Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest hola1978

@50julieng I´m 100% agree with you coffe prince is for me the best performance of YEH, when I saw her in other dramas could not believe it was the same actress, i don`t know how someone  who is so feminine could act so well as a boy, I love CF, I am very obvious ;) 

I think his performance in I miss you was outstanding (I think it was stressful project so much suffering for so many months, the months when the drama was filmed), is a more approve of the talent of our YEH, if judges nominated for Best Performance do not want to see her as worthy of recognition, that's their problem and their mediocrity, based on rantings for a best Performance award is illogical! but that's just my opinion.
Good day to all! Sorry for my english!!

Guest santaiah178

Not being nominated in BA for best actress category doesn't mean the end of the world. I agree with @curiousyeh that people appreciation not always come up with awards. More offer coming because people in K ent. industry acknowledged her acting skill in MY is a reward itself ;)

santaiah178 said: @stormy81 BA is the highest Korean award for television (drama) & movie/film. There's other awards for television category only but it's for international viewers meaning most categories were chosen by online voting. The awards is Seoul International Drama Awards.As for movie/film (only) there're many awards such as Blue Dragon Awards, Korean Film Awards, Daejong Film Awards etc.

Guest stormy81

.... i am really dissapointed by this year's judging system of BA best actress :( i mean, recognition on acting skills is important for an actor/actress, doesnt BA think it will hurt them? if it is based on the hihgest rating on each tv station, please,, they need to change the nomination title.

anyways, i am still waiting for BA. will eonni attend? who doesnt wait for her appearance ;) i am going to be very happy to see her healthy & happy too...

Guest santaiah178

edensor said: Is there is the award show that not basic on online choice? I mean the winner decide by the judge. Some award that muuch more reliable. Consider the acting first than anything else.

Guest MariYEH

edensor said:
Is there is the award show that not basic on online choice? I mean the winner decide by the judge. Some award that muuch more reliable. Consider the acting first than anything else.

Guest facing

I don't know how many times I said this already in these past few weeks but I'll say it again
I MISS YOU EUNHYE AH MISS YOU SO MUCH.....WHERE ARE YOU :((

Guest jjsweeter0211

I Miss You′ to be Taken to America and Europe Thanks to JYJ′s Park Yoo Chun

2013-04-04 17:15  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, KyungNam
Park Yoo Chun′s I Miss You will be flying to audiences in America and Europe.
A drama official said, "Park Yoo Chun′s main role drama I Miss You has been receiving endless love calls from America and Europe. They′re especially interested in Park Yoo Chun; his popularity around the world is unimaginably immense. We′re first preparing promotions to take place in America."

35991498.jpg

I Miss You, which aired from November 2012 through MBC, is a romance about how two lovers separated in the past due to a tragic accident but came to meet again as adults. Yun Eun Hye and Yoo Seung Ho also starred in the drama.

It is currently airing in Japan through DATV, and soon will be airing in the main channels. Next, it will air in Hong Kong, then start off in China and America in June and July.

Photo credit: MBC

Guest shobe11

YEH in X-man with kan mi youn: Jeju Island Special
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=54iJKDoSSug

Guest santaiah178

MariYEH said:
Grime Awards.  I find that one still reliable and uncorrupted. The Best Actor and Best Actress is presented by the Korean Television Directors of Photography Association & PD's from different stations.  Yoon Eun Hye had once won Best Actress for Grime Awards along with Song Il Guk Best Actor.  Other recipients Cha Seung Won & Ha Ji Won, Kim Myung Min, Kim Sun Ah & etc.

Guest prettybo

50julieng said:

Santaiah178 quote:

When YEH became a winner on the 44th BA (Coffee Prince) she beat out other nominees who starred in melo drama.

:-h Hello guys..

Prettybo: During 2007 year, there were many good dramas with very high rating  check this link out

http://hellohallyu.blogspot.com/2007/12/top-10-korean-dramas-of-2007.html

with excellent acting from actresses older than YEH with more experienced than YEH.  CP was very fresh different type of drama  and YEH's tomboy character was rare plus her performance was real out of originally.  I really admired her acting in CP, some scenes too manly for her (eating, carries heavy stuff) too overwhelming for her but she nailed the whole drama to the wall...lol.   Even, becomes so huge popular you can hear ppl talking about CP than other dramas during that time...

It is fine if her name is not on Baeksang list, but we all know her acting  IMY was very good comparing with some actresses have been doing melodrama so long still need help..OK I am not biased..speak the truth here...

:P

Guest sw8yeh

@sandyloveyeh: just want to ^:)^ you for your post. I couldn't agree with you

more. You totally voice out my thought which bothers me all this time after reading the article... Again ^:)^ thank you