Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest prettybo

Greetings to all my Eun Hye sisters! and the silent brothers . . 
Thanks to rsu8 for calling my attention but I was never out just busy with my "life matters of consequences" like the Little Prince mentioned in his book.
Just like anyone else here, my curiosity is piqued when YEH chose to join the casting of the"Merchants. . . " which I believe now is a wise way of showing off her acting prowess without the trappings & expectations of being the lead actor. . Good decision she's getting out of her pretty & huge box to untested waters. Yeah way to go! 
And if she accepts the temptation role (or any other role for that matter) , for me it's gonna be a double whammy. It's not  the time to be quiet. . . I believe in her choices and will always support all her endeavors.
The Busan appearance is quite fashionable in a classic & classy way. She can really get away with any style as she has " the confidence" like no other. . 
Good luck to our Princess and I'll be waiting for more news. And thanks to all posters for the updates. . 

Guest peony911

According to media, YEH has basically decided to play the part of KSW's wife and will be signing the formal agreement soon.

Aigoooo.... so thats Whats going on now??? Hopely YEH Will clarify all the detail bout her role n plots...so she doesnt through any problem later.. @lhay dont hiding :)) >:)

Guest sammiyeh

another news said that TheHouse they still be carefully selected in the discussion... so it's not sure wether YEH join the ''Temptation'' and the comment ''YEH decided to join the drama''or others are all MISINFORMATION.

Guest MarzLaikaL

another news said that TheHouse they still be carefully selected in the discussion... so it's not sure wether YEH join the ''Temptation'' 
and the comment ''YEH decided to join the drama''or others are all MISINFORMATION.

oh oh.. so YEH has not done with her "contemplating" wether to accept or not the role in TEMPTATION? :-?

i think it has to do with her schedules... she still has a movie to film, right? therefore, before YEH will accept the offer, she & her management has to fix some of her schedules to avoid future problems... :-w :-w :-?

i was expecting a relationship news. haha. welll, if it's about the drama, i wish well for yeh! if it true, then hopefully it will be great in term of acting and rating wise. Actually i'm hopeful for a lead man that has not married yet. but KSW is great actor nonetheless. all is good.