Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

C73IkaXX0AI3jcg.jpg

Aigoooo....this is absolutely the cutest thing ever! 

C72dYRrW0AYQ3D5.jpg

cr: themanays/@graceyooneunhye (Twitter) and as tagged

C7zh-yHVsAAcznF.jpg

cr: @Neri_kirwen (Twitter)

Spoiler

C72LlNzVMAAtbRb.jpg

C72LlRcVYAE_v3P.jpg

I know I shouldn't be posting such images but please forgive me...there's just too much hotness when they're next to each other...

Spoiler

I'm an undercover shipper of these two. My first OTP in Korean drama - sorry, not sorry :tongue: 

cr: @VitrianaVIP (Twitter) 

HAPPY 2700th PAGE EVERYONE - WOOHOO!

First poster on this page :D 

• Like 8

On 3/25/2017 at 1:31 AM, Gracedberry said:

Kairos movement with Yoon Eun Hye

Where Yoon Eun Hye shared her personal history

Good to hear from her

For those who want to understand what she's talking about at the event (Kairo Movement) in Indonesia I tried to interpret it based on the translator's translation. Here they are :

Video 1 : For example, when I have to go to an event with my staffs I have to take care of them

Video 2 : (she's crying) Actually, I felt the happiest when I was a kid when I have had to sleep with my parent and brother in just one bedroom.

Video 3 : Frankly, before she went here (to Indonesia) she's been offered a film or TV (drama) offer. But she's turned it down? Because this event is more important to her. She just wants to serve God. Note : I have had to play the video several times before grabing the meaning (what's the translator said)

Video 4 : When the man I loved, one day, he got drunk and come to me and crying. When I see that of course I'm sad. Maybe my boyfriend has some mistakes, maybe he's cheating. But because I love him so much and care for him I will still love him like God loves us. Note : I don't really understand the context of this statement. Is she just implying or is it based on her experience ? :huh:

For Indonesian who also watched the videos, correct me if I'm wrong if I made some mistakes, would you ?

Have a nice day :blush:

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Nakiami Kyoko said:

@lonetwilight I would like to believe that she only turns down the projects of this months.  :huh:

She actually said (according to the translator) that she couldn't take a film (drama?) offer which she ... the most (the video is being cut), because she prioritized this event more.

Since she said it's just ONE offer it's possible that she will take another offer. So don't be worried sis :wink:

PS : Korean portal already posted YEH pics & articles in Marie Claire April ed 2017. The pics are in good qualities. Could someone post it here please since I can't because of technical reason...

• Like 5

Yay!!! Finally managed to sign in after ages!!! Been lurking around but couldn't comment or even like a post!!! Miss our beautiful Angel so so much.  Love her to bits!! Can't wait for her comeback to dramaland!!! Thank you all for your postings and updates on our Angel. Here is the place for my daily addiction of YEH. Thank you again.

• Like 5

17 hours ago, katsmew said:

Yay!!! Finally managed to sign in after ages!!! Been lurking around but couldn't comment or even like a post!!! Miss our beautiful Angel so so much.  Love her to bits!! Can't wait for her comeback to dramaland!!! Thank you all for your postings and updates on our Angel. Here is the place for my daily addiction of YEH. Thank you again.

welcome back !!

Yoon Eun Hye Returns to K-ent with Ravishing Marie Claire Pictorial -

http://koalasplayground.com/2017/03/27/yoon-eun-hye-returns-to-k-ent-with-ravishing-marie-claire-pictorial/

• Like 4

YEH will be attending a photo wall event by a luxurious brand which will be held at the guesthouse of Shilla hotel in Seoul at 7 PM on July 30. Beside her, the stars who are scheduled to be present are Lee Min Jung, Jung Rye Won,  Lee Sung Kyung, Oh Yeon Seo and AOA members.

http://m.news1.kr/articles/?2949488

A good article about YEH :)

https://dramachronicles.com/2017/03/28/yoon-eun-hye-in-marie-claire-korea/

• Like 8

Yoon Eun Hye Mageline May 23-25, 500 m2 pavillon 2017 China Beauty Expo

The twenty second China Beauty Expo (Shanghai CBE) will be held again from May 23 to 25, 2017, at the Shanghai New International Expo Center. Mageline as a leading brand of high-end cosmetics, will work together Shanghai CBE, and actively promote the exchange of information industry, and jointly promote the development of Chinese brands!

Simple atmosphere of the pavilion design, highlighting the taste of the Mageline brand, nearly 500 square meters of large-scale comprehensive display of Mageline ... 

dced9176gy1fe2d18igr4j20ku0wtq8l.jpg

dced9176gy1fe2d35hgm7j21jk0v9k2m.jpg

dced9176gy1fe2d35hgm7j21jk0v9k2m.jpg

Cr: Mageline weibo, Google Translation 

17504253_1266064260176248_91168112617774

• Like 5

Yoon Eun Hye in Marie Claire Korea

55704603772abc460b5c6589bc2644a2?s=24&d=wavatar&r=g Drama Chronicles
16 hours ago

yoon-eun-hye-marie-claire-march-feat-ima

Yoon Eun Hye is back! She’s finally back! Well… not really! But… it’s a good start!!! If you’ve been following me since I started blogging, you’d know that my greatest bias would be this gal. Like seriously!!! So when I saw her photos yesterday, my world must have stopped for a good minute. I think the last magazine photos I saw her in was in Vogue Korea of 2015 so really… Thank You Marie Claire Korea!!! Anyway, let’s check out her fashion and find out what (or should I say who) she is wearing!

yoon-eun-hye-marie-claire-march-feat-ima

For her 1st look, Yoon Eun Hye is wearing a look from Burberry’s Spring 2017 Collection. She is wearing Burberry’s sculptural ruffle and lace dress with voluminous shoulder ($5,250), Burberry’s black mid calf boots in knitted mesh fabric ($795) and her gold tone saw shaped earrings are from Jamie and Bell ($85). 

yoon-eun-hye-marie-claire-march-07-drama

Yoon Eun Hye c/o Marie Claire Korea

yoon-eun-hye-marie-claire-march-08-drama

yoon-eun-hye-marie-claire-march-ig-01-dr

Yoon Eun Hye wearing Burberry and Jamie&Bell.

Also part of Burberry’s Spring 2017 Collection, Yoon Eun Hye is wearing Burberry’s fitted sweatshirt dress refashioned with cashmere cable knit panels ($1,995), Burberry’s white structured hand looped rope capelet ($2,995) and her color block rings are from Vintage Hollywood (₩29,000).

yoon-eun-hye-marie-claire-march-ig-04-dr

Yoon Eun Hye wearing Burberry and Vintage Hollywood.

She livens up with color in a Salvatore Ferragamo Spring 2017 look. Yoon Eun Hye is wearing Salvatore Ferragamo’s yellow high collar long batwing sleeves open back dress (£1,695) and Salvatore Ferragamo’s black ankle strap high heel pump with see-through mesh body (£480).

yoon-eun-hye-marie-claire-march-06-drama

yoon-eun-hye-marie-claire-march-ig-03-dr

Yoon Eun Hye wearing Salvatore Ferragamo.

In another Salvatore Ferragamo Spring 2017 creation, she goes for blossoms in a Salvatore Ferragamo floral printed midi dress with sculptural sleeves ($3,190) paired with Salvatore Ferragamo gold woven high heel stiletto ($950).

yoon-eun-hye-marie-claire-march-02-drama

yoon-eun-hye-marie-claire-march-ig-02-dr

Yoon Eun Hye wearing Salvatore Ferragamo.

Yoon Eun Hye then shifts to another Italian juggernaut brand– Valentino. She is wearing a white button down open back shirt paired with velvet pants and velvet flat sandalts (£405).

yoon-eun-hye-marie-claire-march-05-drama

yoon-eun-hye-marie-claire-march-ig-07-dr

Yoon Eun Hye wearing Valentino.

For her last two looks, she shifts to Parisian goddess in Céline’s Resort 2017 Collection. Yoon Eun Hye is wearing Céline’s floral hand printed midi dress with balloons sleeves.

yoon-eun-hye-marie-claire-march-03-drama

yoon-eun-hye-marie-claire-march-ig-05-dr

Yoon Eun Hye wearing Céline.

Yoon Eun Hye finishes her look with another Celine Resort 2017 Collection creation. She is wearing a lavender shirt and skinny pants with side slit.

yoon-eun-hye-marie-claire-march-04-drama

yoon-eun-hye-marie-claire-march-ig-06-dr

Yoon Eun Hye wearing Céline

Source: Marie Claire Korea.

Disclaimer: Prices mentioned are based on information found online. Prices may change without prior notice. 

https://dramachronicles.com/2017/03/28/yoon-eun-hye-in-marie-claire-korea/amp/

Cr: Drama Chronicles, HallyuYEH Twitter 

• Like 5

Another article...

A SPECIAL MOMENT WITH YOON EUN HYE FOR APRIL’S MARIE CLAIRE

We haven’t seen Yoon Eun Hye for ages so it’s lovely to see her in the upcoming April pages of Marie Claire. She looks stunning, check it out!

http://couch-kimchi.com/2017/03/28/a-special-moment-with-yoon-eun-hye-for-aprils-marie-claire/

• Like 8