Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest kevin1320

Yoon Eun Hye's 윤은혜 Burberry Event will be held in Trang Tien Plaza,Vietnam at 8.30pm April 25th cr: @HallyuYEH Twitter

Guest zousii

Anyone can Help me please ?? i want this *Eng sub* Please please please [ Yoon eun hye come to play ] http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/2011-03-04-mbc-come-to-play-mbmd-promotion

Guest kevin1320

Fans wont allow to be in the mall tomorrow, yeh will walk the red carpet, so fans can only see her outside :(.

Guest kevin1320

@santaiah178: i think that guy is just her body guard from vietnam. I feel like he is trying to show off that he can sit in the same car as yeh hâhhahahahahahaha

This thread has been slow lately huh? Where is everyone? Come out guys and lets have fun tomorrow

Guest stormy81

fans couldnt enter the mall for tomorrow? oh please,,

show them your disguise skill guys, so you could stealth inside ;)

as if i could be there, my body posture looks quite convincing as eonni's bodyguard, you know.. *smug* , or if i failed, the real bodyguard would make "talk to my hand" gesture patched on my face. or worst case, he probably would kick me -_-

aigoo, what a daydreamin XD (this is not such a good suggestion T-T forgive me, just dont try that guys, kekeke)

for the upcoming update, i really, really rely on you my vietnamese neri friends and especially @kevin1320 who always informs the news update, you guys are rock! :D

Guest santaiah178

Waiting eagerly for YEH's pic on Burberry store opening :)In the meantime here's article about 84 over e :D
SNSD's Tiffany Airport Fashion Shot SNSD's Tiffany wore a baseball jacket for girls by <84 over e> upon her return from Japan tour

%ED%8B%B0%ED%8C%8C%EB%8B%882.jpg
baseball.jpg
http://e84e.com/?p=370

@zousii Come to Play with YEH in it hasn't been translated yet cause we're kind of shortage Korean translator

Guest kevin1320

Seem like SNSD is a big fan of yeh's design.

Jessica, tiffany, soyoung wore her design..

Vietnam fans just got some snacks and drinks for yeh and staffs. They also got her flower. Hopefully they can give them to her

She looks great in the fanpic of her shoot....  Can't wait to see her in the Burberry opening!!

Anywayzzz, seems like SNSD is a fan of 84 over e, especially Jessica...  Here is another picture of her wearing another 84 over e clothing...  This time, she's wearing the vest.

59393519.png

img0387hl.jpg

Source: e84e.com

Guest 50julieng

HN-1.jpg

I wonder who is this man with YEH..? A representative for YEH photoshoot!
http://ione.vnexpress.net/tin-tuc/showbiz/star/2013/04/49234-yoon-eun-hye-bit-mat-toi-ha-noi.html

Guest stormy81

@rukka , baeksang award, im stuck with entering cellphone number & password in the app, which is continously wrong, i dont know yet, still finding out X) anyone knows? would you help us, please?

Guest santaiah178

Vietnamese Neri bought snacks & flower for our YEH :)
BIq6nejCMAATWoE.jpg:large
Inside the box
BIq6tGJCcAAERXQ.jpg:large
They finally passed it to YEH's assistant/manager Moon Sang Min

BIq76dJCQAAnWAr.jpg:large
BIq8r8FCEAEdVia.jpg:large
Mission completed :D
Thank you so much Vietnamese Neri for treating our YEH well ^:)^

Guest MCSarangYEH

I so envy the Vietnamese Neris :(( :(( :(( YEH sshi visit us please in 2015 [-O< [-O< [-O<
shobe and avid, coz I don't feel like writing 2014? :D :D :D kidding aside, since dongsaeng avid is already expecting and hoping that our answers would match, so there it is... Yes, @avidneri1003 dongsaeng, because I know you'll be graduating in 2015 right @shobe11 sunbae??? =)) =)) =))