Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest santaiah178

Just came across a Chow Yun Fat's fans blog (while browsing). Basically they confirmed what chichocs has been said earlier that his next project will be a movie titled "Tong Que Tai". He said it in his presscon on Huabiao Film & TV awards in Beijing recently. Here is the video of his presscon.

http://ent.163.com/1...MC00034N5R.html

Some of the contents of this interview:

He talks about his next movie (working title is "“銅雀台” Tong que Tai, which is pretty impossible to translate) where he will play famous Chinese figure Cao Cao. It is a historical drama about Cao Cao, a warlord and the penultimate chancellor of the Eastern Han Dynasty who rose to great power during the dynasty’s final years. The movie will portray a little-known love story between Cao Cao and a young woman he meets later in his life. (Some might remember Cao Cao from 'The Battle of Red Cliff', where he was played by Zhang Fengyi) 

He also mentions how it is still hard to act in mandarin especially costume dramas because of the texts but he has a coach and can use ADR.

My link

Still waiting for official annoucement (especially from YEH/the House) phew.gif 

Good Morning!

from Choi Ji Nu twitter

x2807300c.jpg

NewYork과 가장 잘 어울리는 멋진 남녀 주인공 누굴까요?? 정답은 빅뱅의 TOP과 배우 윤은혜입니다!!!

Trans:

Choi Jinwoo: TOP ready to fly to Big apple NYC With calvin klein jeans! Everyone guess what amazing and best fitting pair is going to New York? The correct answer is TOP and Yoo Eun Hye!

credit trans Sammi@iBigBang

Yoon Eun Hye is going to New York with Big Bang's TOP... waaa can't wait to see this photoshoot... i'm excited ^_^

Good Morning!

from Choi Ji Nu twitter

*quoted image*

NewYork과 가장 잘 어울리는 멋진 남녀 주인공 누굴까요?? 정답은 빅뱅의 TOP과 배우 윤은혜입니다!!!

Trans:

Choi Jinwoo: TOP ready to fly to Big apple NYC With calvin klein jeans! Everyone guess what amazing and best fitting pair is going to New York? The correct answer is TOP and Yoo Eun Hye!

credit trans Sammi@iBigBang

Yoon Eun Hye is going to New York with Big Bang's TOP... waaa can't wait to see this photoshoot... i'm excited ^_^

Wow! our beloved Yoon Eun Hye is keeping herself ultra busy these days travelling from one place to another. I'm so happy for her! I just hope that she is taking good care of her health.

I'm also hoping to hear a confirmation of her next major project, whether it is a drama or the Chinese film with Chow Yun Fat to be filmed in Beijing.

Guest 50julieng

Suddenly another news....our lady really busy and now another cf with TOP of Big Bang....good for her! Wait for her cf and movie!

Hi Jchansh..thanks for your other news ...

This news is unexpected for me ...While I am waiting desperately for her confirmations with Chinese movie..and this treat is good enough for me...Thank you Michibangs you make me happy. :wub:

update from iBigBang (translated from the news articles)

Yoon Eun Hye went to New York for a 'Dazed&Confused' photoshoot. TOP will also do a photoshoot for 'W' magazine with her in NY for November.

bigger airport pics

airport2r.jpg

airport1.jpg

airport3c.jpg

news link:

공항에 나타난 윤은혜, "오늘 콘셉트는 뉴요커에요"

윤은혜VS 탑, 시크한 공항패션 '눈길'

credit nate news

wow 2 photoshoot! :w00t:

love it :wub:

Guest MariYEH

cr: CDBLOOM@YEH.NET

Yoon Eun Hye, Appears As A Walking Doll 'Grabs Attention From Even Afar'

[News En Reporter Kim Mi Ri]

Yoon Eun Hye appeared and stood out with a natural airport fashion.

Yoon Eun Hye appeared at the airport on September 1st for her trip to New York for a photoshoot, 'Dazed & Confused'.

Yoon Eun Hye showcased her fashion sense by dressing in a chic and modern outfit. Befitting of a fashion icon, she matched her outfit with a big side bag which is an "it" item of this fall. The bag looked not only fashionable but it was also economical.

Yoon Eun Hye is expected to showcase her sexy image by shooting an underwear photoshoot in this project. In addition, she will also shoot a couple photoshoot with Big Bang's Top, which will appear in the November W magazine.

zdzs_thumb.jpg

Source: News En: http://news.nate.com/view/20110901n20542

eaef4fa1771b4051fdfa63f4d7da9b8d_large.jpg

The "Bigbangupdates Blog" posted several photos of T.O.P. at the airport waiting for check-in, as the Big Bang member is headed to New York City for a special Calvin Klein photo shoot. In the photos, you can also see the stunning actress Yoon Eun Hye, who is expected to be in the same photo spread.

According to Choi Jinwoo, a casting director from Korea, T.O.P. and Yoon Eun Hye will be in an upcoming promotional photo shoot for Calvin Klein. He left a message saying, "Which male and female celebrity would make the best couple in New York?? The correct answer is Big Bang's T.O.P. and actress Yoon Eun Hye!!!"

4441d6970c4454433bd31bed918da06d_large.jpg

Not only is this exciting because I myself live in New York, it's also exciting because right now they are two of the most sought after individuals in the business. So be on the look out for a mind blowing Calvin Klein promotion and prepare yourself for the stunning couple!

6dd7809eba4f239d3d6fa590ef2cc6de_large.jpg

Credit: TheNextHokage @soompi

Link: http://www.soompi.com/news/top-flys-to-new-york-for-calvin-klein-shoot-with

She has the most gorgeous skin!!!  It looks so smooth and clear......  Better than any celebrity's or idol's...

CDBloom also added that YEH is once more no. 1 search in Nate. :) ---A testimonial to the YEH effect.

yes...here the pics....

nate2.jpg

nate3o.jpg

baidu

OMG...love her outfit n yes vegaspink...she has beautiful skin....n what?? sexy photoshoot?? :w00t:...cant wait ;)

Eune and Top! what a combo! i hope they make a series together or something! two of my main fandoms colliding! can't wait to see the photos!