Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Okay.. Today we stopped here. No more harm posts. At least there's smthing that united us, we all love yeh. Let's not create a fanwar :)

I'm sorry on behalf my sis pixiedust0225 she's young (not that cute :P) And lately being harmed by some neri. So she was just saying what's on her mind.

Really sorry.. Forgive and forget everyone >:D<

Guest LhenyR

This is what I'm afraid for happening, Why can just someone let it go the issue, as far as I can see about the picture, there is no difference to some pictures that already been in the media for a long time. Please for yeh sake instead we gain more supporters or fans (newbies) we scare them off. It's hurt me to know that some fans of her is already gone or moved to another actor or actresses. I love YEH so no matter what happen I'll stick with her but sometimes we her fans is the first one who criticized her or give, what so called opinion about her drama. What I'm saying is Let's unite and try to gain more supporters. To me there's no bad drama when it's come to yeh every drama of her is the best cuz it's yeh and I loved her. SO PLEASE STOP, LET'S KISS AND MAKEUP OR I'LL GO TO YOUR GUYS DREAM AND TICKLES YOU GUYS TO DEATH. Lee So Yeon says SWAAA (to forget) no post, nothing happen,no post, nothing happen. To Lhay and pixiedust0225 Loved you guys, Why? cuz you guys loved our YEH. 

All Yeh fans, whether new or long -time fans are always welcome to post here.

Pixiedust, I assure you that chichocs, lenvalles, lhay, and others have no intention to discourage you, newbies and other yeh supporters to post here. We are all sisters here. And we know that none of us own soompi.

And gals, please don't equate harm with reminders. I myself sometimes pmed neris whether newbies and long-time warriors.

I and long-time warriors and even newbies who are close to me disagreed but at the end of the day, we still care for each other and love each other because we are family here.

So if you are slighted because you received pm from warriors whom you called self-proclaimed hardcore neris, please reconsider it.

And if you are hurt because I pmed you, I apologized. But I don't think I meant to harm you. It's been a while since I last posted here in soompi but I had to post here for fear that you will feel slighted again if I pm you.

@curiousyeh
1. I didn't post for myself only but in behalf of all Yeh fans, who got PM for their simple post.
2. Why bring up your PM here when it supposed to be just between the two of us?
3. Didn't you notice that I stopped replying to your PM? It was because I have nothing else to say to you.
4. You kept on saying that you have no intention to offend me that time, then why did you ask if i get offended?
5. I never asked a question in my post that made you PM me, that was actually a statement, which I accept that I stand to be corrected.
6. Think before you speak. Read before you react.

Guest eunhyemaki09

@pixiedus0225: I haven't been in soompi for a while but this issue has caught my attention to the point that I have to sign in.

I think what you said about "think before you speak; read before you react" applies impeccably to you. YEH fans here are communicating with you nicely and completely respecting your opinion (although there are obviously disagreements yet you have repeatedly responded with not-so-nice remarks.

I wonder why can't you just drop it since most involved has already moved on and apologized (though not needed).

This will be my first and last post about this issue and if you want to argue, my PM box is available to hit.

i already stopped but @curiousyeh brought up the pm issue. as if im only referring to myself. i didnt speak for myself, i spoke for everyone.
and it doesnt only apply to me. it also applies to those who pm someone for a very shallow reason.
i think im the only one who has the guts to express my opinion here. but some fans also express themselves about being sad and disappointed for some neris actions. why dont you try to ask them.
and mind you, im just expressing my feelings as a fan. as what some people say, everybody is welcome to post here. 

Guest silverday

pixiedust0225 said: @curiousyeh
1. I didn't post for myself only but in behalf of all Yeh fans, who got PM for their simple post.
2. Why bring up your PM here when it supposed to be just between the two of us?
3. Didn't you notice that I stopped replying to your PM? It was because I have nothing else to say to you.
4. You kept on saying that you have no intention to offend me that time, then why did you ask if i get offended?
5. I never asked a question in my post that made you PM me, that was actually a statement, which I accept that I stand to be corrected.
6. Think before you speak. Read before you react.

Guest LhenyR

Please stop hurting it's other more, sometimes words is like a knife that can cut it's other heart. we are one like family and same motive to support and love yeh. Mistake and misunderstanding happen and it's only us to forgive and then forget. It's so sad that instead different fandom we have fanwar but it's us who's supporting the same actress that we like changing or throwing not so nice words to each other. Don't desegregate but unite and make our yeh on top again. PLEASE! 

Guest MCSarangYEH

Maybe BanSuk Oppa is testing the fans' behavior and at the same time he's starting to give his trust to her noona's fans by adding them on his FB personal, private account or as what my friend has said maybe he or someone else has accidentally accepted fb friend requests from fans or people in general and when he realizes the "accident/mistake" that's when he decides to make another account under his name and re-added those people that he has recently added and unfriended..

Even if someone did not post Yoon Siblings pic other people might have already seen and shared the pic(with the help of save image as and screenshot) on some public and known sites unluckily not on soompi YEH thread coz maybe they are not aware of its existence yet( I for myself was struggling before I came here). I dunno how many YEH fans have been added on Bansuk Oppa's friends list and I dunno if all of them are here on soompi too so maybe that's the case as to why some of them are not able to read the memo/reminder beforehand thus explains the FB owner's account where the posted childhood pic gets uploaded in and is gotten from by someone like our fellow neri..

I was really happy and sad seeing their pic in here as I've read the reminder though it was not my first time seeing it. Coz when I knew about Bansuk Oppa's accepting some neris' friend requests I jumped from here to twitter and google && every site I know to check if there were pics that I could view and the rest is history...

To all YEH fans, Neris && Warriors, Seniors and Newbies >:D< >:D< >:D< You did great, let's move on by sticking together!!!

Guest LhenyR

@MCSaranghye, Thank you for saying it  LET'S STICK TOGETHER LIKE GLUE no one allowed to leave this thread and our princess. Just kidding hihihi....

i'm kind of disappointed because i thought there is a news about yeh new drama when i see the page move so quick. ;))

however, there is definitely a drama here. 

i agree when my sisters here say let's not share something that is consider as private. and i also understand that some might not notice the reminder about it and gets excited to share with everybody who loves yeh unconditionally here.

point taken so let's just move on

sorry but i want to give piece of my mind. Even though the words doesn't have any tone to express the emotion, i do find words can be offensive when you are too defensive. I have no problem with any Neris here and their information were very much appreciated coz they r so fast in reporting about yeh current activities. I rarely post here and i always do simple post and nobody pm me telling me this and that.  so yeah, i am surprised when somebody is acting like they representing most of the fans while maybe only them are affected. Instead of pointing finger, just READ and RESPECT and RESPOND nicely.

Wow, hello all! It has been a very long time... I have been lurking for quite some time, but have never gotten the chance to post. I'm excited for YEH's new project in her new film ^^ Be as excited as I am!!
As I read from the last few posts. there seems to be some tension (whether you think so or not), between some YEH fans. I just want to remind all of us that we  represent one of the most beautiful, elegant actresses of Korea and I think if she knew that Neris were divided over this issue, she'd be sad.
We want to do what's right in protecting the privacy of our girl. I understand as a celebrity pictures can easily spread, even private ones, but let's not continue to do so if it is upsetting to other fans.. especially if they have good intentions protecting YEH. I hope that you can understand these good intentions, and that the "mistake" other fans have made can be overlooked. Even so, I think that ALL of us can learn to take a step back and understand that no one is trying to hurt or put down the other person--even though it may seem so by the constant reply posts that try to defend that person's position and the never ending "let's end this here". But really, let's please end it? :) Pretty please? 
I respect your entitlement to your own opinion! And I fully urge you to exercise that right... up until you start defaming our girl and other Neri's. This applies to old and new fans alike. Period. You may not think that your post is offensive, but I ask that before you click "post comment" or "reply" that you have good intentions with your words... and let's be honest now, we know when we are trying to write things that are trying to hurt or ostracize others.
I hope that I AM THE LAST ONE to talk about this. I know we've all established that we should move away from the topic, but I think this reminder is necessary once in a while. I am not here to offend anyone with this post or take sides... Rather, I hope to spur us on to post positive, uplifting replies that show care, concern, and appreciation for YEH and the other Neris here on this forum.
With love and only love,:)

Guest silverday

OK. That's great. Just get over it cause I'm getting sick of it already. Alright.. So. Is there any good news from her yet? It's been a while since she confirmed that she joined that movie. I wish there will be some photos from the location. Wait, the shoot has started, right? (or not?)

Guest glam0828

YOON EUN HYE give us some good news so there will be no time to argue and we will just talk about your latest projects.

WE MISS YOU SOOOO MUCHHH!!!!

Watching Coffee Prince for the nth times waaahhhhh..

Guest ferlydee

l miss YEH so much I could die, no just kidding, I still want to see her get married and have kids, lol.  Hey guys, I had a dream about YEH and I thought that was real.  I saw in the news that she will have a very good drama, I just didn't remember what was it, but she will have a drama and the guy I saw was the lead man in Secret, you know the husband of Lee Bo Young, I don't know why he appeared in my dream, lol.  Anyway, if only YEH or one of her staff come here in Soompi and read our thread, I guess they will pacify our group and tell us, let's be friends to everyone and make this thread a happy one.   This is my solace and if I read something like this, I get frustrated, so please let us be friends to one another and make this place a happy family.  Okay guys?  I can feel YEH has a big surprise for us, so let's just wait a little longer.  Bye now and have a lovely day everyone.