guys, dont be upset even though im upset too hahahaha
but it is what it is, we cant help it but just continue watching it
the only thing that i dont like about this drama is "her style"
is it just me or she looks kinda old 

guys, dont be upset even though im upset too hahahaha

but it is what it is, we cant help it but just continue watching it

the only thing that i dont like about this drama is "her style"

is it just me or she looks kinda old 

Nah, same here ^_^ I dislike it when she divide her bangs in half.. The hair style I loved the most was when she slapped the lady. It was messy but looks good on her. But though hair style isn't that nice, we can see that she's pretty ^_^

Anyway, where else did yodya posted that picture ?? Did YEH eonni came to this forum ? (possibilities) ... So nice ^_^

IMY FIGHTING ! YEH EONNI FIGHTING.

Guest kdrama-fan

In contrary i think yeh acting is in challenged here, and she has proved to us her fans by delivering a top quality acting. I notice on some scenes with yuchun, she has few to almost no dialogue to say at all. But her face, body language, eyes, tears, all makes me move and even shed tears with her as well. I can feel how painful the character is feeling just by watching her face expression. That's what i think is better than having so much dialogue to say but minimum body language. That's what i call good acting. Not many korean actress can do a great mimic ( face expression ) and gesture as good as eun hye. I can call out names, but i dont want. So far i am very satisfied with her acting and potrayal of the lsy character. I seriously can't think of other actress more suitable than eun hye to do it.

Guest santaiah178

prettybo said:I wanted to rant about this as I did in the past but i remember something which silenced me until now. YEH in her previous interviews mentioned something like all she need is a good character to portray in a drama no matter how small the part is for as long as it will showcase her talent and she would be given a chance to do so (paraphrasing her). I think it was in one of the interviews she did while filming My Little Black Dress?
Compared to that wish - this is something bigger. . Though we all know she deserves better

몇일전 아팠던 나를 위해 음향 감독님께서 만들어주신 종이컵 인형!!!!아 완전 감동~~ 참 난 복받은 사람 사랑받고있구나 ~ 더 열심히 해야지 (Yeh's tweeter) Paper cup was given by sound director few days ago as I was sick. I am touched, bless and receiving love. Will work harder. 

Guest santaiah178

jchansh

said:

몇일전 아팠던 나를 위해 음향 감독님께서 만들어주신 종이컵 인형!!!!아 완전 감동~~ 참 난 복받은 사람 사랑받고있구나 ~ 더 열심히 해야지 (Yeh's tweeter) Paper cup was given by sound director few days ago as I was sick. I am touched, bless and receiving love. Will work harder. 

YEH i love u sooo much! Every time i watch u in IMY i feel like screaming because u r so so soooo great at acting. She resembles young lsy a lot every time hjw look at her. She try to hide her face. That gesture was similar. She's very good at projecting her thought to her facial expression. Though sometime I'm watching without subtitles, i somehow can understand the situation just by looking at her expression. And @prettybo u r right. No one else comes close.

Guest jokinda1

Hello Miss YEH !,

How are you today?, keep up with your stamina ! you are lmost half way through this drama M Y.

What happen to the tomboyish character that you are supposed to portray ?,

but instead they let you wear up to date fahionable clothes for them to make their bucks.

What happen to your daily job as a fashion designer ?, I only saw one small scene of that.

When can I see you working in a fashion house or a factory making clothes or make a deal with buyers and wholesalers for your fashion design and going to fashion houses and or visiting or teaching in a fashion school ? - none!.

Sorry to say Miss YEH  it never happened but instead they make you cry all the time. Surely you don't  like to come home with swollen eyes ?!.

So scriptwriter what are you going to do about it ?. This drama is not interesting to watch, too dry and not lively at all. I know I will  be snubbed (page 2013) and laugh at (page 2087) but at least I am giving my honest opinion about this drama. The casting of the two male actors, MBC sorry to say about your casting -  you failed in your scouting.

Miss Yeh, take care and smile if you are reading this and to her close friend please translate my comments to her, thanks.

Guest itscreamie

jokinda1 said:

Hello Miss YEH !,

How are you today?, keep up with your stamina ! you are lmost half way through this drama M Y.

What happen to the tomboyish character that you are supposed to portray ?,

but instead they let you wear up to date fahionable clothes for them to make their bucks.

What happen to your daily job as a fashion designer ?, I only saw one small scene of that.

When can I see you working in a fashion house or a factory making clothes or make a deal with buyers and wholesalers for your fashion design and going to fashion houses and or visiting or teaching in a fashion school ? - none!.

Sorry to say Miss YEH  it never happened but instead they make you cry all the time. Surely you don't  like to come home with swollen eyes ?!.

So scriptwriter what are you going to do about it ?. This drama is not interesting to watch, too dry and not lively at all. I know I will  be snubbed (page 2013) and laugh at (page 2087) but at least I am giving my honest opinion about this drama. The casting of the two male actors, MBC sorry to say about your casting -  you failed in your scouting.

Miss Yeh, take care and smile if you are reading this and to her close friend please translate my comments to her, thanks.

Guest jokinda1

@ itscreamie

"The casting of the two male actors, MBC sorry to say about your casting -  you failed in your scouting ".

Did I insult you ?, read and understand my sentences. Did I mention peoples name here except who ?  MBC.    I wrote to miss YEH  not  to you or any other people in this thread.

Guest itscreamie

@jokinda1
Even if you didn't mention names it's obvious that you are pertaining to YSH and YC.
I'm just saying that u should be more careful with your words. Saying something bad about her co stars (even if you didn't mention names) on her thread will not make YEH look good. 

About your comment the other day, about you telling YEH not to act with idols or ex idols. I tried to ignore it. Really. It hurts me see that kind of comment because I'm a big fan of YC. Even if you didn't mention his name I know that u are also pertaining about Him. It's unfair because just like yeh, he is also working really hard for the drama. I'm not saying that you should compliment him because we are all different individuals after all. Having different taste and such. If you really like YEH, you will also try to become a little positive about her co stars. If you are writing to her, it's possible that she will feel a little sad reading your letter because it looks like you don't trust her choice of drama project and co star. 

Please understand me. I'm a PYC fan. If I see/hear someone say something not-so-good about him, of course I'll get insulted too.

If you're going to reply, don't reply here. just PM me.. I'm not going to drag this issue anymore. I don't want to a misunderstanding here. I adore Yoon Eun Hye and it makes me happy seeing her doing good in the drama and on her individual activities as well. 

Guest truetaoyehwarrior

YEH's motto:  Live with Passion 

That would have different meaning to different people depending on ones perspective.  YEH exemplifies every bit of that motto.  Why I mentioned it?  Therein lies the answer.

Usually tag vids, pics & quotes for the things I want to say, so here I go again:

괜찮아 Gwen Chan Ah ; In YEH, I trust.

:)>- :)>- :)>-

P.S.
Just watched the subbed ep 11 and funny thing is, even if I don't understand Korean back when I posted that thing on 2089, was able to grasp what they're trying to convey spot-on. Just show how good the actors are.

Another week for waiting but it's all worth it.   For YEH, yes, I'll wait, patiently.

IMYFTW!  YEH Fighting!

Guest jokinda1

@ itscreamie

I am not going to drag this further either and I am not going to pm you either , waste of time !.

Miss YEH,

You lost one critic, I am not your fan but someone who would like to see a difference in your acting.

It has been nice posting some of your works and I am not visiting this thread anymore.