Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

YOON EUN HYE best actress for all time!!! ♥♥♥

Being fan of her is a great experience of my life...

She is one of my inspiration because of her positive outlook in life...

Hoping to meet her and it will be a DREAM come true...

Take Care YEH!!! ♥♥♥484870_10151182459646666_1320881959_n.jp

Yoon Eun Hye.  I never realized that YEH's fever come to me.   Now I am too late to be saved.   It was love at 1st sight.   I saw her and she just walked into my heart.    P.S I am girl.   

YEH what a lady.  when I go to visit Korea, I will definitely find her and meet her in person.  or maybe i will go for her fan meeting or something.   Only reason I am planning to go to Korea is to see her.  is not funny?  hehehehe

Guest prettybo

mdyeh said: YEH what a lady.  when I go to visit Korea, I will definitely find her and meet her in person.  or maybe i will go for her fan meeting or something.   Only reason I am planning to go to Korea is to see her.  is not funny?  hehehehe

@santaiah178: can't help laugh at your post specially the pics  :) i'm re-watching GOONG now (ep 9) just to kill my time waiting for her and her presscon. oh well there are some things never change and that's YEH   :P