Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest santaiah178

Thanks for the pictures chichocs smile.gif

If I'm not a YEH fans I can't guessed that the model of those 2 pics below is the same person wink.gif

YEH as Go Eun Chan (so tomboyish)

Yoon+Eun+Hye_133.jpg

As model of Vivien lingerie (so sexy)

yooneunhye-0222-1-small.jpg

She's really a versatile model & actress happy.gif

To lighten up the mood biggrin.gif

YEH as model of Basic House olympic (2008)

3040298079_37833c1ed7.jpg

2674677080_9068d1e595_o.jpg

Guest santaiah178

Whether YEH agree to star in this movie or not, her name is already on the list of the casts of "Tong Que Tai" on Asian media wiki

http://asianmediawiki.com/Tong_Que_Tai  

For everyone who want to support her go to that site and leave some comments smile.gif

The movie (YEH) news on SBS Pop Asia (Chinese-English blog)

我的主页

ENEWS -WILL YOON EUN HYE ACCEPT THE OFFER TO PLAY IN THE MOVIE "TONG QUE TAI"?eff76a.jpg

Recently Takungpao from China reported that Korean-Chinese-Japanese joint movie "Tong Que Tai" will involving with glamorous casting of actors, including Chinese actor Chow Yun Fat, Alex So, Japanese singer-actor Tamaki Hiroshi as well as Yoon Eun Hye from Korea. The report has also stated that the movie will begin filming in Beijing next month, as the movie has scheduled to release in October 2012.

"Tong Que Tai" is a story of a woman who has buried with Cao Cao, one of the powerful figures from the "Romance of the Three Kingdoms". According to the report, Chow Yun Fat will be acting as Cao Cao, while Yoon Eun Hye will be acting as Cao Cao's lover, Young Juh.

However Yoon Eun Hye's agency recently stated that Yoon Eun Hye is still considering the offer, "Because there are variety of factors to consider as the situation progresses, a final decision about accepting the cast offer has not yet been made."

After the news released, lots of fans suggested Yoon Eun Hye to accept the offer, "Please do it because all of us want to watch your excellent acting once again!", "Eun Hye you should do it! It will be an awesome movie!", "I hope she does it...I would want to see it!"

• ___________________________________________

Glad that many fans give her encouragement biggrin.gif

has Chow Yun -fat signed up already? I know he's reportedly confirmed but signing the contract is what seals the deal. I'm thinking Eune and her mgmt might be playing it safe and refused to give a confirmation until Chow Yun-fat has signed up. (just a theory because after all the news releases, I'm also puzzled why would her camp say it's still a 50% chance to do Tong Que Tai.) Imagine if he's backed out the last minute and be replaced by a lesser star, it's like duping her into believing she's gonna work with him and eventually passing the entire weight of responsibility to her shoulders. The House Co. must have a good reason and Eune's interest always comes first, even if it might disappoint some fans. Again, just a hunch. :) Let's hope everything falls into place and let a great collaboration begin!

As to the not so good remarks from the blog, everything in there is subjective. Let others say what they want, we will say what we want. However, Eune's not an artist without awards and recognition. She has won more than once so nobody can say her achievements were a fluke. Criticisms may hurt us fans but as long as we fully believe in her, nothing can ever shake us.

hello Mari sis!!! :D

Hi Lualm..

The movie production said all the casts already signed up...so don't worry about it ;)

here Alec Su for Cartier event in Xi'An....they asked about his beard...he said his beard for his role as Emperor HanXian in TongQueTai :P

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1215579784

Hello Everybody...

I know that I have not contributed to the forum in awhile. However, I have been keeping abreast with Eunnie's latest news.

So, this is what I like to ask...Why is it that there's so many of those people out there that does not seem to like Eunnie? What has she ever done to those other actresses that made them (THE FANS) think Eunnie deserves this kind of treatment?

Even if in their personal thoughts Eunnie is not a great actress than maybe a building criticism would be better than just an outright bashing. Eunnie has never said anything negative about  other people so why the low blows directed towards her?

If you want to talk abt acting skills, there's plenty of other actresses that is far worst than Eunnie and have to resort to plastic surgery and boob jobs in order to get a role. What is it about Eunnie that some people just seem to hate?

I think because..she is nice and sweet and just minding her own business. Doing what she thinks is good for herself and her family. There are people out there just cannot see other people's happiness or contentment without getting jealous. Eunnie has been so fortune to have been able to act and do CF with some of the greats in Korea... Because she is nice, there are plenty of celebrities that loves her and will defend her. But the disadvantage is some thinks she is a pushover, somebody that can be walked all over. WELL, they are wrong! more they do this unwarranted bashing, more it is EUNNIE will get recognized and acknowledgment leaving  behind all those other actresses in her dust. By not saying anything, she has won the game because there are always people watching and reading abt her... and since the spotlight is on her, more and more people will know her and love her.

One think I do know about EUNNIE..she is very much like the fable PHOENIX..always rising up from the ashes, more beautiful and alluring than ever.

TO EUNNIE...

I know you will rise from the ashes and spread your wings and fly higher than anything else. I also know that you would be working hard for this role that is made just for you and proves to all the naysayers what a wonderful actress you really are.

BE what you do best. The nicest and most talented person that can be. AS for the rest, leave it in the hands of  GOD and your faithful fans - The Warriors!!

HWAITING EUNNIE!!

Hello Everybody...

I know that I have not contributed to the forum in awhile. However, I have been keeping abreast with Eunnie's latest news.

So, this is what I like to ask...Why is it that there's so many of those people out there that does not seem to like Eunnie? What has she ever done to those other actresses that made them (THE FANS) think Eunnie deserves this kind of treatment?

Even if in their personal thoughts Eunnie is not a great actress than maybe a building criticism would be better than just an outright bashing. Eunnie has never said anything negative about  other people so why the low blows directed towards her?

If you want to talk abt acting skills, there's plenty of other actresses that is far worst than Eunnie and have to resort to plastic surgery and boob jobs in order to get a role. What is it about Eunnie that some people just seem to hate?

I think because..she is nice and sweet and just minding her own business. Doing what she thinks is good for herself and her family. There are people out there just cannot see other people's happiness or contentment without getting jealous. Eunnie has been so fortune to have been able to act and do CF with some of the greats in Korea... Because she is nice, there are plenty of celebrities that loves her and will defend her. But the disadvantage is some thinks she is a pushover, somebody that can be walked all over. WELL, they are wrong! more they do this unwarranted bashing, more it is EUNNIE will get recognized and acknowledgment leaving  behind all those other actresses in her dust. By not saying anything, she has won the game because there are always people watching and reading abt her... and since the spotlight is on her, more and more people will know her and love her.

One think I do know about EUNNIE..she is very much like the fable PHOENIX..always rising up from the ashes, more beautiful and alluring than ever.

TO EUNNIE...

I know you will rise from the ashes and spread your wings and fly higher than anything else. I also know that you would be working hard for this role that is made just for you and proves to all the naysayers what a wonderful actress you really are.

BE what you do best. The nicest and most talented person that can be. AS for the rest, leave it in the hands of  GOD and your faithful fans - The Warriors!!

HWAITING EUNNIE!!

The sad truth is that people are typically jealous of others who have massive popularity and are extremely wealthy. They do not care if they hurt the other person because putting someone down makes these people feel better. Also another reason is that they do not want to say that they like a person who is so popular because they want to be different from everyone else. YEH fits this description perfectly whatever she does becomes headline news and people become jealous and say that "she is not that pretty, i can do better...", blah blah blah. In fact I don't really understand the criticisms because i think that she is a great actress, probably one of the better actresses in Korea(my opinion). Shes better than some well known Hollywood actors too. So don't let the comments get to you. Her fans know how amazing she is and if we support her that's all she really needs. Anti's can complain but it really won't affect her career as long as she knows her fans support whatever she does.

Guest tizzy_chix

The sad truth is that people are typically jealous of others who have massive popularity and are extremely wealthy. They do not care if they hurt the other person because putting someone down makes these people feel better. Also another reason is that they do not want to say that they like a person who is so popular because they want to be different from everyone else. YEH fits this description perfectly whatever she does becomes headline news and people become jealous and say that "she is not that pretty, i can do better...", blah blah blah. In fact I don't really understand the criticisms because i think that she is a great actress, probably one of the better actresses in Korea(my opinion). Shes better than some well known Hollywood actors too. So don't let the comments get to you. Her fans know how amazing she is and if we support her that's all she really needs. Anti's can complain but it really won't affect her career as long as she knows her fans support whatever she does.

Amen for that xxcuit...

as one of her warrior i always see her never speak badly about another actress or actor.. she always respect any her co worker and i love how down to earth she is..

let anti's speak whatever about Eunnie but us, her warrior support her whatever she do..and i know she will give all her heart, power and soul in every jobs she does...

EUNNIE Ganbatte, Hwaiting.. i will always support u and waiting for ur movie with CYF...:wub:

Guest irongirl02

Hi fellow warriors,thanks for sharing all the goodies of Eune unni...I appreciate all the hard work of all my fellow warriors here...thank you very-very much...Oh sorry I almost forgot... I just signed up at soompi...Oh yeah i'm looking forward for the movie of TONG QUE TAI next year...Eune please take this movie...please...this movie is just for you my Eune...don't care to anti fans... they are just jealous of you because their favorite actor/actress not as popular and famous as you or maybe because they who is jealous of you...kekeke of course i'm a fan of yours not because you are populer or famous or something like that...only you in my heart forever...I'm waiting for your movie and of course you too my Eune...oh warriors I'm a female...thank you for sharing again my fellow warriors...bye-bye...

Guest lovelyfan

chichocs: Thanks for the pics :)

I miss her, too

Waiting for the vid 'cause wanna hear her voice :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------

YEH's photoshoot in NY will be on this magazine

OMG!!!! Breathless :w00t:

37189_twitterskin_vol42.jpeg

cre: HwanHye Shipper @ koala