Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

i just started watching her drama, Palace.. its sooooooo addicting!! i jus started a few days ago... so i'll be able to catch the ending and be able to watch is "all at once" instead of having to wait.. waitin for episode 5-8 to download... ^^

her character on Palace is not only rather stylish but her character is soo funny and indeed SPUNKY!!! ^^ haha there's no other word to describe her. im sooo happy that she's doin so wonderful in the drama!! ^^

Guest kjgprincess

goong is translated as Palace, but the english title for the drama is called Princess Hours. her clothes Are indeed stylish,. i love everysingle one of them. and she is soo cute and spunky. she makes goong that much more fun to watch and actually the reason why i watch it :)

Hello everyone! Does anyone have YEY w/ Baby Vox performances? I have 1 where they did a remix of Play by JLo and I'm kind a confused if she's there coz I don't see her. :blink: I would love to see her grind coz in Goong even though she acts like she can't dance but based on her moves 1 can see that she can.

Thanks a lot in advance :D

Guest doom89757

Hello everyone! Does anyone have YEY w/ Baby Vox performances? I have 1 where they did a remix of Play by JLo and I'm kind a confused if she's there coz I don't see her. :blink: I would love to see her grind coz in Goong even though she acts like she can't dance but based on her moves 1 can see that she can.

Thanks a lot in advance :D

Yup, she was in that MV, & she was one of the members of Baby V.O.X too

Well u can go to this link to check it out, there is a lots of Baby V.O.X performence:-

Link

This is her fan site, check it out too:-

Yoon Eun Hye Fan Site

Yup, she was in that MV, & she was one of the members of Baby V.O.X too

Well u can go to this link to check it out, there is a lots of Baby V.O.X performence:-

Link

This is her fan site, check it out too:-

Yoon Eun Hye Fan Site

ooh! YEH fan site! thanks doom89757!!

i want to see yoon eun hye dance! anyone has some clips? thanks!

hi taiping! try searching 'Baby VOX' in www.youtube.com ;) unfortunately, havent dl-ed any of her performances :(

----

have anyone seen the prank clip on Baby VOX? where YEH and some of the Baby VOX members cried? ive wacthed in youtube but i didn't understand! hee! :D

im watching Goong now.. n i think she portrays CG really well. considering she's a newbie in the acting industry, i think she has done better than expected!! a bright future 4 her indeed!

im watching Goong now.. n i think she portrays CG really well. considering she's a newbie in the acting industry, i think she has done better than expected!! a bright future 4 her indeed!

love her in Goong too! she's perfect for her role! ^_^ anyway. saw this news...it's not recent though, but i bet those who didn't believe in her then must be ashamed of themselves now! :P:lol:

got this from this site ---> http://www.yoon-eunhye.net/news.html

September 27, 2005 - [Drama fans mad with choice of Eunhye]

Who cares who gets to play which character on television dramas, some might say. But teenage viewers were more critical than ever against the recent casting of a pretty faced singer for the main role of an upcoming television drama. Its not the first time that broadcasters cast popular singers instead of real actors in their dramas - a trend in the entertainment business these days.

Sang Yu-ri, a pretty face from the female pop group Fin.K.L, was one of the earlier idol singers to appear on a prime nighttime drama. She starred as an innocent aristocrat from an ancient kingdom in an SBS drama in 2003. Earlier this year, Lee Hyo-ri, known for her sexy moves on Korean MTV, was cast to play a poor, hard-working factory worker. Park Jung-ah, from Jewelry, was also in the cast. It goes without saying that these dramas were attacked by critics who reminded producers that acting should be left to actors. However, it seems that the producers have not learned from this, and are carrying on regardless, and the viewers continue to express their outrage.

For over a month, young viewers have been protesting online after news reports that Yun Eun-hye, the former singer from Baby Vox, would play the young bride of a crown prince in a new MBC drama set to air next year. Her agency and producers denied the reports - until Monday when they came clean. "Yoon Eun-hye has innocent features that no other actresses have and she has enough freshness to be cool in front of the cameras," said Hwang In-roe, the director of the drama. "The character she is playing is very cool and easy going. Ms. Yoon's just that."

From malicious comments to intelligent arguments that challenged the producers that the drama, based on a popular comic book, would be distorting the original story by casting a person with no acting experience, viewers joined an online petition opposing her role. An Internet petition to collect the names of 10,000 viewers on Daum, a domestic portal site, has 7,465 registered so far protesting the producer's decision. But the producers are defending their actions. "I understand there are a few who are disappointed [with the casting] but the characters are supposed to grow up into adults and so will their acting as the drama develops," said Mr. Hwang.

So what is keeping the producers so attached to the idea of casting popular singers instead of actors in their dramas? Or to pose the question another way, why are singers so eager to get a role in dramas? "Drama makers and the management agencies for singers both find it advantageous to cooperate," said Chun Byung-june, an entertainment management program professor at ChungAng University. He said it was "more economical" for producers to work with singers who already have tens of thousands of fans instead of finding a new actor and training him or her to become a star, while singing agencies know that an appearance on television would be "more profitable" than releasing another singles album.

With former television stars like Han Suk-gyu or Jang Dong-gun gone to the film industry, are we stuck watching more singers act? "Its a pity for viewers," Mr. Chun said.

credits to JoongAng

---------

credits to this site ---> http://www.yoon-eunhye.net/profile.html

Yoon Eunhye Profile

Full Name - Yoon Eunhye

Birthday - October 3, 1984

School Career - JoongKyung High School

Family - She's the eldest; parents and a younger brother

Hobby - See a film, writing letters, taking pictures

Color - Pink

Speciality - Art, drawing animations

Address - Seoul

Height - 168cm (about 5'5")

Weight - 48kg (about 106lbs)

Bloodtype - O

Nicknames - "JamGgoDae"(Stick),"Pooh"

Favorite foods - Ice cream, pizza

Personality - Outgoing, simple

What she likes most about herself - Her eyes

Most precious thing - Diary, cell phone

Ideal Man - A cute, good, handsome man

Career goals - To appear in many commercials and magazines

If she wasn't a singer she would be - And ordinary student

When Yoon Eunhye was in Baby VOX, she was assigned the 'baby' role of the group. While she played this role as part of the group, she felt that she is much more mature. Eunhye left Baby VOX in July of 2005.

Eunhye's passion has never been singing. She used singing and Baby VOX as a way to launch herself in the acting world.

-------

http://www.yoon-eunhye.net/history.html

Yoon Eunhye History

Yoon Eunhye is the hottest korean entertainer around! She started her entertainment career when she joined kpop group Baby VOX in 1999. Eunhye was the newest and youngest member of the hit group and she was given the 'baby' and 'cute' role in the group. She matured along with the rest of group and became very popular on game shows and with fans. In using Baby VOX as a launching point, Eunhye then split with Baby VOX in July of 2005. She announced that her contract was up and that she would be pursuing a solo career, focusing on acting.

When it was known that Eunhye used Baby VOX to make herself popular, a lot of fans were disappointed in her. However, they soon turned around when Eunhye became very popular on her own with appearences on the hit show X-Man. She was a weekly contestant on this very popular show up until September of 2005, when her acting responsibilities took all her of time.

Eunhye has had two major acting roles. The first is in the movie 'Kurisama'. Filming is complete, however, the movie has not been released, with no release date known. Secondly, is her filming of the drama 'Goong', or 'Palace' in English. Eunhye was cast in a starring role and the drama is set to air in January of 2006.

Eunhye is also a very popular ad model. She has had numerous photo shoots for major companies and her face graces the pages of magazine and billboards all across Korea.

Eunhye has made great strides in her solo career since leaving Baby VOX and fans are sure she will always be a star!

:D

Guest dendrobium.

I like her a lot with KJG...soo cute together !

In X-man 50..Chae Yeon asked KJG if she can like him instead of Eun Hye...he said "sorry"...OMG ! SOO CUTE !!

I hope she comes to X-man some day and meet Chae Yeon...

You guys should watch X-man ..it's soo funny..

Guest heartdrops

Goong confirmed with sequel

http://www.innolife.com

translations by heartmonster

The Wednesday and Thursday MBC drama, Goong, has been confirmed in filming a sequel.

A high executive from MBC expressed that it is confirmed in producing a sequel. They said that in order to connect the story, they requested it to extend it with 2 to 4 episodes. As with the sequel plot, it is currently considered as a story about their university life.

On the other hand, Goong's main leads are not confirmed yet. Yoon Eun Hye and Joo Ji Hoon expressed that they have not obtained a notification from the company yet.

Prince and Princess of the Advertisement World

http://www.innolife.com

translations by heartmonster

In MBC drama, Goong, Joo Ji Hoon plays the role of a prince and is quickly gaining popularity from this role, helping him in the advertisement field.

In a month, he has signed with three comercials (NakeNine, Von, GreenTime). Recently he has also signed with large-scale shopping center 'Hiheriut' for 180,000,000 won for a 6 months contract.

Hoon is open in all fields such as movie, drama, and music with 20 drama scripts waiting for him. It is now obvious that his popularity will quickly continue to rise.

On the other hand, because of Goong, Yoon Eun Hye became the center of attention of many. After filming Goong, she has been busy filming comercials. Along with Hoon, they have became the prince and princess of the advertisement world.

Guest minshoo

I'm so happy for her! she deserves the attention because she worked and working hard for her first movie and first drama. I hope she'll be back on Xman for one episode or two before she become too busy :):D. AJA AJA EunHye!!!!

Guest kjgprincess

if goong gets extended. SHE BETTTTTTTTTER get the role. cus she's perfect for it. :)

thanks for the fan site

Guest Telly

haha, i moved from the drama thread to here for a bit =)

i have eun hye goodies =D

hhhhhhhh70760xx.jpg

1141009577c0b1c0bac7fd7tz.jpg

555904me.jpg

1141051691eenter718318rf.jpg

ehpinik3qh.jpg

hehehehe, enjoy everyone <3