Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest sw8yeh

^
^
I dont think so, if that's the case, (I mean, afraid of criticism in singing?) then why did she confidently sang those movie/drama OST, and did collaboration with rapper and idol group? I think YEH unnie wants to focus solely on acting for now, plus making CFs/endorsements, and singing is merely a sideline for her.. Hehe :D
edit:thanks @santaiah178 for elaborating further :\">

Guest rivanaraja

Year Title Role Network
2006 The Vineyard Man Lee Ji-hyun KBS
Princess Hours Shin Chae-gyung MBC
2007 The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince Go Eun-chan MBC
2009 My Fair Lady Kang Hye-na KBS
2010 Personal Taste Yoon Eun-soo (Ep.8 cameo appearance) MBC
2011 Lie To Me Gong Ah-jung SBS
2012 Road for Hope Herself KBS
2012 Missing You Lee Soo-yeon MBC
N/A Care For My Heart Go Shin-ah/ Choi Shin-ah SBS

I found this in the newspaper, Yoon Eun Hye What does this mean please explain

Care For My HeartGo Shin-ah/ Choi Shin-ahSBS

Guest santaiah178

@rivanaraja I think it has something to do with recent rumor that YEH will star in SBS upcoming drama, a Philippine drama adaptation titled "Be careful with my heart". But remember it's still a rumor. Both YEH & The House don't confirm it yet.
As for YEH possibility to release an album it's slim IMO cause like what @sw8yeh said YEH will solely focus on acting for the mean time. YEH had a hard time to shed her title as idol turn actor. And you know, with that title she wasn't taken seriously (by some critic & viewers) despite she has showed improvement with each of her drama & she's got bashed because of that. And now with most people has already welcomed her as an actor I don't think she will go back to her singing career in the near future. But releasing a song for an OST is a different thing.     
And hello to @wyt22274 :-h

@mariYEH I feel you. If a mediocre fan like me would get easily affected when I would read something against YEH, what more for a hardcore and longtime follower as you are, just please don’t be hard on yourself.

@rsu618 and blessedgrace I really love reading your posts, it strikes balance between wisdom and intellect, you have a fan in me, keep your post coming.

I would like to take credit to @50julieng for posting a fanfic link here before, I never know what fanfic back then, but now I’m a certified fanfic addict/obsessed, just anything and everything about YEH. It’s like reading novels with YEH in it. Funny thing is, I’ve been to wingling and asiafanfic looking for fanfic about her, only to find out that there is tons of YEH fanfic here in soompi, I’m really slow at times. This current obsession of mine is in a way lessen my longingness for YEH. Because of this, my collections of YEH xman clips and dramas will have their official rest and hiatus for a while.

I hope and pray that everything is safe and sound in South Korea right now.

Cheers to all and have a great day everyone! (I’m off to fanfic thread again, talking about addiction hahaha)

credit n translated by CDBloom

http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/japan-ccc-yoshimura-theres-no-drop-in-steady-fans-of-k-drama#post-18661

[Article] Japan CCC Vice Section Chief Yoshimura "There's No Drop In Steady Fans Of K-Drama"

20130405000016_0.jpg

[Tokyo(Japan) = Reporter Han Ji Sook] “There's No Drop In Steady Fans Of K-Drama.”

These words were stated by Yoshimura Takashi (age 51, photo), who is responsible for importing and distributing K-Dramas at CCC (Culture Convenience Club) as its vice chief of product development section. The CCC operates "TSUTAYA", which holds the number 1 market share in DVD rental business, and it is also the largest producers and distributors of K-Drama DVDs. From "What Happened In Bali" of 2005 to "Pasta", "You're Beautiful", "May Queen", "Bok Hee Noona", "OHLaLa Couple", "Flower Boy Next Door", "Chuno (Slave Hunters)", "The King 2 Hearts", and etc., it has introduced variety of K-Dramas to Japan.

There are many who are concerned about the Hallyu market in Japan, after the relationship between Korea and Japan took a sour turn due to the Dokdo (Island) territorial issues. Japan's Fuji TV completely stopped airing K-Dramas since latter half of previous year, and Channel TBS moved all K-Drama airing slots to late night slots. Workers at a Korean department store in Tokyo's Shin-Ōkubo subway district confirmed that Hallyu products have decreased in sales by half compared to previous year, and numbers are only one-third of what it used to be before the days of Tsunami.

But the professional we met in Tokyo didn't have a negative prospective, "It's not that the popularity of Korean dramas have decreased, it's just that Jang Geun Suk and K-Pop Syndrome of 2011 had come at the same time, increasing sells. It's more appropriate to think that the numbers have returned to normal since last year". His analysis offered a different view. Since "Winter Sonata" and the popularity of four Hallyu Gods (Jang Dong Gun, Lee Byung Hun, Song Seung Hun, Won Bin) to arrival of superstar Jang geun Suk, the Hallyu market is simply waiting for a new Hallyu star to arrive. In reality, JYJ's recent sold-out concert at the Tokyo Dome after 7 years of hiatus showed that there's not much to worry. The professionals in Japan have all agreed that "Hallyu syndrome hasn't gone cold".

Yoshimura vice section cheap stated, "K-Dramas have already established itself as a genre in Japan. The passionate members from the age 40~60 years old group have tendency to watch every genre that is released. In addition, Hallyu dramas are no longer are dramas that women of 50's watch, but are becoming dramas for the young 20's. In regards to historical dramas, about half of its viewers are men. Depending on the quality of the drama, it is popular amongst both men and women equally, irrespective to particular age groups.

Yoshimura Section Chief stated, "The political issues can be resolved by discussions, it is most important for the development of K-Dramas to focus on the pleasures of its viewers. If the major Japanese TV stations are against airing K-Dramas, we can increase the marketing efforts on our own. Because K-Dramas have its steady fans, the market shares are not decreasing."

So who and what are the most popular dramas, actors, and K-Pop stars in Japan these days? Yoshimura Section Chief stated "Dong Yi", Park Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun Hye, DBSK and Big Bang as the answer. "Dong Yi" became number 1 on TSUTAY after airing on NHK. The "Rooftop Prince" starring JYJ's Park Yoo Chun has been in high demand ever since it aired in Korea last summer. In addition, there's an established belief amongst the Japanese K-Drama fans that if a drama has Yoon Eun Hye in it, it's worth watching it. He stated, "Japanese female fans of 20~30's age group likes actress who has epicene charms like Yoon Eun Hye of "1st Shop Of Coffee Prince" and Park Shin Hye of "You're Beautiful". And whether a K-Drama becomes a hit in Japan depends on the female fans of 20~30's age group."

Furthermore, romance comedy genre is said to best fit the characteristics of such market. The family drama, "My Daughter Seo Young" is considered a romance drama in Japan and Yoshimura stated, "We plan to release "My Daughter Seo Young" in the summer and we plan to focus on the romance part of the storyline."

Meanwhile, TSUTAY owns 1470 stores in Japan and its Daikanyamachō, Shibuya store is also famous as a tourist destination. About 15~20% of its rental products are K-Dramas, and it holds about 70~80% market share of Hallyu DVD market in Japan.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130408n04000

Guest facing

mellina said: Maybe i should come back 6 months later to see whether she is out from hiding. :((
I miss her. I m done watching her previous drama. Now i left with nothing. :-w
Sorry, i m pathetic i know. Sigh

Guest jjsweeter0211

Japanese Officials Compare ′I Miss You′ to ′Winter Sonata′

2013-04-08 18:01  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, KyungNam
Translation Credit :
 Erika Kim  

I Miss You has just started airing in Japan, but already its popularity is being compared to the Winter Sonata boom that swept the country.

A drama official recently told enews, "Reactions are so explosive that some Japanese officials have been saying I Miss You may become the next Winter Sonata."

81481390.jpg

I Miss You is currently airing in the hallyu channel DATV, and will soon also start airing in a main channel. This is a surprising feat considering how Japan has been cutting down on Korean content on its main channels following the two countries′ political strifes.

Winter Sonata also initially aired on cable, and after gaining popularity, made it into the government-run broadcasting station NHK to cause a great boom across the country.

The official quoted a local official to have said that "if I Miss You starts airing on a main channel, it will go the way ofWinter Sonata."

"Park Yoo Chun is very popular in Japan, and Yoo Seung Ho has also been gaining popularity as the next generation hallyu star, while Yun Eun Hye is known through her role in Coffee Prince. Hallyu fans have especially been showing great interest," the official added.

"I Miss You has even been receiving love calls from America and Europe," the official said. "Park Yoo Chun′s popularity overseas is unimaginably great. We′re first preparing to go to America."

I Miss You is a romance that stars Park Yoo Chun, Yun Eun Hye and Yoo Seung Ho.

Photo credit: MBC

So happy that the drama is really popular in Japan :xI hope we will get to see Eun Hye comes to Japan for " I mIss you" promotional events.Miss her so much :(

Somebody please help me.. Hahahaha.. Is Missing You already airing in America or not ?? I posted the article above on my instagram and somebody said this "if you think about it, it kinda aired already in America lol just not on tv and to see it here you need to have special channels with special packages to see it lol unless you're a hacker or got skills :) "

Guest sw8yeh

OMO! The long wait is over..IMY will air in our country this April 22! but no timeslot announce yet. I'm so excited to see YEH unnie again in TV :x btw her name LSY was changed to Joy Lee :-D

crossing my fingers for this to replace the drama in primetime that will end after two weeks..

edit:
after witnessing the teaser... instead of doing a report.. I visited diff. social networking sites that has something to do with the airing of YEH unnie's IMY drama. I can't concentrate now and I think I'm going nuts because of excitement! :))

saw this btw: 906636_580164398668269_200831663_o_zps2a6f9f43.jpg

it's confirmed! it will be aired on PT! ~overjoyed~ :x

Guest MariYEH

What's amazing is that she is still popular even without noisemarketing and mediaplay.  That's a big deal and that just goes to show that she ha genuine charm.

chichocs said: credit n translated by CDBloom

http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/japan-ccc-yoshimura-theres-no-drop-in-steady-fans-of-k-drama#post-18661

[Article] Japan CCC Vice Section Chief Yoshimura "There's No Drop In Steady Fans Of K-Drama"

20130405000016_0.jpg

[Tokyo(Japan) = Reporter Han Ji Sook] “There's No Drop In Steady Fans Of K-Drama.”

These words were stated by Yoshimura Takashi (age 51, photo), who is responsible for importing and distributing K-Dramas at CCC (Culture Convenience Club) as its vice chief of product development section. The CCC operates "TSUTAYA", which holds the number 1 market share in DVD rental business, and it is also the largest producers and distributors of K-Drama DVDs. From "What Happened In Bali" of 2005 to "Pasta", "You're Beautiful", "May Queen", "Bok Hee Noona", "OHLaLa Couple", "Flower Boy Next Door", "Chuno (Slave Hunters)", "The King 2 Hearts", and etc., it has introduced variety of K-Dramas to Japan.

There are many who are concerned about the Hallyu market in Japan, after the relationship between Korea and Japan took a sour turn due to the Dokdo (Island) territorial issues. Japan's Fuji TV completely stopped airing K-Dramas since latter half of previous year, and Channel TBS moved all K-Drama airing slots to late night slots. Workers at a Korean department store in Tokyo's Shin-Ōkubo subway district confirmed that Hallyu products have decreased in sales by half compared to previous year, and numbers are only one-third of what it used to be before the days of Tsunami.

But the professional we met in Tokyo didn't have a negative prospective, "It's not that the popularity of Korean dramas have decreased, it's just that Jang Geun Suk and K-Pop Syndrome of 2011 had come at the same time, increasing sells. It's more appropriate to think that the numbers have returned to normal since last year". His analysis offered a different view. Since "Winter Sonata" and the popularity of four Hallyu Gods (Jang Dong Gun, Lee Byung Hun, Song Seung Hun, Won Bin) to arrival of superstar Jang geun Suk, the Hallyu market is simply waiting for a new Hallyu star to arrive. In reality, JYJ's recent sold-out concert at the Tokyo Dome after 7 years of hiatus showed that there's not much to worry. The professionals in Japan have all agreed that "Hallyu syndrome hasn't gone cold".

Yoshimura vice section cheap stated, "K-Dramas have already established itself as a genre in Japan. The passionate members from the age 40~60 years old group have tendency to watch every genre that is released. In addition, Hallyu dramas are no longer are dramas that women of 50's watch, but are becoming dramas for the young 20's. In regards to historical dramas, about half of its viewers are men. Depending on the quality of the drama, it is popular amongst both men and women equally, irrespective to particular age groups.

Yoshimura Section Chief stated, "The political issues can be resolved by discussions, it is most important for the development of K-Dramas to focus on the pleasures of its viewers. If the major Japanese TV stations are against airing K-Dramas, we can increase the marketing efforts on our own. Because K-Dramas have its steady fans, the market shares are not decreasing."

So who and what are the most popular dramas, actors, and K-Pop stars in Japan these days? Yoshimura Section Chief stated "Dong Yi", Park Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun Hye, DBSK and Big Bang as the answer. "Dong Yi" became number 1 on TSUTAY after airing on NHK. The "Rooftop Prince" starring JYJ's Park Yoo Chun has been in high demand ever since it aired in Korea last summer. In addition, there's an established belief amongst the Japanese K-Drama fans that if a drama has Yoon Eun Hye in it, it's worth watching it. He stated, "Japanese female fans of 20~30's age group likes actress who has epicene charms like Yoon Eun Hye of "1st Shop Of Coffee Prince" and Park Shin Hye of "You're Beautiful". And whether a K-Drama becomes a hit in Japan depends on the female fans of 20~30's age group."

Furthermore, romance comedy genre is said to best fit the characteristics of such market. The family drama, "My Daughter Seo Young" is considered a romance drama in Japan and Yoshimura stated, "We plan to release "My Daughter Seo Young" in the summer and we plan to focus on the romance part of the storyline."

Meanwhile, TSUTAY owns 1470 stores in Japan and its Daikanyamachō, Shibuya store is also famous as a tourist destination. About 15~20% of its rental products are K-Dramas, and it holds about 70~80% market share of Hallyu DVD market in Japan.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130408n04000

Guest facing

[PIC] I Miss You advertisement on Bus in Taiwan, I Miss You will start air in Taiwan on April 15th..
cr.wangshengti via
Park Yoochun Singapore Fanclub

Guest MCSarangYEH

@ABS-CBN  :)>- :)>- :)>- let me just borrow the most common/irritating word used on TVD(The Vampire Diaries) series, seriously??? Julius and Joy for HJW's and LSY's name respectively?? aissh, Zoe/Zoey is much better than Joy isn't it? Ara ara, I'm not the one who knows best when it comes to naming people.. No offense to all Julius and Joy on earth but ottokke???my ears hurt after hearing my healing couple's names tsk tsk think they're bleeding now... I need a doctor :(( :(( :((  

Missing You Soo Yeon ah... Fighting! April 22, 2013, palli palli  :x :x :x

Edited: gotta made some changes kekeke@vegaspink hehe too bad for me coz I'm used to hearing LSY's name like that (with Korean heavy accent) do you like their "new" names?

@MCSarangYEH, actually her name was always Joy, even in the Korean version.....   some subbers just misheard and/or got the wrong info.....  also, a lot of Koreans can't say Joy without the heavy accent so it came out sounding like Zoey....

Guest kapeadik

WHERE IS EUN HYE?! Come out, come out, sweetheart, wherever you are! :(( We should have an orbiting satellite permanently trained on her for all the wonderful headaches her ninja skills are causing us... ugh! :-w 'morning! :-< :D (For the Philippine fans and those who care to read, of course hehe:)

Mabuhay! IMO, ABS-CBN is oblivious of YEH (and any of the female K stars for that matter)...poor research and all. Look at how they treated PSH when she came. Most of their researchers are probably idol fans hehe. (Nothing against idols, as well.) GMA is more knowledgeable and respectful, I think. When YEH has a soap showing in 7, the network clearly and smartly advertises with YEH's name coming out sparkling, shimmering and splendid! =)) Don't bash! I could care less about network wars... I am more for responsible and intelligent programming, and giving credit where credit is due! But honestly, I prefer watching subbed K dramas.

:)>-