Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

cast_1.jpg
Na Mirae's (age 32) Character Description:
Although life is not proceeding as well as she wishes, she is a woman who still yells to herself that "I am ok!" Now, in the world that she really wants, she shouts "I will survive!"
Becoming a broadcast writer has always been her dream. Making use of her stubborn will, she became Morning News Team 3's maknae writer. 
Her original job was a telephone customer servixe operator in a big corporation. 
Before this, she had applied to be a briadcast writer countless times but was always met with disappointment. Now that she is past 30, she has to give up this long cherished dream.
Telling herself "I'm ok" to hide her true feelings, she works at her contract job with the mentality that she could be fired any moment. 
Then one day! Ding ding!
An ahjuma who said "I am you" appeared!
"Look at yourself in this state! And you can still tell yourself thaf you are ok you are ok. You should be living like me! I will let you have a good job and find you a good husband. 
This is really a crazy woman whom you cannot look straight in the eye, whom you cannot listen to for real!
But the really incredulous thing is, everything this ahjuma predicts becomes reality!
Mirae has to face this ahjuma's temptations and coaxing all alone. Finally, Mirae is determined not to use "I am ok" to run away from her true feelings anymore. 

Dreaming her dream again, Mirae starts to seriosuly prepare to become a broadcast writer. After serval obstacles,  Mirae is finally successful and is employed by the broadcasting station.  
There, she meets the man whom she shares a complicated marriage fate with - Kim Shin! This man causes Mirae to suffer a lot. According to what ahjuma says, she will lose her the person she loves because of this man. But even if that's the case...Mirae starts to find this skinny man more and more bearable.
Chinese translation by 未来的选择 百度贴吧English translation by Mojobobo @ Soompi

Guest kevin1320

That watch makes no sense for her character' date=' at least initially - how could a struggling call centre worker afford a watch that costs $5K US? [/quote']

Do u know that watch worths $5k if i didnt tell u? Maybe not right? So problem solved.

To somebody who know and can tell the brand, it doesnt make sense but there are a lot of people out there who dont know and pay attention to fashion, then they would think that watch is just like every other watches in the market.

Let me tell u, there is nothing on her were from street stores. They are mostly her own designs or some brand names. Her clothes could look ugly and not fancy but they are still brand names. U dont know yet but u will soon :).

Btw, just in case u havent seen this thread yet, u can check this out :-)

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2010005/yoon-eun-hye-윤은혜-fashion-and-beauty/p1

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title single-title" style="text-align: center; margin-top: 5px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 60px; letter-spacing: normal; text-transform: uppercase; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; "“FUTURE CHOICE”: YOON EUN HYE AS SCARLETT O’HARA?

First, there was a Star Wars reference, with Lee Dong Gun dressed like Darth Vader for a scene—possibly for this same one—and today’s new Future Choice stills are giving off a Gone With The Windvibe.

In this so-called reenactment of the 1939 classic, Yoon Eun Hye is bedecked in a pink, princess-like gown and falls into the arms of Lee Dong Gun. But would Rhett Butler ever think of sewing his Belle’s dress?

So, why are they in film costumes? Find out next week when the show makes its primetime debut!

36_zps86aacaf2.jpg~original

Source  |  Newsen

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/10/09/future-choice-yoon-eun-hye-as-scarlett-ohara/

Guest santaiah178

stuartjmz said:  I am reasonably familiar with YEH's fashion tastes, even as a guy not  into fashion 84  over e is still the only thing about Seoul that makes me want to go there. :) But the watch is still incongruous, ESPECIALLY in the light of that now infamous hair. The hair was deliberately done for her character, so I find it interesting that although she's willing to do that to herself to get in character, she won't get further into character by wearing clothes and accessories that her character could actually afford.

Guest kevin1320

thank you ss @santaiah178. 
@stuartjmz: i wasnt talking about the price of the watch. i was talking about just the watch itself. what i meant was that a poor script writer still can wear a watch right? and not everybody know that watch is worth $5k unless they look into it. so to them, a watch is a watch. that is all. 
btw, you will be amazed by her clothing brands when the drama is aired. yeh was known as a trendsetter, so everything she wears will make a big impact. and im looking forward to it. 

Guest jjsweeter0211

"Choice of the Future" Yoon Eun-hye

photo357854.jpg

Source | 2013/10/08 | 

Yoon Eun-hye imitates Vivian Lee in the new KBS 2TV drama "Choice of the Future".

Stills of the actress reveal her wearing a pink dress with white frills looking like Vivian Lee from "Gone With the Wind". Yoon takes on the role of a call center employee in the drama but gets to go on a date with Lee Dong-geon in the role of news anchor Kim Sin.

The question falls on why they are wearing costumes from the movie.

In a recent shoot of the drama, Yoon Eun-hye imitated many scenes from the movie with various costumes. Known as 'smile Yoon' on set, Yoon Eun-hye made everyone laugh with her comical acts and expressions.

Meanwhile, "Choice of the Future" is about the future 'me' visiting the past 'me' and advising for the better road. It also deals with the jobs of broadcasting producers, announcers and video journalist in a different perspective. To be aired this 14th.

Source : news.sportsseoul.com/... ( English )

Guest 50julieng

Party0011Sis Lovelyfan...thank you for the English video..08335212480f7da44e75da697b7040fb83e0838

This drama will be a  HIT...HIT ....HIT ...Cheer1script writer do your thing!Smiley-angelic011

@stuartjmz that was when YEH won "Best Jewerly Lady" in 2009..here for more info

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/289116/yoon-eun-hye-wins-the-2009-best-jewelry-lady-award

The video also availabe on youtube..just search with that keyword^^

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/yoon-eun-hye-and-lee-dong-gun-parody-gone-with-the-wind-in-still-cuts-for-the-future-choice

Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Dong Gun parody 'Gone With the Wind' in still cuts for 'The Future Choice'

No matter how hard she tries to fight it, Yoon Eun Hye can't help but fall for Lee Dong Gun as shown in still cuts for 'The Future Choice'.

SEE ALSO: Yonghwa goes from boy-next-door VJ to charismatic chaebol for 'The Future Choice'

In the still cuts for the upcoming KBS Mon-Tues drama, Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Dong Gun parody the romantic film 'Gone With the Wind' with Yoon Eun Hye donning a bright, pink dress and falling into Lee Dong Gun's hunky arms. The actress livened up the atmosphere on set with her bright smile and cheerful personality, and the chemistry she displayed with Lee Dong Gun makes fans wonder who her character will choose in the end.

A representative commented, "To show the unique charms of her character Na Mi Rae, Yoon Eun Hye shows more enthusiasm than anyone else. Please look forward to the image of Na Mi Rae which Yoon Eun Hye continuously works hard to make."

The actress proves to be one lucky gal with two handsome suitors, Lee Dong Gun and Yonghwa. Na Mi Rae must choose between the man she loves, announcer Kim Shin (Lee Dong Gun), and the man she should love, Park Sae Ju (Yonghwa), who is the grandson of a broadcast station's CEO.

'The Future Choice' will premiere on October 14! October 9, 2013 @ 10:31 am