• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The Indian lottery is a popular form of gambling in India, where participants buy tickets with the hope of winning large cash prizes. These lotteries are typically run by state governments, with each state having its own lottery system. The proceeds from these lotteries often go toward funding public welfare programs, infrastructure projects, and other government initiatives.

• 2 weeks later...

Yoon Eun Hye and Baby Vox

Only Yoon Eun-hye is missing… Baby Vox, where conflict and explanations keep coming back [Comprehensive]

Entered 2024.08.14. 3:31 PM
Original article

As rumors of discord within the group Baby V.O.X. are reignited, a source close to Yoon Eun Hye has drawn the line, saying, “It is not a discord.”

On the 14th, Baby V.O.X’s Lee Hee Jin posted a picture with the comment, “My sisters and brothers, I am always dependable, grateful, and I love you~ #Baby V.O.X #Kim Ee Ji #Lee Hee Jin #Shim Eun Jin #Gan Mi Yeon.” The picture shows the Baby V.O.X members reunited on the set of the recent SBS entertainment show “Shoes Off and Dol Singles for Men.” However, group member Yoon Eun Hye is not in the picture. Some netizens have questioned whether or not there is a discord between Lee Hee Jin and Yoon Eun Hye.

This is the second time that rumors of discord have surfaced between them since April. At that time, four people, excluding Yoon Eun-hye, appeared on Channel S's 'Playful Sister 2' and raised questions.

'Playful Sister' MC Lee Ji-hye said, "They're very active, so I wondered why they didn't come, and I think maybe they're not on good terms," and Shim Eun-jin explained, "We didn't do anything together, but each company was different, so we recruited them individually. So we ended up with four people because we only did what we could." However,

after the explanation, rumors of discord spread again, and on the 14th, OSEN reported that the rumors were not discord, citing a source close to Yoon Eun-hye.

According to the media, the source said, "It's not discord. The members usually keep in touch and watch each other's performances, but Yoon Eun-hye couldn't attend (during the filming of 'Dolsing for Men') due to her schedule. Yoon Eun-hye was overseas on the day of the filming. We discussed it with the writer, but we had to film at that time, but various things overlapped, so she couldn't appear."

Regarding the ongoing rumors of discord, he added, “The members keep in touch and have been close to each other since the beginning, so it’s okay.”

Meanwhile, Yoon Eun-hye debuted as a member of the group Baby V.O.X in 1999 and transitioned into acting in the 2006 drama “Palace.” She is currently communicating with fans through her personal YouTube channel, “Yoon Eun-hye’s Grace Login.”

Reporter Kim Hee-won khilon@kyunghyang.com

I wonder what is that overseas schedule.