Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest Wryscelle

th8_1_230.gif1000th PAGE!!!th8_1_230.gif

1000th-yehcamp.gif

onni~ wahaha! I saw your self-made gif in dcyeh! Thanks dceuners for all the "scripted" greetings! :P

=======

b2.jpg

b1.jpg

dcyeh

OH!! I hope YEH is nominated for the grand acting award or in any award giving bodies

her CP performance was really outstanding..can't wait for dec... and the greetings for the

1000th page are beautiful..I'm trying to learn how to do it also........anyway>>>

HAPPY 1000TH PAGES TO ALL YEH FANS!!!! GO GO GO EUN HYE!!!!!

Guest kinetics14

oppa~did you upload my request??

about pattaya concert thing?hehehe...thanks!

Yeah, i did upload a couple videos from it. But the thing is, she does not seem to be wearing the pink outfit. I do have another video where she is wearing the pink outfit but its like a home recording and it sucks so ima keep looking.

onni~ wahaha! I saw your self-made gif in dcyeh! Thanks dceuners for all the greetings! :P

=======

soompis1000thpage.jpg

(credit: dceune)

1000th2.gif

1000th1.gif

im going on a little holiday, so cy'all in 2 weeks!!~

Guest BiNueng

Happy Congrats to 1000 pages too! <3333

I notice YEH is one of the most popular actress in da soompi house!!! XD

She is a very successful in her career and I LOVE her so much...want to see her more in drama!

Wonder if she would have a chance to get other type of characters and roles because I think she could work it out just fine!

Anyway, love her in cute/funny/comedy/romance dram the most <333

Support her all the way!

Guest pekochan

Goong

http://www.yooneunhye.org/photo/eh1741.jpg

credit:YOONEUNHYE.org

simple is beauty!!

http://www.yooneunhye.org/photo/eh1757.jpg

credit:YOONEUNHYE.org

kim08, please do not hotlink my photos. Can you please remove them or upload them to your own server? Thanks.

kim08, thanks for removing a majority of the photos you posted and thanks for crediting me, but I specifically said do not hotlink my photos. Please either remove the ones you still have up or upload them to your own server. Thank you.

untitledjpgv.jpg

credit as labeled and baidu

it's hard to imagine yeh in a historical drama, but seeing this photoshopped pic... makes me think twice.

and since kraze ent was the one who had to run after yeh, i'm really hoping she will have the last say in everything this time around, unlike her 8peaks days.

and the lights are finally here with us. :rolleyes:

Guest xprinessx824

Happy 1000th Page everyone!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad this thread has calm down. There's not any news about YEH. Is she still out of the country? I hope she attend more events like EON and the other CP cast.

Guest Wryscelle

hey wry sis~!

thanks for the pics~

when was that taken? kinda looks like the time when she was in Taiwan or some place to promote DHC..

anyhoo.. the thread is very quiet ^^

im going on a little holiday, so cy'all in 2 weeks!!~

onni~ no problem.

I have no idea when was that taken but I'm guessing it's not too long ago. :mellow:

ththsmiley_aald.giftwo weeks??? that's way too long... too long onni~

===========

so cute... i dunno if she's sleepy or something... :sweatingbullets:

Sleepy.jpg

dcyeh

kinetics oppa, thanks for the YEHgoodies...

Guest pattych72

Wriscelle and smr05, as a matter of fact those clips were taken when she arrived at Taiwan for DHC.

:D:D

yehp1.jpg

Credit Baidu

the "light" is "brighting" again

Happy 1000 pages YEH FANS

Guest anythingasian

hi guys!

i know i will sound too "mckulet" but do any of you have a direct video link of YEH's last appearance in XMan? i'm tooo lazy to research it or to read the first page again...sorryyy.... :P

also during her recent bday celebration...is the whole thing available on video or did they just released video clips?

thanks again in adv and also thank you for all the YEHpics...i really miss seeing her face on the tube!

take care people!

hey everyone. yup i'm a newbie, i'm more of a thread roamer, not much of a thread talker! haha, but you'll probably find me askin questions every now and then, congratz on the 1000 pages though. I first learnt about YEH from watchin xman clips, it first started when i stumbled (forget how) upon the dangyunhaji segments, finding them hilarious, then the pattaya episode got me interested in both KJK and YEH, then as i read and watched more, i became infatuated with them bein a possible couple, but nevertheless I respect them as artists and enjoy watching YEH on her shows and hope to see her in more movies! ZYA

there are alot of reposts lately... :rolleyes:

can we refrain from posting old pics from her cy pls...

soompi has been much slower recently and i'm sure i'm not the only one affected..

pics take time to load so pls be more understanding :)

for singapore fans,

official DVD for local distribution is out

vol. 1 containt eps1-9 is now available

i'm told vol. 2 would be out about 2 weeks later..

this is distributed by Innoform :)

cpDSC04577_07518.jpg

Guest anythingasian

For anythingasian

YEH's last appearance on Xman

YEH's birthday party - Oct 2007

thanks for the links...too bad no eng subs...still...they are highly appreciated....

happy weekend!

B)

Guest Yuri-jae

I can say that a lot of atrocities had transpired but I'm glad that it has been over... Anyway, HAPPY 1000th page to us guys!!! Well, 1003rd page technically.

Thanks for sharing the video on YEH's birthday last October -- how I wish I'd be there also to share that special moment with her :D