

---

YEH's brother seems to be a cool guy..doing wacky pose with his sister. :D

not getting any news bout them in bali...but im gonna look again...

maybe the other indonesian fans might know...

i read a Goong thread that there's a report bout YEH&JJH went shopping 2gether at korean airport just b4 they go to bali

found some pics of eun-he... :D

8.jpg

1.jpg

credit: clr!de

ooohhh...thnx for sharing, kaye!

she looks sexy in those pictures!

Guest hopelisa

She's really pretty.... Really like her.

Thank you for the pictures.

Found this link form Goong thread

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad..._right_TOPIC=R8

can anyone care to translate what it say please??? :P

Hope she's having fun in Bali (with or without JJH :phew: ). Does anyone know how long she's staying there for??

Thank you.. :D

There is news that she'll be back to korea at 11th. and at 15th, she will take part in Andre King(a famous designer in korea)'s fashion show held for philanthropy with another famous man star.

There is news that she'll be back to korea at 11th. and at 15th, she will take part in Andre King(a famous designer in korea)'s fashion show held for philanthropy with another famous man star.

Wah..., Thank you very much for translating..... You're a star..... :D

Guest miserable

so she's going to be a part of the andre kim show? i wonder who the famous man star is. im hoping for it to be JJH :D

wow she and her brother dont really look alike. How old is her brother? im guessing he's older than she is right?

so she's going to be a part of the andre kim show? i wonder who the famous man star is. im hoping for it to be JJH :D

I'm hoping it's JJH too... I always thought that the two leads of a famous k-drama are invited to Andre Kim show... :unsure: like the stairway to heaven lead...love story in harvard leads... etc...etc...

JJH & YEH Aja Aja Fighting!!! :lol: