Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Yoon Eun Hye publicly apologizes for her plagiarism controversy for the first time

December 11, 2015 @ 1:32 am

yoon-eun-hye_1449812006_af_org.jpg

It's been a little while since Yoon Eun Hye's plagiarism scandal from the Chinese fashion show 'Goddess' Fashion 2'. She was accused of plagiarizing from several different designers this past fall for the designs she brought as her own for the show.

Since then, the actress has remained with a low profile, until recently, when she appeared at her first official event since her scandal.

On December 11 KST, Yoon Eun Hye took part in the promotional event for a fashion brand at a department store in Songgong-dong.

She appeared with a solemn facial expression and publicly stated, "I apologize for creating public criticism. From now on, I will work hard." After that, she was seen in a happier state with smiles.

Yoon Eun Hye was said to be preparing for a long, public apology at the public event. But the event's brand asked her to simply give a 90 degree bow without a statement instead, as it was a promotional event.

She followed the brand's wishes with a respectful bow, but still made a short apology.

• Like 6

Yoon Eun-hye apologizes

Updated : December 11 2015
A-
A+

Singer-turned-actress Yoon Eun-hye on Friday spoke out for the first time in public since a plagiarism scandal in September. 

Yoon attended a promotional event for Samantha Thavasa, a fashion brand she is advertising for, held at Lotte Department Store in Seoul. 

She arrived at the scene at 11:46 p.m.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20151211

Yoon Eun-hye (OSEN)

“Thank you so much for coming and I am sorry for causing all the trouble,” she started on an apologetic tone. “From now on, I will try my best not to disappoint you,” she said, making a 90-degree bow.

Earlier, Yoon became the center of controversy after winning on Chinese TV fashion program “The Goddess’ New Outfit” by designing a white coat with frills, which allegedly looked similar to a piece by local designer Yoon Choon-ho’s label Arche. 

Yoon, however, rejected the allegations through her agency two days after the initial claim was made by the designer. She further argued that the designer had used her for a publicity stunt, further fueling public outrage. Despite the controversy, she continued to appear on the Chinese fashion program and won on another episode. 

Cr: Kpopherald 

• Like 6

Yoon Eun Hye Publicly Apologizes at First Official Event After Plagiarism Controversy

Yoon-Eun-Hye.png

Actress Yoon Eun Hye appeared at at a promotional event for fashion brandSamantha Thavasa earlier today, December 11 KST; her first official event since her plagiarism controversy.

Her rep previously stated that Yoon Eun Hye would be honoring her attendance at the event since it was promised long ago. Many people were wondering if Yoon Eun Hye would say anything about her plagiarism controversy, with much of the public and the Korean media still feeling like Yoon Eun Hye should apologize or offer a better explanation. So while global celebrity and fashion icon Miranda Kerr was also at the event, all eyes were on Yoon Eun Hye, and the actress, greeting the media, said, “I apologize for causing trouble,” and bowed.

Previously, Yoon Eun Hye was accused of plagiarizing a design from Yoon Choon Ho for her appearance on the Chinese variety shows “Goddess Fashion.” Yoon Eun Hye’s side refuted these claims, but the controversy did not die down, leading Yoon Eun Hye to cancel her appearance at the Busan International Film Festival. The release of her film, “After Love,” was also pushed back to next year, making this event her first public appearance after the controversy. 

Cr: Soompi

• Like 8

annoyed that she needs to apologizes for an uproar that is not her fault - let it go already - when o saw her name i thought she has a new drama up her sleeve not

how long will we have to hear about this

i just hope she does a drama soon and leave this thing behind    

• Like 7

Yoon Eun Hye’s Representative Comments on Her Recent Public Apology

A representative of Yoon Eun Hye has talked about the recent apology the actress made at her first public event since her plagiarism controversy.

Yoon Eun Hye was swept up in a controversy in Korea after she was accused of having plagiarized designs by Yoon Choon Ho while appearing on the Chinese variety show “Goddess’ Fashion.” Although her representativesinsisted that she had not plagiarized, in the end the persistent criticism from the public led the star to decide not to attend the Busan International Film Festival in October as planned.

Yoon Eun Hye’s first official public appearance since the controversy took place on December 11, when she attended a promotional event for the designer brand Samantha Thavasa. At the beginning of the event, she stood in front of over fifty members of the media and gave a short apology and then bowed. She said, “Thank you for coming, and I apologize for causing trouble. I’ll work hard not to disappoint you.”

After the event, one of Yoon Eun Hye’s representatives commented on the star’s apology in a phone interview with TV Report. “Yoon Eun Hye was very nervous before the event,” the rep states. “The time for the apology was arranged because this was her first time appearing in public [after the controversy], and Yoon Eun Hye said she would of course make an apology.”

When asked about Yoon Eun Hye’s future plans, her representative states, “She has no plans for activities as of yet.”

Yoon Eun Hye’s new film “After Love” was initially scheduled to hit theaters this year, but its release has since been postponed to 2016.

cr:soompi:

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/11/yoon-eun-hyes-representative-comments-on-her-recent-public-apology/

• Like 6

Guest infinitegrace

For me this is "humility" at its highest - apologizing for something you didn't do in order to restore what was broken and bring back peace of mind and heart. I admire her more for taking the high road and proving to everyone that she does live by higher standards. Many in our world today subscribe to relativism, they believe what they want to believe as true regardless of its veracity or lack thereof. No amount of explanation will change all that. But there's this thing called conscience that knows what the real truth is and if that conscience is clear, no matter how noisy the critics are or continue to be, YEH will be just fine. Maybe a little bruised and scarred, but she will always be fine. It's just a little detour but maybe she needed that to help her see clearly in which direction she needs to go and what her best options are moving forward. Even our worst experiences have their reason for being and if we don't lose heart, they will ultimately work out for our good.

---------

(On a personal note, I want to say hi to everyone. I used to post here under the name "daysofgrace" but couldn't access that account anymore. I'm thankful to those who are keeping this thread going and I miss many of those I met here before. Hope you are all doing fine.) 

Guest ferlydee

Oh I love YEH's outfit, so le chic and elegant.  How come she looks younger every time she shows up.  I admire her more for her humility and making peace to whoever started this. More blessing will come your way beautiful YEH.  I am not surprised if there are still few people who can't move on from the past.  Negative people only like to hear what they want to hear and listen so they can start criticizing, they are the most pathetic, has no life and very misarable people.  Whatever you do, they'll criticize and judge you anyway, so I'm glad that YEH had the heart to apologize eveb if she has not anything wrong.  

Anyway, Miranda Kerr is beautiful, YEH has the look of a fresh and younger lady, well rested.  Both are beautiful.  Thank you for the updates.